E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Photography/Videography > unedited car videos

03-20-2014, 08:36 PM   #1
Napoles92
Private
Rep
Drives: 08 328i

unedited car videos

Ok so i am looking for any bmw car rolling videos that have not been edited just got final cut pro and wanted to learn how to use the program some more by editing some car videos. So i thought maybe some members from the board would like to help by sending some videos to my email. I will not publish any videos of the edit unless the car owner wants it to be published once I'm done editing the video ill be sending it back to its rightful owner and you can do as you please with the video. Ill be doing this for free for a while
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2014, 04:43 PM   #2
Napoles92
Private
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2014, 08:02 PM   #3
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

I don't know about the other guys, but I don't shoot any video much except of my kids, which I don't make public, and wouldn't send to anyone for editing. Maybe try posting in the main off topic forums to see if you get more traction?
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2014, 10:06 PM   #4
Napoles92
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
I don't know about the other guys, but I don't shoot any video much except of my kids, which I don't make public, and wouldn't send to anyone for editing. Maybe try posting in the main off topic forums to see if you get more traction?
No i understand what you mean i wouldn't want any video of my personal life posted anywhere on the web unless i was famous for stuff like that. I would shoot my own videos of my car but for that i would need some help from people but i rather do things on my own... but thought i'd give it a try here first but thanks for the input think ill go ahead and do that also
Appreciate 0