E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > How to obtain a business credit line... (500k+)

11-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

How to obtain a business credit line... (500k+)

Hello Folks,

This may be a long shot however its worth the try. I was wondering if there is anyone on these forums who has any experience in how to obtain a business credit line? We're in the business of buying and selling homes with atleast 5 million dollars in assets(company owned, free and clear) in real property at any given time. I've tried working with banks however they are way to conservative these days and are not loaning out. I don't see why these banks aren't lending as they can use these clear properties as colateral. I have all documentation as far as tax records and title info showing properties are free and clear. I know there are hedge fund managers looking for exact companies to lend money to for 4-8%, however I've had no luck in sourcing them.

All help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2011, 09:17 PM   #2
ChrisMT79
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3- Alpine White

Banks already have way too much unwanted real-estate on their books, so they are in no hurry to collateralize any more with the housing market still being in a pretty distressed state. That being said, I work for one of said institutions and I deal in private equity and hedge funds. I can provide them your contact if you'd like. PM me your info.
Best,
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanm3 View Post
Hello Folks,

This may be a long shot however its worth the try. I was wondering if there is anyone on these forums who has any experience in how to obtain a business credit line? We're in the business of buying and selling homes with atleast 5 million dollars in assets(company owned, free and clear) in real property at any given time. I've tried working with banks however they are way to conservative these days and are not loaning out. I don't see why these banks aren't lending as they can use these clear properties as colateral. I have all documentation as far as tax records and title info showing properties are free and clear. I know there are hedge fund managers looking for exact companies to lend money to for 4-8%, however I've had no luck in sourcing them.

All help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X6MC, 2022 M5C

5 year 15% semiannual 40% discount coupon? I'm in...
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2011, 10:12 PM   #4
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

ttt
Appreciate 0