E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Omfg I Just Had Her Resprayed! Wtttfff *video posted*

07-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
WingZeroX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 / F30

Omfg I Just Had Her Resprayed! Wtttfff *video posted*

Long story short:

Winter 2010/2011, bumpers were peeling so bad, probably salt?
Contacted Hassel BMW, they will repaint it. OK. Left for training, returned during spring.

Made an appointment to have it repainted, completed last week. PICKED UP LAST SATURDAY ON 9 JULY, FREAKING 9 HR DRIVE BACK AND FORTH But i did get to keep the 335 loaner for a week

NOW THIS SHIT HAPPENS TODAY WHEN I TOOK THE MOTORCYCLE TO WORK:

see pics

ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH THIS IS GOING TO RUN ME? I took pics and going to claim her insurance if i decide to go that route...suggestions?!!??!

I was looking around to see who did the damage, and found the owner responsible parked on the far parking lot, a direct 180 degrees from me. She had the fucking nerve to say that i hit her..with what? my fart? It was parked there > 24 hours. AFTER I STARTED TO TAKE HER INSURANCE INFO, SHE HAD ANOTHER NERVE TO TAKE IT BACK FROM ME AND STARTS SAYING "WHAT IF YOU HIT ME?" LMAOOOO WHAT?!?!?!

I was being uber nice here, until she grabbed the insurance card i was holding that being nice isn't the answer. You may have to turn up your volume. I realized I shouldn't have said "would you mind" but rather, "are you going to admit." Nonetheless, i was trying to be conspicuous and not let her know i was recording
Attached Images

Last edited by WingZeroX5; 07-14-2011 at 09:36 PM.. Reason: posted video
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #2
onebadmofo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Front AND rear bumpers? How is that even possible???
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #3
WingZeroX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadmofo View Post
Oh no, that's HER car, the pics with the fronts (scion) , the rears are mine... but this is the original thread about the bumpers and why they had to be resprayed...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508681
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep
Drives: like an old person.

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Lol! "my fart". Anyway at least you got her. Are you gonna upgrade now? =)
      07-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
onebadmofo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingZeroX5 View Post
Oh no, that's HER car, the pics with the fronts (scion) , the rears are mine... but this is the original thread about the bumpers and why they had to be resprayed...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508681
Ah, didn't looked at the rest of the car, just the scratch.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 05:40 PM   #6
WingZeroX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringsMoreWomen View Post
Lol! "my fart". Anyway at least you got her. Are you gonna upgrade now? =)
haha looking at new bumpers

I gotta see what the adjuster says if/when i can get a hold of one
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 05:44 PM   #7
JatinderC
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM E90 328i LCI

Fight her.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 05:44 PM   #8
blacknbean
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i 6MT

most of that should buff out.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #9
WingZeroX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatinderC View Post
Fight her.
i already unleashed a barrage of verbal insults

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknbean View Post
most of that should buff out.
True, but i'm still going to pursue $ for damages
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #10
XDEEDUBBX
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 535I

i just had my rear bumper hit opposite side of you and my body shop estimated damages around the $500 mark..
      07-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #11
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06' AW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadmofo View Post
How impossible is it to get hit in the front bumper driver side and rear bumper passenger side?

It took a 2 second glance to distinguish it was not a BMW, my guess was a Honda.

Use your eyeballs, k thx
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #12
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

What kind of a society do we live in, your car is parked, hers is moving around, and she accuses you? Why would she give her insurance, why not deny?

Reminds me of the lady who hit my door and when I confront her, she tells me in a heavy foreign accent, "Why don't you go back to your own country and get an education." Hunnh? I'm probably related to Kate Middleton and you're the one with a heavy accent. I think when people are guilty and they don't know what else to do, they start making things up.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 06:56 PM   #13
WingZeroX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
What kind of a society do we live in, your car is parked, hers is moving around, and she accuses you? Why would she give her insurance, why not deny?

Reminds me of the lady who hit my door and when I confront her, she tells me in a heavy foreign accent, "Why don't you go back to your own country and get an education." Hunnh? I'm probably related to Kate Middleton and you're the one with a heavy accent. I think when people are guilty and they don't know what else to do, they start making things up.
a jacked up society that's what, and people don't have the balls to admit their fault

and you know what, she DID deny, and she grabbed her insurance card back. Since she pulled that card out, i went all apeshit on her and said "MY PAINT IS ON YOUR CAR, YOU HIT ME...I WAS PARKED FOR 24 HOURS AT LEAST, I TOOK MY BIKE TO WORK, I CAME BACK AN HR AGO AND YOUR BUMPER HAS FRESH PAINT AND THE MARKINGS LINE UP PERFECTLY" ... yeah that shut her up pretty nicely. Plus i have (if needed) a lot of people to vouch for me, including neighbors who saw my car parked at the first spot closest to the door (lmao, probably that's why they noticed, i hogged it )

Lol if someone said BS that to me, it would've been a completely different result...

