E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Bmw E90: Oem 2-bike Lifting Roof Rack System + Crossbars - Very Rare! - $345

Closed Thread

12-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
CDMPMP
Rep
Drives: 335i

Exclamation E90: Oem 2-bike Lifting Roof Rack System + Crossbars - Very Rare! - $375

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/2712930072.html

Condition: Outstanding! PRACTICALLY NEW! Only used twice! This OEM 2-bike lifting roof rack system with the crossbars is EXTREMELY RARE, as I believe BMW stopped making the 2-bike set back in 2008 when I bought it brand-new from the dealer. After that, BMW required you to buy a 1-bike rack and add a second 1-bike rack for considerably more money. I used it very sparingly on my 2008 335i, but it should fit any E90 very nicely. The entire set has been carefully stored in my garage for about the last 3 years. JUST TO BE CLEAR: each bike rack pulls down to each side of the car, you attach the bikes and then the lifting mechanisms swing them up onto the roof quickly, easily and safely. No more struggling with unwieldy bikes to hoist them up onto the roof yourself and risking damage to your vehicle when loading and unloading them. All the original installation tools & manuals are included. See photos below or via link to Craig's List ad. Contact me via EMAIL by responding to this ad or TEXT me at 804-627-2194 to schedule appointment to see the item. Method of payment: cash only. Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Last edited by CDMPMP; 12-06-2011 at 04:18 PM.. Reason: price change
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread