E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) > DTM Round 5: Moscow Raceway (07/13/14)

07-07-2014, 09:49 AM   #1
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

DTM Round 5: Moscow Raceway (07/13/14)

BROADCAST
CBS Sports: July 13th 4:00PM MOSCOW DTM Racing Series - Russia

The world famous circuit in Volokolamsk Russia finds DTM meeting on the weekend on July 13th and this will mark the halfway mark on the 2014 calendar.

With disappointing results at Norisring, a resurgent Mercedes C63 and a strong Audi contingent, will Marco Wittmann and BMW be able to hold the points lead? Finishing 6th, Wittmann was able to maintain his season lead but Mortara is a mere 19 points behind Wittmann who currently has BMW Team RMG at 58 points. The next BMW in the lineup is Spengler and he is in 10th followed by Farfus in 11th.

Norisring brought Robert Wickens and Mercedes their second win for the season. Will they bring that newfound momentum in to Moscow? Will a dry track affect their performance?
Wittmann chimed in on this:
Marco Wittmann (car number 23, BMW Team RMG, 6th): “I think, on the whole, that we can be satisfied. We scored a few points, which was important in this race. We just weren’t competitive enough this weekend to mix it with the front-runners. We were lacking a bit of pace in the wet, and the balance was not ideal. That resulted in us losing a few positions at first. When the opposition went on the attack, it sometimes made more sense to leave the door open than to be forced into a spin. We then switched to slicks and our pace was then really good. I was able to move back up through the field again. We can now head to Moscow with new momentum.”

Audi is the team in P1 for the team Champhionship, Audi Sport Team Abt to be specific and BMW follows Audi in the Manufacturer Championship.

Here is the weekend's Calendar:
Friday, July 11
12.45-14.10: European Formula 3 - Free practice
14.25-14.50: Volkswagen Scirocco Cup - Free practice 1
15.05-15.35: Formula Russia - Free practice 1
15.55-16.30: DTM - Roll out
16.30-16.35: DTM - Start practice
16.50-17.10: European Formula 3 - Qualifying 1
17.25-17.50: Volkswagen Scirocco Cup - Free practice 2
18.05-18.35: Formula Russia - Free practice 2

Saturday, July 12
09.55-10.35: Formula Russia: Qualifying
11.00-12.00: DTM - Free practice 1
12.00-12.45: Volkswagen Scirocco Cup - Qualifying
13.10-13.45: European Formula 3 - Race 1
14.15-15.15: DTM - Free practice 2
15.15-15.20: DTM - Start practice
15.50-16.20: Formula Russia - Race 1
16.55-17.25: Volkswagen Scirocco Cup - Race
17.40-18.00: European Formula 3 - Qualifying 2
18.40-19.30: DTM - Qualifying

Sunday, July 13
10.30-11.00: Formula Russia - Race 2
11.30-12.10: Pit Walk / DTM Pit Stop Practice
12.50-13.25: European Formula 3 - Race 2
13.50-14.35: Pit Walk
15.00-15.30: DTM - start grid presentation
15.30-16.43: DTM - Race
16.45-17.30: Petr Nalich concert
17.25-18.00: European Formula 3 - Race 3

**Interesting fact: The unusual and tricky project of Moscow Raceway has been created and supervised by a well-known architect Hermann Tilke who also designed the majority of modern Formula 1 tracks.

10-15 years ago none could imaging something that gorgeous at the country’s capital suburbs. But here we are – at a brand new circuit, a gem of Moscow region, ready to welcome fastest international series, happy audience and fans who’d like to have a quick and safe drive. **

Track Info:
Length: 2,661 m
Width: 12-21 m
Starting line width: 15 m
Difference of level: 22 m
Peak up gradient: 4°
Peak down gradient: 4,5°
Direction: Anti-clockwise
Pole position (standing start): Left
Pole position (rolling start): Right
Number of turns: 10

DTM standings after 4 of 10 races.

Drivers’ Championship.
1. Marco Wittmann (58 points)
2. Edoardo Mortara (39)
3. Mattias Ekström (35)
4. Mike Rockenfeller (35)
5. Adrien Tambay (28)
6. Miguel Molina (26)
7. Robert Wickens (25)
8. Christian Vietoris (25)
9. Jamie Green (24)
10. Bruno Spengler (23)
11. Augusto Farfus (14)
12. Paul di Resta (12)
13. Pascal Wehrlein (10)
14. Timo Glock (10)
15. Timo Scheider (9)
16. Maxime Martin (8)
17. Martin Tomczyk (8)
18. Joey Hand (7)
19. António Félix da Costa (4)
20. Gary Paffett (4).

Team Championship.
1. Audi Sport Team Abt (67 points), 2. BMW Team RMG (66), 3. Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline (61), 4. Audi Sport Team Phoenix (44), 5. Original-Teile Mercedes AMG (37), 6. BMW Team Schnitzer (31), 7. EURONICS / FREE MAN'S WORLD Mercedes AMG (29), 8. Audi Sport Team Rosberg (24), 9. BMW Team RBM (21), 10. BMW Team MTEK (14), 11. gooix Mercedes AMG (10).

