E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > time to dump?

04-27-2008, 11:22 PM   #23
garyc242
Private
Rep
Drives: 08 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinlikesred View Post
at least you are getting married wit her. i have no intention on marrying her. it's kinda like buying versus leasing... you don't wanna spend too much $$$ on what's going to be a CPO...
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 12:42 AM   #24
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
is this guy fucking serious? sounds like shes a trashy girl if this is how you regard her. obviously nothing there. consider her a prostitute of legal standards.

but heres the joke, i bet you aint a hot shot, and she was all you could get. thats why you wont leave her, despite the 40$ dinners. you couldnt get anything better and it would probably be the same situation. my boy, i think you failed this one.
      04-28-2008, 12:53 AM   #25
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeman View Post
she should dump you for taking her to tgif.
+1
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 01:52 AM   #26
vinlikesred
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i '08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
is this guy fucking serious? sounds like shes a trashy girl if this is how you regard her. obviously nothing there. consider her a prostitute of legal standards.

but heres the joke, i bet you aint a hot shot, and she was all you could get. thats why you wont leave her, despite the 40$ dinners. you couldnt get anything better and it would probably be the same situation. my boy, i think you failed this one.
peace brother. this ain't no serious thread. anybody with half a brain should be able to read that from the original post. since you ain't, that makes you a retard

got issues with your life? need to vent? need more pot but ain't got dough? sell your fucking bmw, if you got one.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 04:23 AM   #27
L~R~G nor cal
Perfection Is In The Details
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 E90

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Come on guys. There is nothing wrong with a BALLER ON A BUDGET!

To the OP, get use to it buddy. Girls expect us to pay for almost everything and to tell you the truth if I was a girl I would not expect anything less. Just be glad that she is happy with TGIF.
      04-28-2008, 07:43 AM   #28
rambino
M Master
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 / X6M

Quote:
at least you are getting married wit her. i have no intention on marrying her. it's kinda like buying versus leasing... you don't wanna spend too much $$$ on what's going to be a CPO...
Bwhahahaah
      04-28-2008, 08:28 AM   #29
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmd View Post

I can't make a true evaluation of the situation without them

I was waiting for someone to say that. lol

To the OP, is she working, just getting by on her bills?
How long were you 2 together for?

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 01:54 PM   #30
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

I make the wife pay all the time...

I just like seeing the look on the waitress faces and sometime the waiters
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 02:14 PM   #31
b335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335i, 2012 f10 535i

Must be dating the wrong person....My chick offers all the time!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 04:04 PM   #32
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Oh god.. Had to bring up a thread on women, and now I have to waste time replying.. -___-
Fuck women and their mentality. They argue for womens rights, complain about "being treated unfairly", and basically want everything given to them. They want the perks of being a man, without having to do all the stuff that comes a long with it. They don't want to pick up their own checks, they want to work and spend all the money on themselves while the guy pays for everything else. They don't want to have to work for a relationship, they expect to be able to just stand there and have a guy come up to them to spark a relationship, while thinking that guy should have to do everything in his power to woo her.

The problem with a guy paying for everything is that he is just setting himself up for failure. He is getting her accustomed to that behavior, so if he stops doing so after a few months she is just going to leave him. A BIG PROBLEM, and why there are so many promiscuous females in America is that they aren't contributing to the relationship in a financial manner. Because they aren't spending any of their money on the relationship, they feel that they can leave/cheat at any time because they have nothing to lose. They haven't invested much other than time, which for some reason they think is worth a hell of a lot??

How would I describe 60% or more of the women in America??
Trifling, scandalous, floozy's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeEmZ View Post
don't be cheap. I believe she is worth more than a lousy $40.

btw, a true gentleman will never let his date pay.
3 words, Fuck... That.. Shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
dude fuck that

after you're together long enough, it should be mutual.

At first yeah but I mean if its been sometime
+1, after a month or two you obviously like each other so it should be split equally. For some reason society has it in their head that men should pay for everything related to dating..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM1 View Post
a man should always pay, but let her pay if she really wants to every now and then.
Again, three words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelTorque View Post
Everything should be 50/50.
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars4lyfe View Post
A real man pays for everything and a real woman stays home cleaning and cooking. if this statement were true, you'd never be in the situation you are in now if she would just stay in the kitchen and make you a nice home-cooked meal.
+1, the problem with that is the women nowadays don't want to do shit, and still think you should pay for everything.
Quote:
couldn't have said better myself... the first thing she said this morning, after getting up past noon, was, where we gonna have (b)lunch today?

little did she know... my immediate reaction inside my head was... not again... didn't we just do a grocery shopping yesterday?
I would be pissed off.. On Sundays when the banks are closed and she asks that question, you should tell her that you don't have any cash and it's up to her where to eat since she will be paying. Then if she chooses some place cheap, every time she wants to eat out take her to some place of equal cost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
Then tell her you can't afford to keep eating out all the time. If she leaves for good, no big loss. If she cooks you a meal, she's a keeper.
+1, if a woman can't cook, then she is just going to be a liability. (Which most women are nowadays)
Quote:
Originally Posted by b335i View Post
Must be dating the wrong person....My chick offers all the time!!!!
Then you have the perfect g/f.

