E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Does anyone know how to..

07-06-2006, 10:55 AM   #1
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Does anyone know how to..

"build" a bmw on bmwusa.com and then take that little spec list and like copy and paste it. I dont normally do this, but im trying to show off a little. and i would like to have that spec list and total price on my myspace.
1. i know its immature. im just putting it up there for a little while to prove a point to people that like to talk shit.
2. sorry about the "tricky" title. i dont know how to title stuff like this.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2006, 11:33 AM   #2
Hawkshaw
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: X3 xDrive28i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdheaven
"build" a bmw on bmwusa.com and then take that little spec list and like copy and paste it. I dont normally do this, but im trying to show off a little. and i would like to have that spec list and total price on my myspace.
1. i know its immature. im just putting it up there for a little while to prove a point to people that like to talk shit.
2. sorry about the "tricky" title. i dont know how to title stuff like this.
I suppose if you could get the entire spec list on one page you could just do a "print screen", then crop it up it. Maybe a couple of print screens will get you the whole list in pieces.
      07-06-2006, 11:45 AM   #3
aljlin
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d e90

I'm currently trying this but after building your vehicle, try clicking on "Print My Vehicle". That will take you to a pop up window where they will show you the Price, then various shots of a car with the exterior color you wanted, Interior shots, with specific details about the interior trim & seating options chosen, and then right after that has all of the Selected Features and Options and finally just random Standard facts about the car, and Technical Speicfications. You can copy the parts that you want and then paste it somewhere you want, I guess first Word or Wordlike document and then from there you can edit any random formatting looks and then once that is done, copy and paste it to your myspace. Hope that works...
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2006, 11:48 AM   #4
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

is this what you looking for? Did not know what option on your ride. Just tell them this is the basic setup.

I did my good deed for the day...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-06-2006, 11:56 AM   #5
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03
is this what you looking for? Did not know what option on your ride. Just tell them this is the basic setup.

I did my good deed for the day...
That's exactly what he meant, but he wants to know how to do it.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2006, 12:09 PM   #6
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan
That's exactly what he meant, but he wants to know how to do it.
I used MS paint. Just do a Print Scrn of what you like and paste it into paint and crop out only the section you need. What ever photo you crop out, you place it on a new canvas and postion them anyway you like. Hard to explain, he just have to give it a try.
Appreciate 0