E90Post
 


VIBE Motorsports
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Adolf Hitler's birthday cake.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-17-2008, 08:24 PM   #1
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
The_Blob's Avatar
54
Rep
290
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Adolf Hitler's birthday cake.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0...ty_hitler_cake
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:26 PM   #2
jzcrna
Captain
31
Rep
904
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 BMW 335i Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

I read this today, and can't even explain how ridiculous these people are.

Names such as these shouldn't even be allowed. I do not think it is anyone's right to name their child Adolph Hitler.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #3
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
The_Blob's Avatar
54
Rep
290
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

It's only a name. One of my former coworkers husband first name is Adolph. Sometimes, when he calls, I accidently say it's Hitler calling. I must say it's a little odd when someone names a person with the middle name Hitler.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:33 PM   #4
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
PaulBailey@ltbmw's Avatar
Italy
339
Rep
26,779
Posts

 
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

iTrader: (34)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to PaulBailey@ltbmw
wow what dumb fucking people
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:36 PM   #5
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
The_Blob's Avatar
54
Rep
290
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

The parents are definately retarded but it's discrimination when the stores denied the Adolf Hitler birthday cake.

Last edited by The_Blob; 12-17-2008 at 08:53 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #6
jhv
Lieutenant General
jhv's Avatar
No_Country
436
Rep
17,307
Posts

 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaulBaiLeyx View Post
wow what dumb fucking people
paul, i smile every time i see your avatar
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #7
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
161
Rep
2,664
Posts

 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

iTrader: (0)

Lol...poor kid...fugly/stupid parents.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:45 PM   #8
Wake27
Lieutenant Colonel
Wake27's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,682
Posts

 
Drives: '06 330i ZPP ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NoVA missing SoCal

iTrader: (1)

Don't wanna meet that kid all grown up. Adolph is a pretty common name though, just like Hussein (Barack, what?). Adolph + Hitler however, is a little much.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #9
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
ZuerstBMW's Avatar
Spain
112
Rep
7,409
Posts

 
Drives: 14 SG F15
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tampa, FL.

iTrader: (68)

First of all, why would they name their son after a killer?
I see naming him Adolf, but why Hitler?
__________________
14 F15 X5 3.5i M-Sport SG Terra, Fineline Oak, Driver Pkg, Prem. Pkg, H/K, Spare, 20" 469M Rims, Park Assist, Surround View, Shades MODS Performance Black Grille & Rocker Panel Decals, Painted Reflectors, 3M Bra, Black OEM X5 Frame
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 08:47 PM   #10
josephr25
Major
United_States
18
Rep
1,458
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
I'm sure the kids are going to be real proud that they were named after people responsible for the killing of millions.

... and if they are raised to be proud of that, then their parents should be sent to Siberia.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:50 PM   #11
BoostedBMW
Moderator
BoostedBMW's Avatar
United_States
82
Rep
6,787
Posts

 
Drives: TiAg E92 335
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Raleigh, NC

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to BoostedBMW
Hmmm... I think I'll name my child after the man responsible for the largest systematic genocide in history... yeah, that's the ticket!

I found this quote amusing from the article... "The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart"
__________________
-Michael.
Berlina Black S2000 CR is now in the garage

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:56 PM   #12
bmstyle71
Captain
bmstyle71's Avatar
24
Rep
637
Posts

 
Drives: jet black e92 m3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: tampa florida

iTrader: (0)

So a kid named Osama is horrible? What about Saddam? I see no problem in this. Naming a kid after whatever has nothing to do with shit. People are so weird these days....OMG he called his son ADOLPH HITLER....OMGGGGGG... pftttt so what.. It's a NAME he's not injecting Hitler's genes into him to make him like Hitler.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 09:59 PM   #13
bmstyle71
Captain
bmstyle71's Avatar
24
Rep
637
Posts

 
Drives: jet black e92 m3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: tampa florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampfer View Post
I'm sure the kids are going to be real proud that they were named after people responsible for the killing of millions.

... and if they are raised to be proud of that, then their parents should be sent to Siberia.
So a kid that grows up being adopted by 2 gay guys is going to be real proud as well? So why do we allow that to happen then and not a kid with a name no matter what it is? Lame
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:01 PM   #14
TiAg335i
Trance Life
TiAg335i's Avatar
United_States
112
Rep
4,711
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blob View Post
It's only a name. One of my former coworkers husband first name is Adolph. Sometimes, when he calls, I accidently say it's Hitler calling. I must say it's a little odd when someone names a person with the middle name Hitler.
It's only a name? WTF is wrong with you?