-Nathan
      04-28-2008, 05:14 PM   #33
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
peace brother. this ain't no serious thread. anybody with half a brain should be able to read that from the original post. since you ain't, that makes you a retard

got issues with your life? need to vent? need more pot but ain't got dough? sell your fucking bmw, if you got one.
a retard you say? lol, im a retard WITH a bmw. you.... are not. i dont smoke pot btw, fucktard. and if its anyone who has money issues, it MUST be you, starting this thread in the first place. even if its a joke, all jokes start with an element of truth. i know it etches in the back of your head. it mus suck to be you lol. but i digress, the insults we both lay down arent getting anywhere.

so what i really mean to say: this thread is just uncalled for and makes you look like a duche, serious or not.
      04-28-2008, 05:45 PM   #34
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
a retard you say? lol, im a retard WITH a bmw. you.... are not. i dont smoke pot btw, fucktard. and if its anyone who has money issues, it MUST be you, starting this thread in the first place. even if its a joke, all jokes start with an element of truth. i know it etches in the back of your head. it mus suck to be you lol. but i digress, the insults we both lay down arent getting anywhere.

so what i really mean to say: this thread is just uncalled for and makes you look like a duche, serious or not.
Makes you both look like a "duche", the way you are arguing like children..
You could be making $300k a year or $50k, either way paying $40 dollars to eat out with a girl on a regular basis is a lot, don't try to say it isn't or act like you don't think about it.

-Nathan
Attached Images

04-28-2008, 06:10 PM   #35
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

watch the food network
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 08:13 PM   #36
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

On a more serious note, Nathan, I'm not wanting to start an argument here (cause I am still a nOOb status ), but WTH man? I have to admit, I do agree with some of the things you mentioned, some girls are used to being catered to on a silver platter. But don't generalize all of us. I like to work for what I want.

Some girls don't like changes in a relationship. They want the first few months of lovey dovey to stay...when they see the guy changing, they put up a front and think that he's not that interested anymore.

I myself agree with the guys here that said it should be 50/50 no matter what stage you are in the relationship. I think it's common sense that what he paid first, you should take care of next...

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 08:29 PM   #37
magmd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Damn...still no pics. I have to agree with most statements that if she never pays for shite..then dump. But, I can't commit competely, because sometimes they look like this....

and other times, well...you just have to suck it up and pay.

04-28-2008, 09:23 PM   #38
Tommy420
peace.love.health.happine ss
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e92 Montego/Blk lthr

No girl is worth anything. I love these girls who think their vagina's are God's gift to all men. If a girl is humble and doesn't think they're the shit, thenI don't have a problem paying for them. However, if they act like they deserve a free meal, kick them to the curb.

For pics of my ride, go to www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108628
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 09:37 PM   #39
flyinbrian
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i

I am sure Donald Trump's wife Melania Trump picks up the tab 50/50.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 09:44 PM   #40
BMdblU
Brigadier General
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: F80

I agree it should be mutual. Especially after a hand full of dates.

I recently went on a second date with a girl to a boring movie of her choice. I paid. Just like I did for the first. That's fine, but if she didn't start to offer for food, etc soon.. I would begin to question her.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 10:17 PM   #41
iatacs19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 SO M4

the real question is:

did you hit?
      04-28-2008, 10:20 PM   #42
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by karliejai View Post
who gets brunch at tgif?!
TGIF is a classy place if you live in Bumsville Idaho.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 11:03 PM   #43
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

Quote:
      04-28-2008, 11:59 PM   #44
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
On a more serious note, Nathan, I'm not wanting to start an argument here (cause I am still a nOOb status ), but WTH man? I have to admit, I do agree with some of the things you mentioned, some girls are used to being catered to on a silver platter. But don't generalize all of us. I like to work for what I want.

Some girls don't like changes in a relationship. They want the first few months of lovey dovey to stay...when they see the guy changing, they put up a front and think that he's not that interested anymore.

I myself agree with the guys here that said it should be 50/50 no matter what stage you are in the relationship. I think it's common sense that what he paid first, you should take care of next...
It's cool, it's the off-topic section so have at it.
I'm not generalizing all women, I can safely say that 60% or more of the women in America are like this.. Why?? Because it's been going on for so long.. I'm glad you're one of the few in the 40%.

-Nathan