E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > New Infiniti G37 Coupe beats 335i? WTF

03-28-2007, 05:53 PM   #67
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal_bimmer View Post
im in the same boat as ironic... not gonna waste my time with this...
Typical japanese cars and pretty much every car just trying to be a german knock off, but they'll never ever get there. At the end of the day its still just a gay ass nissan...oh i forgot that in the US its just "infiniti" instead haha...lame. Anyway, it looks pussy, technilogically its just trying to copy BMW, and how gay that they're like "ohhh we've targeted our sights on BMW" wtf....yea alrite. I love how BMW never says they're trying to compete with this or that or setting their sights on someone else's car and you know why? Becuase they set the standards for all these "sight setters" and wanna be's and knock offs and half ass companies....They think they're sooo bad ass in thier G35...or should i say "skyline" when the reality is that they would LOVE to be sitting in an ///M, AMG, or S but just cant just drop the dough...so at the end of the day im (and WE as in all of us on E90post) still sitting in a BMW and your....still just in a nissan, a car that thats trying to be and beat you. Now that i can take peace in haha. GO BMW
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 05:58 PM   #68
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Guys, stop trashing Nissan. I've had more problems in my couple month old 335i than my brothers 3 year old FX35 - which has ZERO problems.

The new Skyline GTR will destroy the new M3 in every aspect. The car is an absolute masterpiece.

Have some respect.

But as far as G37 vs. 335, theres no competition in my eyes. The G37 does look pretty good though. The 335i has a over-heating issue that is severly crippling its success in the performance area. I'd say with this flaw the G37 and 335i are pretty equal competitors.

Get your act together BMW.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 07:07 PM   #69
slick101
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAttack View Post
Both are quality producers. Some prefer one from the other....enough said.
+1 ....
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 08:32 PM   #70
King335i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3 CP 6MT, '13 X1 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1smo View Post
You are the joke if you don't understand the concept that you can't change the past. Protesting against the troops and burning the American flag does nothing to undo any mistakes you think the US made. And that a withdraw will only convey weakness in the eyes of the terrorists.

It is about time you figured out I am a service member stationed in Germany but too bad you're not smart enough to figure out what I do. (even bmwexecutive's alter ego figured it out before you did)

P.S. try a spell checker next time so people won't think "cognizant" is too big of a word for you.
I figured out a long time ago that you're stationed in Germany, really not much of a mystery, I just didn't want to point out the fact that you probably came from a poor town in middle-America, and thats why you're not so intelligent.

I'm dropping this now for the sake of others on this board, but I think I should let you know that each time we continue this your remarks make less and less sense.

You're so desperate that all you can do is call me stupid, citing the idea that I don't understand that you can't change the past? Ya, you're right, I thought we could just use the time machine out back...wow.

And, actually, I'm not used having to explain to invalids about how completely blind they are, so I don't use the word cognizant too often. I'm glad you have your dictionary handy though, you must need that to look even somewhat educated.

My question to you is: if you're so educated, what are you doing wasting away at a military base in Germany? Shouldn't you be doing something more productive, or are you even capable of doing something more productive?

I think they have a term in the military for people like you: Cannon Fodder

The scary part is, redneck retards like you represent America overseas, which is why the majority of the world hates us.
You really must have nothing to do with your time, sitting around in rainy Deutschland brewing your anger because your shit life has ended you up stuck, stuck on an Army base in Germany.

Damn it must be great, we're all so envious of you.

But I guess the higher-ups in the Army are just too smart to let people as poorly developed as yourself see any kind of combat. You'd probably kill more friendlies than combatants if you did.

Its not that your heart is in the wrong place, hell I think we should ship stupid people like you over to Iraq in crates, lets the insurgents tear you to pieces when you pick up I.E.D's alongside the road, like the useless waste of flesh that you are.

2007 E92 335i--SG, Fully loaded, minus the dead weight..err..iDrive and Active Steering.

Last edited by King335i; 03-28-2007 at 08:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 08:41 PM   #71
hands on
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe, Titanium/Saddle

No doubt Nissan is a great ride, own one myself... However it will never, repeat... never be a BMW my friend
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 08:42 PM   #72
King335i
Captain
United_States
Rep

And what is this crap about flag-burning??

