E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Adolf Hitler's birthday cake.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-17-2008, 08:24 PM   #1
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
 
The_Blob's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada

Posts: 290
iTrader: (0)

Adolf Hitler's birthday cake.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0...ty_hitler_cake
The_Blob is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 08:26 PM   #2
jzcrna
Captain
 
Drives: 2012 BMW 335i Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida

Posts: 904
iTrader: (0)

I read this today, and can't even explain how ridiculous these people are.

Names such as these shouldn't even be allowed. I do not think it is anyone's right to name their child Adolph Hitler.
jzcrna is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #3
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
 
The_Blob's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada

Posts: 290
iTrader: (0)

It's only a name. One of my former coworkers husband first name is Adolph. Sometimes, when he calls, I accidently say it's Hitler calling. I must say it's a little odd when someone names a person with the middle name Hitler.
The_Blob is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 08:33 PM   #4
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
 
PaulBailey@ltbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Posts: 26,744
iTrader: (34)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to PaulBailey@ltbmw
wow what dumb fucking people
PaulBailey@ltbmw is online now   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 08:36 PM   #5
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
 
The_Blob's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada

Posts: 290
iTrader: (0)

The parents are definately retarded but it's discrimination when the stores denied the Adolf Hitler birthday cake.

Last edited by The_Blob; 12-17-2008 at 08:53 PM.
The_Blob is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #6
jhv
Lieutenant General
 
jhv's Avatar
 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 17,307
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaulBaiLeyx View Post
wow what dumb fucking people
paul, i smile every time i see your avatar
__________________
jhv is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #7
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,659
iTrader: (0)

Lol...poor kid...fugly/stupid parents.
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 08:45 PM   #8
Wake27
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Wake27's Avatar
 
Drives: '06 330i ZPP ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NoVA missing SoCal

Posts: 1,682
iTrader: (1)

Don't wanna meet that kid all grown up. Adolph is a pretty common name though, just like Hussein (Barack, what?). Adolph + Hitler however, is a little much.
Wake27 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #9
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
 
ZuerstBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: 14 SG F15 / 12 Glacier F30
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tampa, FL.

Posts: 7,396
iTrader: (68)

First of all, why would they name their son after a killer?
I see naming him Adolf, but why Hitler?
__________________
14 F15 X5 3.5i M-Sport SG Terra, Fineline Oak, Driver Pkg, Prem. Pkg, H/K, Spare, 20" 469M Rims, Park Assist, Surround View, Shades MODS Performance Black Grille & Rocker Panel Decals, Painted Reflectors, 3M Bra, Black OEM X5 Frame 12 F30 328i Sport Line Glacier Silver Black w/ Red Stitching, Xenons, Prem Pkg, Sirus, Heated Seats MODS 3M Bra( w/ Rockers), Side/Rear Window Shades, Perf. Grill & Rear Spoiler, Painted Reflectors, Red Line mats, Black OEM BMW Frame, Xenon Fogs
ZuerstBMW is offline   Spain
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 08:47 PM   #10
josephr25
Major
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 1,458
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
I'm sure the kids are going to be real proud that they were named after people responsible for the killing of millions.

... and if they are raised to be proud of that, then their parents should be sent to Siberia.
josephr25 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 09:50 PM   #11
BoostedBMW
Moderator
 
BoostedBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: TiAg E92 335
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 6,787
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to BoostedBMW
Hmmm... I think I'll name my child after the man responsible for the largest systematic genocide in history... yeah, that's the ticket!

I found this quote amusing from the article... "The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart"
__________________
-Michael.
Berlina Black S2000 CR is now in the garage

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
BoostedBMW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 09:56 PM   #12
bmstyle71
Captain
 
bmstyle71's Avatar
 
Drives: jet black e92 m3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: tampa florida

Posts: 637
iTrader: (0)

So a kid named Osama is horrible? What about Saddam? I see no problem in this. Naming a kid after whatever has nothing to do with shit. People are so weird these days....OMG he called his son ADOLPH HITLER....OMGGGGGG... pftttt so what.. It's a NAME he's not injecting Hitler's genes into him to make him like Hitler.
bmstyle71 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 09:59 PM   #13
bmstyle71
Captain
 
bmstyle71's Avatar
 
Drives: jet black e92 m3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: tampa florida

Posts: 637
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampfer View Post
I'm sure the kids are going to be real proud that they were named after people responsible for the killing of millions.

... and if they are raised to be proud of that, then their parents should be sent to Siberia.
So a kid that grows up being adopted by 2 gay guys is going to be real proud as well? So why do we allow that to happen then and not a kid with a name no matter what it is? Lame
bmstyle71 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 10:01 PM   #14
TiAg335i
Trance Life
 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 4,710
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blob View Post
It's only a name. One of my former coworkers husband first name is Adolph. Sometimes, when he calls, I accidently say it's Hitler calling. I must say it's a little odd when someone names a person with the middle name Hitler.
It's only a name? WTF is wrong with you?

