E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > 2014 Music - Making Music - FL Studio - Soundcloud

03-01-2014, 10:23 AM   #1
UKBasketball
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 328xi

2014 Music - Making Music - FL Studio - Soundcloud

I've been making music as a hobby for 12 years now, all starting with Fruity Loops in high school. Back then, my cousin and I DJ'd proms, homecommings, parties etc. and he now has a career producing and has been on lots of stuff(VH1, countless rap albums, Regis).

Do any of you guys use FLstudio, ableton or other music software?

What vst's do you use? I really like sylenth and massive.

Here is my sound cloud: https://soundcloud.com/p-radden All these songs were made back in 2010/11, new music coming this year.

Post your soundclouds if you got one, or post some of the music you're listening to now. So far 2014 has been kinda dead for new music.

I do like this though:

Last edited by UKBasketball; 03-04-2014 at 07:22 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 12:29 PM   #2
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

I've been an avid FL Studio user since it was called Fruity Loops (Version 3).

Through the past few years I've used Reason, Logic and Maschine but have come right back to FL Studio.

It was a hobby for about 10 years, but this past year it has turned into a more serious situation.

I'm currently working with this artist www.officialreine.com and she is right where I'd like an artist to be. Not yet sucked into the mainstream world, but right at the cusp of her stardom before going mainstream.

She has every quality that an artist needs to be huge and she has worked with multi-platinum songwriters and Grammy nominated record producers.

Oh and here is my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/tpratt

I never put up my exclusives online for various reasons. Also working a on Lorde "Royals" remix.

Look forward to hearing from others
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2014, 07:17 AM   #3
UKBasketball
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 328xi

Nice style man! I like your music, very chill and deep.

Check out my cousin, https://soundcloud.com/raddiculous, your style reminds me of his style both older hip-hop ish.

I followed you and will keep up with your artists. Keep up the hard work man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
I've been an avid FL Studio user since it was called Fruity Loops (Version 3).

Through the past few years I've used Reason, Logic and Maschine but have come right back to FL Studio.

It was a hobby for about 10 years, but this past year it has turned into a more serious situation.

I'm currently working with this artist www.officialreine.com and she is right where I'd like an artist to be. Not yet sucked into the mainstream world, but right at the cusp of her stardom before going mainstream.

She has every quality that an artist needs to be huge and she has worked with multi-platinum songwriters and Grammy nominated record producers.

Oh and here is my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/tpratt

I never put up my exclusives online for various reasons. Also working a on Lorde "Royals" remix.

Look forward to hearing from others
Appreciate 0