Has anybody on this thread said anything about flag-burning aside from you?

lol, I mean goddamn, your life must be so full of fear and insecurity. I know there are many things you can't understand, such as the difference between the fact that the U.S. is the nation, while those in power are part of the administration of that nation. I, and everybody in Oregon, loves the U.S. with all of our hearts. We don't, however, support the administration, and for rednecks like you that can be hard to comprehend.
Maybe I should give a little time for that one to soak in?

Like I said before, you're a small person with small ideas. You won't ever amount to anything and I'm sure people just laugh at you when your back is turned. Maybe someday you'll rank up from turd, to maggot. Until then, have fun being angry and pathetic!

haha! All your responses start with basically, "no you are dumb!" or, "well, ya, see you care, so there hmph!"......you're just reaching for something thats not there, and you sound like a frustrated little girl..hehe..Keep trying!

2007 E92 335i--SG, Fully loaded, minus the dead weight..err..iDrive and Active Steering.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 08:46 PM   #73
King335i
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hands on View Post
No doubt Nissan is a great ride, own one myself... However it will never, repeat... never be a BMW my friend
I agree 100% with everybody saying this, but those who are out-n-out trashing Nissan need to check what they're saying. They build nice cars at a fraction of the price, sure the quality isn't up to snuff and neither is the driving but thats not exactly always the point.

I LOVE my G35, even though it doesn't drive like the 335, but I don't think I'm "badass" because of what I'm driving.

I bet the biggest pussy in the world drives a Ford F350 Super Duty.

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 08:50 PM   #74
Disco Stew
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328xi Coupe

When did Bangel start designing the rear end of the Nissan products?

Look at the side view.
      03-28-2007, 08:51 PM   #75
King335i
Captain
United_States
Rep

hehe, yup, Bangel style.

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 10:12 PM   #76
daveyg
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i e90

Garage List
07 335i sedan  [0.00]
2006 e90  [0.00]
Its a f***in nissan ,next there gonna make a 400 hp KIA would you buy that hell na BMW rules
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2007, 01:54 AM   #77
renasis
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335I

G35c is still sexy
      03-29-2007, 02:45 AM   #78
x5love
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i

Why exactly is this thread in the photo forum?
      03-29-2007, 03:17 AM   #79
ashtangaz
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 540I/G35C

Ok first of all, King or N1smo just dont reply to eachother anymore. Kthx. Second of all, I dont understand why people are saying Infiniti is posing BMW. Actually, Infiniti isnt posing BMW at all in case you havent noticed. The design is very original, although the G37 doesnt look to pretty in my opinion, and I know the 2007 G35 sedan and 335 drive very differently. Just because a car comes extremely close, is on par with or even ahead of BMW, doesnt mean they posed them. It means competition, which is good for all car companies, it's what improves each company even more.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2007, 01:52 PM   #80
a08_mthrizzle
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: MPinto

Quote:
Originally Posted by xballashakalax View Post
german VS japanese....enough said
Dont get me wrong here ... i love german engineering .. but japanese engineering aint exactly shat either.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2007, 11:31 PM   #81
King335i
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1smo View Post
You are exactly what I expected you to be. Another dumb ass kid who has no clue about the environment around him living life based on assumptions to justify his own existence. This would have been in PM but then you refuse because you wanted to show your intelligence (or lack there of) in front of your peers. But all you have shown is that you are a little school boy trying to win a fight by immature little jokes and personal attacks. You want to make it personal? Move it into the PM. You’re what we call a “Spot light Ranger”. Acting tough in front of people you are trying to impress but you got no substance behind all that talk. What are you? I can make assumptions too. You live at home, parents bought you the car, and you will not go very far with your life. Or maybe you have rich parents who will spoon feed your ass until they die, who knows? To tell you the truth, I really don’t care. Have fun with your 335, because its about as good as it gets for you.

And the offer still stands, if you want to compare wits, we can do it in private. Otherwise, I'm done with you.
So, basically you're trying to insult me based on the only insults you've used before?

No, sorry to disappoint, I don't live at home. Though you'd probably like that, since you most likely lived at home till you shipped out and your daddy beat you and your mom molested you.

Good move, kid. I hope you die in defense of whatever it is you stand for.

Meanwhile, ya, I'm in Oregon, living the life. As a matter of fact, ya, I'm rich enough not to serve in the military. Does that make you mad? Does it make you envious? Sure seems like it does. But really, don't be mad at me because I don't need to fight in needless wars to pay my rent. I'd been around the globe 3 times over by the time you enlisted.

Really, it must suck for ya.

White trash like you is the reason we're able to wage the war, so I guess I should thank you.

Appreciate 0
      03-29-2007, 11:40 PM   #82
King335i
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtangaz View Post
Ok first of all, King or N1smo just dont reply to eachother anymore. Kthx. Second of all, I dont understand why people are saying Infiniti is posing BMW. Actually, Infiniti isnt posing BMW at all in case you havent noticed. The design is very original, although the G37 doesnt look to pretty in my opinion, and I know the 2007 G35 sedan and 335 drive very differently. Just because a car comes extremely close, is on par with or even ahead of BMW, doesnt mean they posed them. It means competition, which is good for all car companies, it's what improves each company even more.
No doubt, competition is great for these companies, but I just dislike all these automotive magazines specifically targeting only the 335i. Thats all that really bothers me about it. Other than that, I can't see any reason why the G37 wouldn't be a perfectly eligible candidate.

Appreciate 0
      03-30-2007, 12:13 AM   #83
King335i
Captain
United_States
Rep

I'm sorry, lol, this guy is such a fruitcake. Basically he tries to call me dumb, and I show that he is essentially a moron.

So then I call him poor, and all he can come up with is that I'm rich?
Lol, damn straight I am and he can keep rotting away over there.

Have fun, kiddo!

Appreciate 0
      03-30-2007, 08:44 AM   #84
Corey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '92 240SX

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyg View Post
Its a f***in nissan ,next there gonna make a 400 hp KIA would you buy that hell na BMW rules
If Kia made a comparable car to the G37/335 for 10 grand less hell yes I would buy that. It'd probably have a badass warranty too. Korean or japanese engineering isn't any better or worse than German engineering. At the end of the day everyone is just trying to make the best car they can for the money. If you think the extra luxury of the BMW justifies the extra money than by all means buy it. In the end competition is good for all of us as consumers so why trash on Nissan. Maybe some real competition will encourage BMW to get in shape with the 335's overheating/oil cooler issue. And maybe one day I'll be driving one sick Kia.

"You're going to have your heart broken, and you're gonna repair it with zipties."
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2007, 04:34 PM   #85
aro818
Rep
Drives: 650

Thumbs down

G37 looks like a freakn Nissan Altima Coupe.. -_-

if a 296hp G35 can barely beat a 230hp 328i...
then a 330hp G37 cant beat a 300hp 335i

Appreciate 0
      06-18-2007, 04:49 PM   #86
Louie A
Dishonorably Discharged
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Guys, stop trashing Nissan. I've had more problems in my couple month old 335i than my brothers 3 year old FX35 - which has ZERO problems.

The new Skyline GTR will destroy the new M3 in every aspect. The car is an absolute masterpiece.

Have some respect.

But as far as G37 vs. 335, theres no competition in my eyes. The G37 does look pretty good though. The 335i has a over-heating issue that is severly crippling its success in the performance area. I'd say with this flaw the G37 and 335i are pretty equal competitors.

Get your act together BMW.
+1000
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2007, 06:33 PM   #87
twinpsi
女性 ..
South Korea
Rep
Drives: MB E90 335i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzabodyn View Post
I owned a 2003 G35 coupe right when they came out - it was a brillant car and at the time, nothing could even get close to matching its good looks and performance bang for the buck... but today, the weak facelift combined with the pure excellence of the 335i's TT I6 make it take a backseat...

BZ
SRT-4 .. lol seriously is the best bang for the buck in performance.

im sorry, but i drove my friend's G35 from san diego to LA .. and the seats were horrible, so uncomfortable. and the steering wheel just pisses me off when i look at it. i also crushed my friend's G35 when i had my rsx-s. but i was modded and he only had a injen intake. and i think looks are really subjective ..

either way 335i GG PWN, game over. i will choose the 335i over the g35-37 anyday.
      06-21-2007, 03:03 AM   #88
gfrnk69
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan 6AT

Why trash Nissan?

I had a 350z for 2 years, and I had zero problems. And to top it off i had a 100shot of nitrous that i used religiously for about 10 months.

Plus mods for the Z were way cheaper compared to the 335, not to mention the car is almost half the price of the 335.

With my 335 im already experiencing the extended crank issue at start up. Which seems like it points to a fuel pump issue.

So hats off to Nissan for making reliable cars. (not saying bmw doesnt)

-Frank
Appreciate 0