E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Crazy buyer....What to do?

11-17-2011, 04:36 PM   #89
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Google voice associates a random number

So when he texts my google voice number, it's sent to Google servers, then sent to my cell. this way he doesn't know my personal cell #

or I think that's how gvoice works
Bingo.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2011, 04:39 PM   #90
Rekrul
Captain
Rep
Drives: 19 M5 Comp, 16 GT3RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jblack4083 View Post
I think you need to talk to Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson.

It seems like he is trying to get a free item out of this. If he was serious about the item being incorrect he would go the Paypal route and provide proof and win. The fact that he is trying to extort you into giving him money outside of that dispute shows that he is trying to:

1) Get the $45 in cash

2) Get Paypal to also refund him another $45

3) keep the item

Sounds like a lot of work for $45 and an item. What a bonehead

Well for such a heckler, I'd contact Mr. Heckler Koch.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #91
xiliy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ride BMC

It is interesting how concern he is with having his name cleared up with moderators of the forum-not exactly the supreme power with all due respect. I would not worry too much about him, I met you before and you are a big dude, let him come to you and learn his lesson. It is amazing though how worked up and stressed out some people get over nothing, not just here on the forum.
By the way if this a-hole is reading this Bernie Madoff is an american citizen and what good did that do?
If i bought something on internet and it does not work, I would just put it back up for sale here and avoid all the headache of dealing with paypal and such. So i offer you $45.00 for whatever it is that you bought from persian54, but you will have to withdraw all federal charges against persian54. Lol
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2011, 05:08 PM   #92
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiliy View Post
It is interesting how concern he is with having his name cleared up with moderators of the forum-not exactly the supreme power with all due respect. I would not worry too much about him, I met you before and you are a big dude, let him come to you and learn his lesson. It is amazing though how worked up and stressed out some people get over nothing, not just here on the forum.
By the way if this a-hole is reading this Bernie Madoff is an american citizen and what good did that do?
If i bought something on internet and it does not work, I would just put it back up for sale here and avoid all the headache of dealing with paypal and such. So i offer you $45.00 for whatever it is that you bought from persian54, but you will have to withdraw all federal charges against persian54. Lol
Dude you're awesome! hehe

Haven't seen you at a meet in a while. We should be having a 818/805 meet again soon. You going to join us again?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2011, 07:53 PM   #93
alms211
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Google voice associates a random number

So when he texts my google voice number, it's sent to Google servers, then sent to my cell. this way he doesn't know my personal cell #

or I think that's how gvoice works
Got it. Pretty cool...didn't know about that.

Back on topic -- he's an inbecile and is out to get something for free. F'in scum bag.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2011, 08:24 PM   #94
Voltigeur
MacroRisk
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 ED'09 / 335d Sport DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRoaster View Post
I can't believe the guy is getting so torqued up about 45 bucks. You may want to call the cops just as a precaution. The guy may be a nut case or have a violent record.
I'm w/ JohnnyR - Freaky!

Just thinking of something not so witty
///M3 E92 '09 Jerez Black | 6MT | Ext Fox Red | Tech | Prem | 19s |Heated Seats | iPod |Smartphone | Euro Deliv June 09
Sold: 540iT / 530i / 323i
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 01:00 AM   #95
xiliy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ride BMC

Quote:
Dude you're awesome! hehe

Haven't seen you at a meet in a while. We should be having a 818/805 meet again soon. You going to join us again?
For sure, will try to make it to the next meet.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 01:10 AM   #96
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

This thread is pure entertainment.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 02:09 AM   #97
pn_e92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 LCI 328i M Sport White/Red

1. we persians got to stick together cuz some dumb ppl out there
2. yeah this guy is crazy. just tell paypal and make sure your credibility does not get messed up
3. smart using google voice! I always use google voice for craigslist and giving out my number for tutoring or whatever when meeting a stranger if I need to give a number
4. I wanna see you and your car somewhere. don't really no anyone on these forums personally besides a couple ppl who told me about e90post. do you go to the mfest weekly dinner thing on tuesday nights in century city? I am in the valley too, but kinda down to go for the first time next week
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 03:13 AM   #98
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Remind me again why I took the mature way out and willingly told paypal to refund him on the contingency that he returns the item?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiliy View Post
For sure, will try to make it to the next meet.
Sounds good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parham2652 View Post
1. we persians got to stick together cuz some dumb ppl out there
2. yeah this guy is crazy. just tell paypal and make sure your credibility does not get messed up
3. smart using google voice! I always use google voice for craigslist and giving out my number for tutoring or whatever when meeting a stranger if I need to give a number
4. I wanna see you and your car somewhere. don't really no anyone on these forums personally besides a couple ppl who told me about e90post. do you go to the mfest weekly dinner thing on tuesday nights in century city? I am in the valley too, but kinda down to go for the first time next week
I've had my share of racist, crazy people out there. But in all honesty...I never thought someone who act this way as this individual is. I don't want to say I'm the most intelligent person out there...but I am not ignorant...yet I am completely unable to comprehend this kid.

Century City is too far for me to go on a weekday night lol.
I tend to go to monthly meets more often than weekly ones.

