E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Heading to Vegas 1st Time

01-07-2012, 04:19 AM   #23
qclik
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: e92

skip the call girl, most are >$1000, poor service and low quality. (friend's experience )

unlimited free drink if you gamble, i had 6-7 cocktail in an hour while just play some $10 baccarat.

Hit up Marquee, its really close to Aria and it is HUGE, get there early like 9:30 to avoid long line.

Hotel's buffet, skip the buffet at Wynn or Bellagio, both are like $50 for dinner. While you can buy some coupon that you can eat at 6 different hotel's buffet in 24 hr for $30-40. Food quality are pretty much the same.

Blue man group or O circus de soleil are pretty worthy to watch.

Last edited by qclik; 01-07-2012 at 04:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #24
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by qclik View Post

unlimited free drink if you gamble, i had 6-7 cocktail in an hour while just play some $10 baccarat.

Hit up Marquee, its really close to Aria and it is HUGE, get there early like 9:30 to avoid long line.

Hotel's buffet, skip the buffet at Wynn or Bellagio, both are like $50 for dinner. While you can buy some coupon that you can eat at 6 different hotel's buffet in 24 hr for $30-40. Food quality are pretty much the same.

Blue man group or O circus de soleil are pretty worthy to watch.
Well the drinks aren't free when you gamble, you're "supposed" to tip the waitress. But it'll still be cheap.

My gf and her friends wre at Marquee and said it was good. But that you can't go into the pool/jacuzzi cause it's winter...?
The guy's that invited them to a table paid $2000! I guess I don't go to clubs often and not much of a drinker... but $2k for a table and drinks...for 3 girls and 3 guys....to me seemed crazy outrageous. I'd never do it. ,
Is that normal?!?

Blue Man Group is great, seen it twice.
Never seen O, but seen other cirque du soleil and they're all amazing. But tickets sell out so best to buy in advance

The Buffest at the Wynn was amazing when I went, much better than the one at Harrah's, Mirage, and Monte Carlo. Worth the extra money.

The buffet at the Cosmo was nice, but about $35, I wouldn't say it was worth more than the $25 when compared to the Mirage/Monte Carlo.

I'm going to try the Aria one next. AYCE Macarons FTW.

I've thought about doing those 6 different buffet deal in the past but never got around to it...you can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner covered for $40. A steal in vegas
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #25
qclik
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Well the drinks aren't free when you gamble, you're "supposed" to tip the waitress. But it'll still be cheap.

My gf and her friends wre at Marquee and said it was good. But that you can't go into the pool/jacuzzi cause it's winter...?
The guy's that invited them to a table paid $2000! I guess I don't go to clubs often and not much of a drinker... but $2k for a table and drinks...for 3 girls and 3 guys....to me seemed crazy outrageous. I'd never do it. ,
Is that normal?!?

Blue Man Group is great, seen it twice.
Never seen O, but seen other cirque du soleil and they're all amazing. But tickets sell out so best to buy in advance

The Buffest at the Wynn was amazing when I went, much better than the one at Harrah's, Mirage, and Monte Carlo. Worth the extra money.

The buffet at the Cosmo was nice, but about $35, I wouldn't say it was worth more than the $25 when compared to the Mirage/Monte Carlo.

I'm going to try the Aria one next. AYCE Macarons FTW.

I've thought about doing those 6 different buffet deal in the past but never got around to it...you can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner covered for $40. A steal in vegas
yeah i did tip the waitress like $1-2 for each drink, but i lose $500 too .

i went with a friend to Marquee and met his friend there who got a table with bottle service, and its like $500 for a bottle of Jack Daniels, Grey goose is about $900 and there is a minimum of 2 bottle for bottle service. gratuity is 20% plus tax and other fee. so $2000 is pretty normal.

i went to Wynn buffet and it was good, especially the dessert, but imo its not really worth the money.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #26
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by qclik View Post
yeah i did tip the waitress like $1-2 for each drink, but i lose $500 too .

i went with a friend to Marquee and met his friend there who got a table with bottle service, and its like $500 for a bottle of Jack Daniels, Grey goose is about $900 and there is a minimum of 2 bottle for bottle service. gratuity is 20% plus tax and other fee. so $2000 is pretty normal.

i went to Wynn buffet and it was good, especially the dessert, but imo its not really worth the money.
Come dude you gotta win! lol

Damn so much for bottles.
Seems like the business to be in haha.
I guess cause I'm a foodie, and rarely go to Vegas, I don't mind spending $ on food. But I haven't been to the Wynn buffet in years...so I don't know if it's still worth it. I'm excited for the Aria buffet though.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #27
gferil
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MC

Just a heads up, CES starts on Monday, biggest consumer electronics tradeshow of the year, so be prepared for EVERYTHING to be packed...with a bunch of dudes...
Appreciate 0