E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Ferrari 458 Spider Runs Over Cop

08-12-2012, 12:03 AM   #133
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 coupe

yeah the guy with the Italia just should have sobered up and chilled.
It's a ticket, no need to act tough. Same goes for the COP. He was being a Penis.

Stephanie Pratt got arrested for DUI:
lol
http://www.people.com/people/article...313582,00.html
She's okay looking. I have no idea who she is. A lot of guys act like they are the internet Brad Pitt and dissing her. I don't see the point of that.
I have been to meets and met some of the SO of the e90 owners. so i am not sure what this is all about.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2012, 11:38 AM   #134
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
If there is hate against police, at least the case in France, it is becasue they don't do their job right.
They do a good job and have to put up with scum on a daily basis.

And your reaction to want to SHOOT someone for something so minor is crazy..

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2012, 11:43 AM   #135
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Ventureshield View Post
yeah the guy with the Italia just should have sobered up and chilled.
It's a ticket, no need to act tough. Same goes for the COP. He was being a Penis.

Stephanie Pratt got arrested for DUI:
lol
http://www.people.com/people/article...313582,00.html
She's okay looking. I have no idea who she is. A lot of guys act like they are the internet Brad Pitt and dissing her. I don't see the point of that.
I have been to meets and met some of the SO of the e90 owners. so i am not sure what this is all about.
This is her way of boosting her celebrity status.. HAHA..

Also I don't care if your Miss Universe if your dumb, immature, and have a bad attitude who cares how pretty you are.

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #136
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Just got sent a really nasty PM.. But it looks like the administrators are handling it now.

I really cant understand why people on this forum can't respect others opinions... I didn't send out any hateful PM...

Here is the person who sent it.. I cant post what they said. LOL

Dear NewYearsBoy,

You have received a new private message at BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92) from f30335idriver_543, entitled "idiot".

Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #137
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

got the same PM
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #138
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
got the same PM

Appreciate 0
      08-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #139
DimSum
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: SLOW

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtim...120817/137793/

not sure if you guys saw this, but damn NYPD are the most reckless/useless cops I've ever seen.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #140
Bavarian
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3, e92 335i

poor guy in the taxi. he was waiting until the end to see if the cops pay attention to the damage done to his car. lol
      08-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #141
SmartBastard
Stupid as shit
Austria
Rep
Drives: '08 M Coupe

Police in US is always soo important, just like the guy in Ferrari
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #142
johanness
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4MC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSum
http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtim...120817/137793/

not sure if you guys saw this, but damn NYPD are the most reckless/useless cops I've ever seen.
Looks like the NYPD opened up on a crowd today too. Bystanders injured by police gunfire taking down a lone gunman. Nuff said
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #143
DimSum
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanness View Post
Looks like the NYPD opened up on a crowd today too. Bystanders injured by police gunfire taking down a lone gunman. Nuff said
Fail, these kind of cops should be put out of commission.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #144
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Yes, the gunman shot at them first and they should have just let him keep firing.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #145
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYearsBoy View Post
Just got sent a really nasty PM.. But it looks like the administrators are handling it now.

I really cant understand why people on this forum can't respect others opinions... I didn't send out any hateful PM...

Here is the person who sent it.. I cant post what they said. LOL

Dear NewYearsBoy,

You have received a new private message at BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92) from f30335idriver_543, entitled "idiot".

I got that too!
      08-25-2012, 06:26 PM   #146
johanness
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Oh right, because you were there and have the professional capacity to make that call
Let's talk about "professional capacity" shall we?

NEW YORK -- All nine people injured during a dramatic confrontation between police and a gunman outside the Empire State Building were wounded by gunfire from the two officers, police said Saturday, citing ballistics evidence.

Officer Craig Matthews shot seven times, and Officer Robert Sinishtaj fired nine times, police said. Neither had ever fired their weapons before on a patrol.

The volley of gunfire felled Johnson in just a few seconds and left nine other people bleeding on the sidewalk.

In the initial chaos Friday, it wasn't clear whether Johnson or the officers were responsible for the trail of the wounded, but based on ballistic and other evidence, "it appears that all nine of the victims were struck either by fragments or by bullets fired by police," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told reporters Saturday at a community event in Harlem.

A security videotape from the scene shows several civilians -- including three sitting on a bench only a few feet away -- scattering as the officers opened fire.

Police have determined that three people were struck by whole bullets -- two of which were removed from victims at the hospital -- and the rest were grazed "by fragments of some sort."

Keep preaching
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #147
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

We are all aware of the source of all the bullets/fragments which struck the innocent bystanders. That's not what I asked you to clarify. Pretty funny everyone who thinks the entire sequence of events was precipitated only by the standoff itself. There's more to the situation than that.

But I'm sure in your infinite professional training and experience in such situations that you would have heroically tackled the guy and kept everyone safe from harm, right? I don't think so. So how about we let the investigation find out exactly what opportunities were there and whether the cops should have acted differently as the shooter raised his weapon and/or fired at them.... Easy to be armchair QB. Let's also not pretend that this wasn't precipitated by a brutal murder in a high profile area with very few facts and little information about the gunman and his motives before the standoff.

I fully expect the LEOs involved to be disciplined if they are to be found in the wrong. Also, I'm very glad only non-life-threatening injuries were reported. We should be thankful of that. I personally think you should come forward with your unique evidence of the opportunity of a "clean take-down" because that would be incredibly important evidence in such a case.

EDIT: WTF is this issue doing in this thread anyway?
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #148
johanness
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

I fully expect the LEOs involved to be disciplined if they are to be found in the wrong.
And I've got a bridge to sell you.

Look, I know you'll just keep flapping your gums if I carry this discussion any further, so I'll follows the Mods lead and put it to rest.

The relevance to this thread: NYPD cops seem like a corrupt, self absorbed bunch that can't shoot straight. YVMV
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2012, 08:01 PM   #149
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanness View Post
And I've got a bridge to sell you.

Look, I know you'll just keep flapping your gums if I carry this discussion any further, so I'll follows the Mods lead and put it to rest.

The relevance to this thread: NYPD cops seem like a corrupt, self absorbed bunch that can't shoot straight. YVMV
The media involvement will ensure they can't sweep it under the rug; they'll see to that.

I'll keep "flapping my gums" as you put it until you answer my very relevant questions. I don't think they're very difficult to answer. Where is your evidence of the "clean take-down" opportunity and what professional training have you had that's relevant to the situation?

Not hard questions to answer, really. But you've pretty much already answered them through your deflections and insults.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #150
Zeros and ones
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i MT6 M Sport, Dinan 5

Garage List
2011 128i  [5.66]
2000 Dinan 5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by keanu1 View Post
i woud have ran over thatcops head! what the hell is that attitude?
his job is to protect the citizens !he said he was asaulted....he put his foot under the wheel! this is not right! he should have send the fine to his adress and that's it
no wonder the cops in Romania are such fuckin assholes when they pull you over .

ask me how I know.... frate

The cop was totally in his rights to do what he did. He not only told the driver to stop multiple times but the driver ran over hit foot. You could clearly hear him yell "you ran over my foot".

I am sorry this is a sign of aggression by the driver and for the cop to drag his ass out of the car is totally ok in my book.

And even before you even get to the foot when the officer said to stop... the driver clearly disobeyed a clear order by an authority that is high than him. The driver is already in the wrong.

Done and Done
      08-26-2012, 01:18 AM   #151
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
I fully expect the LEOs involved to be disciplined if they are to be found in the wrong. Also, I'm very glad only non-life-threatening injuries were reported. We should be thankful of that. I personally think you should come forward with your unique evidence of the opportunity of a "clean take-down" because that would be incredibly important evidence in such a case.

EDIT: WTF is this issue doing in this thread anyway?
This notion of a "clean take-down" is highly laughable. People truly don't understand a policeman's job and role in highly dangerous situations. The comment about not firing a gun while on patrol is also ridiculous. Most officers don't discharge their weapons in the line of duty and pray they never do.

Our neighbour was unfortunately involved in a situation in our sleepy mountain town. Perp had committed a series of armed robberies. Two cops stopped him at a busy intersection in broad daylight. Perp pointed a weapon at our neighbour and he did what he was trained to do....shot to kill.

Their were a few people that were spouting off about "why couldn't they have shot to wound" or "why couldn't they have tasered him"?....after it was revealed that the weapon was a replica Colt pellet gun that looked indistinguishable from a real gun.

The police (at least our RCMP) are trained that if they are going to discharge their weapon they are shooting to kill. Imagine the uproar if the perp shot and wounded/killed an innocent bystander/child as the officers tried to "subdue" him.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

On topic, I do understand the comments about the car being considered a deadly weapon. Just a week ago a woman was charged in Red Deer after striking another woman.....who turns out is her mother...wtf?....with her car. The charge is attempted murder.
Appreciate 0