Manufacturers’ Championship.
1. Audi (196 points), 2. BMW (132), Mercedes-Benz (76).

Last edited by 954Stealth; 07-09-2014 at 11:06 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 11:11 AM   #2
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

BMWGroup Press Release

Moscow marks halfway point of season: BMW DTM teams look to get back on track in Russia.

Munich (DE), 7th July 2014. The “Moscow Raceway” near the Russian capital Moscow (RU) will host its second DTM race this weekend, after the series made its debut there in 2013. Following last year’s successful outing, which was followed live at the circuit by 45,000 spectators over the course of the weekend, the BMW DTM teams travel to Russia determined to put on another good show for the fans.

The drivers will cover 3.931 kilometres on each lap of the “Moscow Raceway” this year. This version of the circuit, which is 1.4 kilometres longer than last year, features a fascinating combination of fast and slow corners, as well as a long straight. In 2013, Augusto Farfus (BR) finished third at the wheel of the Castrol EDGE BMW M3 DTM on the shorter version to claim the first of four successive podiums, which were instrumental in his ending the season as runner-up in the Drivers’ Championship.

After two wins in Hockenheim (DE) and Budapest (HU), Marco Wittmann (DE) travels to Moscow leading the Drivers’ Championship with 58 points to his name. Although the recent race at the Norisring (DE) did not go to plan for BMW Motorsport, Wittmann did come home sixth to maintain his lead over his closest rivals. Like the other BMW drivers, he will also have less performance weight on board than he did recently in Nürnberg (DE). Martin Tomczyk (DE) has been handed a three-place grid penalty as a result of his collision with Gary Paffett (GB) at the Norisring.

In order to give the fans a taste of things to come ahead of the DTM race at the “Moscow Raceway”, a “City Race” event will once again be held in the centre of Moscow. Among those in action on Saturday will be BMW works driver Jens Klingmann (DE), who will put on a spectacular show at the wheel of the BMW M4 DTM just round the corner from Red Square. Qualifying will then begin at 18:40 local time. The race, which marks the end of the first half of the DTM season, starts at 15:30 local time on Sunday.

Jens Marquardt (BMW Motorsport Director):
“After last year’s successful debut, we are really looking forward to returning to Moscow. This year’s longer version of the ‘Moscow Raceway’ ought to suit our BMW M4 DTM better than the Norisring did recently. We had one of our drivers on the podium last year, in the form of Augusto Farfus. Our goal now is to achieve a similar result, if not better. Unfortunately we did not live up to our own expectations at the Norisring. Despite a few problems, we were at least able to limit the damage done at the Norisring. Marco Wittmann continues to lead the Drivers’ Championship. We are confident we will have more drivers in the points in Moscow than we did at the last race.”

Bart Mampaey (Team Principal, BMW Team RBM):
“We return to Moscow with fond memories. Augusto Farfus finished third there last year, which heralded a successful run, resulting in two wins and second place in the Drivers’ and Team Championships. Joey Hand also claimed one of his best DTM results there, coming home seventh.”

Charly Lamm (Team Principal, BMW Team Schnitzer):
“Unfortunately we did not get the result we were hoping for at the Norisring. However, we all start from scratch again in Moscow – particularly as we will be faced with a different version of the circuit to the one we raced on in 2013. The longer circuit is far more varied and features some interesting combinations of corners. This characteristic should suit the strengths of the BMW M4 DTM more than the Norisring.”

Ernest Knoors (Team Principal, BMW Team MTEK):
“It is hard to believe that the race in Moscow marks the end of the first half of the season. We have performed well in most of the races so far, but have not always been rewarded in terms of results. That shows we are still a young team and it is still a learning process for us. We did not pick up any points in Moscow last year. We are determined that will not be the case this time.”

Stefan Reinhold (Team Principal, BMW Team RMG):
“We are happy we scored eight points through Marco Wittmann at the Norisring, despite the difficult conditions. Generally speaking, however, we were not satisfied with our team result. All the same, it is a positive that we head to Moscow with a 19-point lead in the Drivers’ Championship. We did not have any luck there last year, but the longer circuit and reduced performance weight in our cars make me confident we will put on a strong display again at the ‘Moscow Raceway’. However, we are certainly expecting a very challenging race weekend.”

Augusto Farfus (car number 3, BMW Team RBM):
“I am really looking forward to Moscow, as I had a good result there last year. I like the circuit. We will have to be on top form to succeed on this year’s longer circuit. Hopefully we score some points again and pick up a podium.”

Joey Hand (car number 4, BMW Team RBM):
“I really like this circuit, at which I enjoyed one of my best results last season. We were quick, particularly on the option tyres towards the end of the race. The most tiring thing about Moscow is travelling there. Once you are there, everything is spot on: the circuit, the fans, and a racetrack I would describe as ‘racy’.”