That kid will live the rest of his life in misery.

We live in a world that discriminates people BECAUSE of their name.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:02 PM   #15
kgb1637
Lieutenant Colonel
kgb1637's Avatar
United Kingdom
15
Rep
1,519
Posts

 
Drives: F30 (on its way)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Baltimore, MD

iTrader: (0)

Gives Easton, PA a bad name.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:04 PM   #16
bmstyle71
Captain
bmstyle71's Avatar
24
Rep
637
Posts

 
Drives: jet black e92 m3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: tampa florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
It's only a name? WTF is wrong with you?

That kid will live the rest of his life in misery.
Whats wrong with you...YES IT IS A NAME....... How many John smiths exist? That's ok because A certain john smith didn't do anything bad? With this mentality you'd think this is the 11th century.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:05 PM   #17
TiAg335i
Trance Life
TiAg335i's Avatar
United_States
112
Rep
4,711
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstyle71 View Post
Whats wrong with you...YES IT IS A NAME....... How many John smiths exist? That's ok because A certain john smith didn't do anything bad? With this mentality you'd think this is the 11th century.
Man you guys are clueless.

Name your next child Osama Bin Laden and see what happens when he/she grows up.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:07 PM   #18
BoostedBMW
Moderator
BoostedBMW's Avatar
United_States
82
Rep
6,787
Posts

 
Drives: TiAg E92 335
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Raleigh, NC

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to BoostedBMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstyle71 View Post
So a kid named Osama is horrible? What about Saddam? I see no problem in this. Naming a kid after whatever has nothing to do with shit. People are so weird these days....OMG he called his son ADOLPH HITLER....OMGGGGGG... pftttt so what.. It's a NAME he's not injecting Hitler's genes into him to make him like Hitler.
Ok, lets see, how many Adolf Hitlers do you know of? I mean aside from this child and the leader of the nazi party. Yes, zero, that's what I thought. Now, how many Saddam's and Osama's are there throughout the Middle East? Not really the same is it?

This kid is not named Adolf, which is fine in that its just a name, he is named ADOLF HITLER. That is certainly not the same thing.
__________________
-Michael.
Berlina Black S2000 CR is now in the garage

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:07 PM   #19
Kev
Resident Anesthesiologist
Kev's Avatar
Hong Kong
180
Rep
8,815
Posts

 
Drives: VW bug with a misplaced engine
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
I pity the children. The other kid is named Aryan Nation.......
__________________
kev { divinum est sedate dolorem }
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:09 PM   #20
bmstyle71
Captain
bmstyle71's Avatar
24
Rep
637
Posts

 
Drives: jet black e92 m3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: tampa florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Man you guys are clueless.

Name your next child Osama Bin Laden and see what happens when he/she grows up.
Dude..I'm Arabic and I have an Arabic name and I'm a pilot (that's 3 things compared to that kids 1 thing which is his name)....Should I live my life in misery because I'm named after some terrorist? and you say I'm clueless? rightttttttttttttt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
Ok, lets see, how many Adolf Hitlers do you know of? I mean aside from this child and the leader of the nazi party. Yes, zero, that's what I thought. Now, how many Saddam's and Osama's are there throughout the Middle East? Not really the same is it?

This kid is not named Adolf, which is fine in that its just a name, he is named ADOLF HITLER. That is certainly not the same thing.
Why? because you choose to look at it a certain way?
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:11 PM   #21
TiAg335i
Trance Life
TiAg335i's Avatar
United_States
112
Rep
4,711
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstyle71 View Post
Dude..I'm Arabic and I have an Arabic name and I'm a pilot (that's 3 things compared to that kids 1 thing which is his name)....Should I live my life in misery because I'm named after some terrorist? and you say I'm clueless? rightttttttttttttt.


Why? because you choose to look at it a certain way?
You're missing the point.

I have a 100% Middle Eastern name, and have experienced a lot of discrimination for it (mostly in my younger years).

People are stupid. Because of this, they will judge you by your name. That's the point.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:13 PM   #22
bmstyle71
Captain
bmstyle71's Avatar
24
Rep
637
Posts

 
Drives: jet black e92 m3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: tampa florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
You're missing the point.

I have a 100% Middle Eastern name, and have experienced a lot of discrimination for it (mostly in my younger years).

People are stupid. Because of this, they will judge you by your name. That's the point.
Exactly....so because of what people think, someone should not name their child a certain way? So why don't you change your name then? People's stupidity makes you alter someones name? Doesn't that make you (not you as in YOU) dumber than them?
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST