BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-30-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
filler
Private
Rep
Drives: '08 135i

NorCal: '08 Silver/Black 135i, Black Roof/Mirrors, 6 speed manual, 71k, CPO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 20,000.00

Item Interest
I have a 2008 135i silver with black interior, aluminum trim. Currently has 71243 miles. It is under CPO warranty through October of 2014. I have driven the car 15k in two years and take excellent care of it, full details below: $20,000

Exterior:
-Exterior is 9.9/10 nearly perfect condition
-Professionally painted gloss black roof/runners/shark fin/mirrors. This was done correctly, OEM windshield removed and replaced. This matches the Performance kidneys and shadowline trim perfectly.
-15% tint
-OEM black Performance kidneys (have original chrome)
-No license plate holes in the bumper. I do have the OEM bracket (not installed) and the GoMiniGo NHLPB tow-hook holder (currently installed.)

Interior:
-Heated black sport seats with auto lumbar
-non-nav
-iPhone/iPod (usb/audio) cable, has AUX and USB input.
-brand new steering wheel controls surround (they tend to peel, mine peeled, it bothered me, I replaced it)
-brand new OEM M-Sport knob with illumination. Illumination wires are not hooked up, I have the original know that came with the car but it started to wear, so I replaced it.
-little 2008 niceties, like "Year One of the One" around the push to start button, ///M wheel/knob.
-Rubber and carpet mats included, plastic trunk liner as well.

Mods:
-cyba scoops
-Car coded for key auto-eject, seatbelt gong silenced (does not affect airbags, dash light comes on when seatbelts aren't used), a few other niceties.

Previous Mods:
-BMS DCI
-BMS JB4 (was used on stock mapping, played with needlesweep and CAN-flap enabled)

The bad:
-Some rash on two of the wheels.

Full disclosure:
The mods were on for a short time, tried out the map 1, I believe, and then didn't want to ruin my CPO warranty, so I removed everything (Lame, I know!) I wanted to fully mod the car, so I bought a ton of parts and then decided to keep it stock, so I just sold most of them. Buyer can have any/all of the parts still left in this thread, which have never been installed on this car: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=896605

This is my seventh BMW, I take meticulous care of my cars, washed once a week and garaged at home and underground at work. I don't leave the driveway until the idle settles, it doesn't see boost until fully warmed up. I'm completely insane. I've had the oil changed every 4k at my local dealer (insane), Stevens Creek BMW.

PM me your email address for the .pdf of the clean CarFax ran today (11/30/2013)

Last edited by filler; 12-01-2013 at 05:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2013, 05:21 PM   #2
filler
Private
Rep

Added new pictures.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 01:26 AM   #3
filler
Private
Rep

Sold this to a dealership, if you still want the car: http://www.msportmotors.net/2008_BMW..._220025674.veh
Appreciate 0