E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Please help 😭

02-19-2024, 05:09 AM   #1
Fvllsxnd.e90
Registered
Rep
Drives: 07 bmw 335i sedan.

Please help 😭

I was recently in a fender bender ish accident in my BMW. I am doing all the work to repair it myself. I currently am just trying to get the car restarted again. I changed the one coolant hose that broke but in the process of waiting for it to come the battery died and the car and ended up in a steering wheel ELV counter lockout. I got a Windows 10 ThinkPad laptop on facebook marketplace, wiped it back to factory and did all the updates and then have tried multiple different installations for inpa / ista etc realistically I'm just trying to use tool set 32 to reset the elV counter but I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong I've tried SO MANY things I have read and I'm becoming very frustrated and feel like I'm getting nowhere,
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2024, 05:10 AM   #2
Fvllsxnd.e90
Registered
Rep
Drives: 07 bmw 335i sedan.

Also car is 07 e90 335i n54 I had jb4 running at time of accident but swapped back to mapp zero and have it all disconnected currently was going to re install after car is running again
Appreciate 0