Looks like I have to go to BMW's collision center tomorrow
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #14
FCBuff
Enthusiast
Rep
Drives: '16 M235I XDrive

It's the principal of the matter. Take her down hard! Don't let her wriggle out of it. That sh%T pisses me off. We take such good care of our cars and care so much...I feel your pain.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 07:48 PM   #15
IancoleTX
Dillo boxers
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5C

Eff that lady. What a tard
      07-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #16
alexckma
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: P. Panorama 10, L Gallardo 05

she denied it? I will run the car into her ass if that was my girl
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 08:10 PM   #17
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:

Lol if someone said BS that to me, it would've been a completely different result...
Well, I had a friend at my former job, who I told about that incident, and, he is the same nationality as that woman. He went off saying all this crazy s***, and what he would have told her....everything was so politically incorrect and stereotypical, but he said it's ok because he's of the same origin. I was laughing so hard it was better than watching HBO....
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 08:19 PM   #18
Braxo
Rep
Drives: 2005 LR3 / 2011 328xi

I always call the police no matter how trivial the accident is.

I was hit from behind once (woman tapped the spare tire of my Wrangler with no damage) and a women gave me her info and said if I don't go through insurance I could have these concert tickets.

She ended up giving me fake information. From that point on, no matter how small an accident is, I will always call the police - even if it is my fault.
      07-14-2011, 08:32 PM   #19
M340i Pride
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

she deliberately lied to you KNOWING she hit you, KNOWING your car was parked. thats worse than being a lier, thats a crime. if you havent caught her she should have ran away. thats called hit and run...

she is pissing me off. get EVERY CENT OUT OF HER and make her pay. i have no mercy for a person like that.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #20
WingZeroX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwpride335i View Post
she deliberately lied to you KNOWING she hit you, KNOWING your car was parked. thats worse than being a lier, thats a crime. if you havent caught her she should have ran away. thats called hit and run...

she is pissing me off. get EVERY CENT OUT OF HER and make her pay. i have no mercy for a person like that.
Yeah i caught her, she came out with her bitchy ass dog (omg that pisses me off too, fucking wouldn't stop barking)..I have a video, trying to see if i can post it
I'm going to head off to the dealer tomorrow and get an estimate, then fwd that to USAA. Hell, i have a 1k deductable, but since this shit is no way my fault...hehe! new bumper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braxo View Post

I was hit from behind once (woman tapped the spare tire of my Wrangler with no damage) and a women gave me her info and said if I don't go through insurance I could have these concert tickets.

She ended up giving me fake information. From that point on, no matter how small an accident is, I will always call the police - even if it is my fault.
Yup, i called the cops, waited 20 mins though. No biggie, i was doing some maintenance on the bike anyway.

I think she was panicking so much, she gave me literally everything. Her car registration, her insurance ID, her FUCKING TITLE APPLICATION LMAO!!!!!

I could've taken that and somehow change the title to my name and report the car stolen, then sell it right? lmao hahahhahahahha
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 09:10 PM   #21
JatinderC
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM E90 328i LCI

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwpride335i View Post

Yeah i caught her, she came out with her bitchy ass dog (omg that pisses me off too, fucking wouldn't stop barking)..I have a video, trying to see if i can post it
I'm going to head off to the dealer tomorrow and get an estimate, then fwd that to USAA. Hell, i have a 1k deductable, but since this shit is no way my fault...hehe! new bumper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braxo View Post

Yup, i called the cops, waited 20 mins though. No biggie, i was doing some maintenance on the bike anyway.

I think she was panicking so much, she gave me literally everything. Her car registration, her insurance ID, her FUCKING TITLE APPLICATION LMAO!!!!!

I could've taken that and somehow change the title to my name and report the car stolen, then sell it right? lmao hahahhahahahha
Lol you should have
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2011, 09:15 PM   #22
taibanl
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

there is nothing wrong with your bumper (structurally), Just repaint it...don't make us all pay for her mistake (by billing ins. co. for something unnecessary)
Appreciate 0