That kid will live the rest of his life in misery.

We live in a world that discriminates people BECAUSE of their name.
TiAg335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 10:02 PM   #15
kgb1637
Lieutenant Colonel
 
kgb1637's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 (on its way)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Baltimore, MD

Posts: 1,519
iTrader: (0)

Gives Easton, PA a bad name.
kgb1637 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 10:04 PM   #16
bmstyle71
Captain
 
bmstyle71's Avatar
 
Drives: jet black e92 m3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: tampa florida

Posts: 637
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
It's only a name? WTF is wrong with you?

That kid will live the rest of his life in misery.
Whats wrong with you...YES IT IS A NAME....... How many John smiths exist? That's ok because A certain john smith didn't do anything bad? With this mentality you'd think this is the 11th century.
bmstyle71 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 10:05 PM   #17
TiAg335i
Trance Life
 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 4,710
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstyle71 View Post
Whats wrong with you...YES IT IS A NAME....... How many John smiths exist? That's ok because A certain john smith didn't do anything bad? With this mentality you'd think this is the 11th century.
Man you guys are clueless.

Name your next child Osama Bin Laden and see what happens when he/she grows up.
TiAg335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 10:07 PM   #18
BoostedBMW
Moderator
 
BoostedBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: TiAg E92 335
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 6,787
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to BoostedBMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstyle71 View Post
So a kid named Osama is horrible? What about Saddam? I see no problem in this. Naming a kid after whatever has nothing to do with shit. People are so weird these days....OMG he called his son ADOLPH HITLER....OMGGGGGG... pftttt so what.. It's a NAME he's not injecting Hitler's genes into him to make him like Hitler.
Ok, lets see, how many Adolf Hitlers do you know of? I mean aside from this child and the leader of the nazi party. Yes, zero, that's what I thought. Now, how many Saddam's and Osama's are there throughout the Middle East? Not really the same is it?

This kid is not named Adolf, which is fine in that its just a name, he is named ADOLF HITLER. That is certainly not the same thing.
__________________
-Michael.
Berlina Black S2000 CR is now in the garage

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
BoostedBMW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 10:07 PM   #19
Kev
Resident Anesthesiologist
 
Kev's Avatar
 
Drives: VW bug with a misplaced engine
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle, WA

Posts: 8,815
iTrader: (24)

Garage List
I pity the children. The other kid is named Aryan Nation.......
__________________
kev { divinum est sedate dolorem }
Kev is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 10:09 PM   #20
bmstyle71
Captain
 
bmstyle71's Avatar
 
Drives: jet black e92 m3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: tampa florida

Posts: 637
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Man you guys are clueless.

Name your next child Osama Bin Laden and see what happens when he/she grows up.
Dude..I'm Arabic and I have an Arabic name and I'm a pilot (that's 3 things compared to that kids 1 thing which is his name)....Should I live my life in misery because I'm named after some terrorist? and you say I'm clueless? rightttttttttttttt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
Ok, lets see, how many Adolf Hitlers do you know of? I mean aside from this child and the leader of the nazi party. Yes, zero, that's what I thought. Now, how many Saddam's and Osama's are there throughout the Middle East? Not really the same is it?

This kid is not named Adolf, which is fine in that its just a name, he is named ADOLF HITLER. That is certainly not the same thing.
Why? because you choose to look at it a certain way?
bmstyle71 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 10:11 PM   #21
TiAg335i
Trance Life
 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 4,710
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstyle71 View Post
Dude..I'm Arabic and I have an Arabic name and I'm a pilot (that's 3 things compared to that kids 1 thing which is his name)....Should I live my life in misery because I'm named after some terrorist? and you say I'm clueless? rightttttttttttttt.


Why? because you choose to look at it a certain way?
You're missing the point.

I have a 100% Middle Eastern name, and have experienced a lot of discrimination for it (mostly in my younger years).

People are stupid. Because of this, they will judge you by your name. That's the point.
TiAg335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2008, 10:13 PM   #22
bmstyle71
Captain
 
bmstyle71's Avatar
 
Drives: jet black e92 m3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: tampa florida

Posts: 637
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
You're missing the point.

I have a 100% Middle Eastern name, and have experienced a lot of discrimination for it (mostly in my younger years).

People are stupid. Because of this, they will judge you by your name. That's the point.
Exactly....so because of what people think, someone should not name their child a certain way? So why don't you change your name then? People's stupidity makes you alter someones name? Doesn't that make you (not you as in YOU) dumber than them?
bmstyle71 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST