E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Do we have any Radiohead fans?

05-14-2008, 04:31 PM   #23
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Radiohead is f*ckin awesome.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2008, 01:21 PM   #24
fanbase
estate
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e91

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecC View Post
haha thanks for bumping my thread! yeah, i'm planning to go to the golden gate park one when they're in SF in august. i don't wanna pay for jack johnson or tom petty though. jack johnson ftl
my pleasure...ahh despite the horrendous conditions of the show: i've been floating since sunday. struggling to bring myself back to getting stuff done here at work. I am just glad i was able to make it in. thousands of people ended up missing the show..they got turned away at the gate, or didn't even make it that far, cuz the access road flooded.

anyone going to the APW festival in August? get to see radiohead with the manhattan skyline and statue of liberty as the backdrop. going to be stunning! might go to the cleveland and philly shows too.

haha yeh jack johnson is kinda like a stagnant pond...ah nevermind with that analogy...jack johnson ftl.

2007 TiAg 328xi Touring: 6AT, Sports, Cold Weather, Thule Cross bars.
The Sports Wagon Association:www.velocityresource.com
"A sports wagon, by contrast, conveys an effortless and consolidated sense of self, a worldliness and maturity. You are more than just available; you're eligible."- Dan Neil
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #25
SpecC
Completely obsessed with detailing
Rep
Drives: E90 SG 330i, white Scion tC

i wish i could travel with them but i can't, so i'll just wait until they're in my part of town

if they make me pay for jack johnson too... i think i'll just give my ticket away after radiohead plays
Appreciate 0