Theres an 818 meet that meets every 2 weeks or so; sometimes we get sushi, or wings, etc.
and also a 805 meet, but I tend to only go out that way when the 818/805 merger meet is being held.
I also partake in the CSUN meet that's held every so often. Come out!
Check the CA section!
http://www.m3post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=151

There's a meet on Dec 4th, but it's freaking early lol. I will try my best to go.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 07:18 AM   #99
rantarM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

My advice - just block this clown's messages and be done with him. His behavior causes one to conclude that he's severely mentally unstable. Perhaps the $45 he paid you were meant for his meds and needed it back to be able to fill his prescription. Who knows. Just end all contact with him.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #100
Mr.MichaelM3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3XC

I handle a lot of business through online sales............(what i do for a living) AND i can not tell you how many inconsiderate asshole are out there like this FOOL! Sometimes I Wish I can personally drive my M cross country just to show up to these peoples houses and smack them around a bit.... Honestly don't even stress hard over this. Obviously he's trying to pull a quick one on you to get the item AND expect a re-fund. EVEN IF YOU SENT A WRONG ITEM it just does not clarify for his behavior. I do not issue ANY refunds till they send the item back to me. Also I've had many threats made towards me. It's never a win win situation. Just try to laugh it off he will most likely not doing anything just all "talk" like a tough guy. You can alway ssend him here to Jersey and we'll take GOOD CARE OF HIM
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 10:19 AM   #101
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

that txt fawkin bugs me... SOB needs to get knock out... seriously...
      11-18-2011, 10:32 AM   #102
Mr.MichaelM3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3XC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
that txt fawkin bugs me... SOB needs to get knock out... seriously...

+1
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 11:18 AM   #103
JohnnyRoaster
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Jerez Black M3 Sedan

What a racist little prick. Does he have to get the locks back to you within a certain amout of time. I would reopen the case with PayPal due to the harassment. Maybe even open a civil case against him.
      11-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #104
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
This little fucker needs an ass kicking. Hopefully he sees this post, I'm willing to meet up with him and beat the shit out of him personally.

Why have the mods not banned him from the forums yet?
      11-18-2011, 11:29 AM   #105
sA x sKy
Sameet
Bangladesh
Rep
Drives: AY/B M4 '15

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Yo Shay, this guy is a nutcase. I hope you get this sorted out. I'm still grateful for the great price you gave me for the JB3 oh so long ago!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 11:43 AM   #106
Titanium Silver
Four Star General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

This is the drama you are going through over $45 bucks? Wow, I know people kill each other over $20 bucks in the hood, but on Paypal? LOL. This is nuts.

Another reason why I don't f*ck around on Craigslist and Paypal.

People are psycho. Who gives a sh!t over $45 bucks? That is like one round of drinks at a bar or 3 movie tickets and a popcorn.

All these threats over legal counsel, wire fraud, citizenship... makes you both look stupid. I would move this to Off Topic and just send the guy $45 on Paypal and tell him to F' off. Let him keep whatever you 'sold' him.

E92 M3 | Jet Black | All OEM Everything
E30 M3 | Alpine White | Mostly OEM
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #107
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

We got a persian Mafia over here to handle these types of issues! No VIP passes for this guy, EVER.

But seriously, who is this guy? We can have him turned into Kubideh.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #108
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 6MT E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
We got a persian Mafia over here to handle these types of issues! No VIP passes for this guy, EVER.

Hahaha , nice one. Didn't know u r persian too!

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 01:13 PM   #109
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantarM3 View Post
My advice - just block this clown's messages and be done with him. His behavior causes one to conclude that he's severely mentally unstable. Perhaps the $45 he paid you were meant for his meds and needed it back to be able to fill his prescription. Who knows. Just end all contact with him.
Haha yeah for the meds...

But, I googled his address....and it's a freaking nice house!!!! Looks like a HUGE lot, with a large pool, backyard, etc etc. Not sure on the area, but if you had a house that size around here, you're looking at 1-2million, easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRoaster View Post
What a racist little prick. Does he have to get the locks back to you within a certain amout of time. I would reopen the case with PayPal due to the harassment. Maybe even open a civil case against him.
Noto sure if I can reopen it now that it's been decided. But I submitted this new evidence as well as a copy of the police report to Paypal.

My guess is, and I don't want to be stereotyping, and I'm not a racist, but I think he is a white teenager coming from a Upper-Middle class family who has given him whatever he wants.... a 2012 X3 at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
This little fucker needs an ass kicking. Hopefully he sees this post, I'm willing to meet up with him and beat the shit out of him personally.

Why have the mods not banned him from the forums yet?
IP Ban wouldn't be bad...but I'm not one to say if one should or shouldn't get banned.
Though he did say I should get banned, didn't he? And directly suggesting that another member should get banned.... is against forums rules I believe...right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sA x sKy View Post
Yo Shay, this guy is a nutcase. I hope you get this sorted out.
Thanks dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium Silver View Post
All these threats over legal counsel, wire fraud, citizenship... makes you both look stupid. I would move this to Off Topic and just send the guy $45 on Paypal and tell him to F' off. Let him keep whatever you 'sold' him.
This was suppose to be originally posted in OT, but it was earlly morning (or late night..) and I accidentally posted it on here. I asked the mods to move, but it kind of just stayed here

If I sent him $45, and paypal close the dispute neutrally (buyer return, seller refund), I'd be forced to refund him another $45.
Meaning he'd get $90. Now how is that fair to me?

If one could easily make $90 just by harassing someone online, then so many trolls would be getting rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
lol.
I actually like kubideh. had it for dinner the other night

Last edited by persian54; 11-18-2011 at 03:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #110
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_of_Persia View Post
Hahaha , nice one. Didn't know u r persian too!

I'm only persian when Sandy' Ding dang is playin!!

Plus, all the persian names were taken!
Appreciate 0