Bruno Spengler (car number 9, BMW Team Schnitzer):
“I took a look at the longer circuit in Moscow when we were there last year, and wished we were driving on that one. And now we are. It will be great to see how it feels in the BMW Bank M4 DTM. Generally speaking, we have to improve in qualifying, in order to establish a good starting position for the race. If we do that, we can achieve a good result.”

Martin Tomczyk (car number 10, BMW Team Schnitzer):
“We had a great event in Moscow last year, which was very well received by the fans. Therefore, I am looking forward to returning. We will all have to adapt to the new layout, but I am confident it will be another fascinating race. Unfortunately I have to live with a grid penalty of three places, but I am still determined to get the best possible result.”

Timo Glock (car number 17, BMW Team MTEK):
“I am very much looking forward to the longer track. It looks as though it will be great fun and, with its corners, it ought to be far better suited to our car than the Norisring was. Hopefully we can shake off the misfortune we have suffered in recent races, and get back in the points.”

António Félix da Costa (car number 18, BMW Team MTEK):
“After the rather disappointing result at the Norisring, it was important for me to clear my mind. I tried to forget about it and focus fully on the next race in Moscow. I know the ‘Moscow Raceway’ very well, having tested and raced there in the past. However, that was in single-seater cars. I am now returning as a DTM driver. The circuit should suit our cars, as it has a lot of corners.”

Marco Wittmann (car number 23, BMW Team RMG):
“For me personally, my first trip to Moscow was a great experience last year, and I am looking forward to going back there. We struggled a bit on the shorter circuit in 2013, but I believe that we will have a lot more joy on the longer version. My goal is to defend my lead in the Drivers’ Championship.”

Maxime Martin (car number 24, BMW Team RMG):
“This is a completely new circuit for me. I was there as a reserve driver last year, but never got behind the wheel. I think the long version of the circuit will be very interesting, as it has a good mixture of fast and slow corners.”

If you have any questions regarding this press release, please contact:

BMW Group
Ingo Lehbrink

Tel.: +49-89-382-76003
Fax: +49-89-382-28567
E-mail: ingo.lehbrink@bmw.de
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 12:52 PM   #3
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 09:45 PM   #4
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

This is how BMW travels from Norisring to Moscow

Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 11:27 PM   #5
ashtaron14
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Man that looks like a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG straight
      07-08-2014, 08:49 AM   #6
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

A couple things to remember for Moscow that might affect the results:

"Martin Tomczyk will take a three-place grid penalty in Moscow after the stewards decided he was responsible for the clash with Gary Paffett on lap 58"

"Antonio Felix da Costa, was issued a 30 second time penalty after failing to slow sufficiently in a yellow flag zone"
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2014, 08:50 AM   #7
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

What do you guys think of this news?? I'm curious your opinions...

"The introduction of two-liter turbo engines for the DTM is reported to have been delayed by one year, from the original plan of 2016 to 2017.

”We will have four-cylinder engines by 2017. The change was planned for 2016, but the deadline has passed,” said Dieter Gass, Audi DTM head
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #8
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

BMW Contest!! The winner receives 1x2 VIP packages for the 2014 DTM race at Spielberg

The race will be held on August 3rd at the Red Bull Ring
http://www.bmw-motorsport.com/en/fan...onditions.html
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2014, 07:38 AM   #9
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

The Mercedes team's did quite well in the wet Norisring race. Here's what they have to say going in to this weekend:

Robert Wickens (25, Canada, FREE MAN'S WORLD Mercedes AMG C-Coupé): posted his second DTM career win at the standout event of the season in Nuremberg
"I certainly wasn't expecting to be coming to Moscow on the back of a race win. But that's motorsport for you - it's just full of surprises. Despite that victory at the Norisring, we have to be realistic. As a racer, I'm obviously looking to win all the time, but under normal conditions and with this being a permanent track, we are still looking for improvements. I really like the Moscow Raceway. The DTM debut last year was a fabulous occasion, and I am looking forward to driving there again."

Christian Vietoris (25, Germany, Original-Teile Mercedes AMG C-Coupé):
competing at the Moscow Raceway for the second time
"The Moscow Raceway is a great track. I'm curious to see what difference the longer configuration will make this time round. This past weekend in Nuremberg was one of mixed emotions for me. Second place would have been a great reward for our team after we had worked so hard to improve our car. But unfortunately it wasn't to be. We're expecting Moscow to be a completely different challenge to the Norisring. That's why it's all the more important to work hard and apply clever strategy to exploit all of our options to the full."

Paul di Resta (28, Scotland, DTM Mercedes AMG C-Coupé):
competing at the Moscow Raceway for the first time
"The race in Moscow will be a completely new experience for me, because unlike most of the other drivers, I'm unfamiliar with the track. However, the layout has been changed from last year, so even those drivers who competed in the 2013 debut race will have to adapt accordingly. Essentially, I quite like driving on new tracks and I learn them pretty quickly. On paper and based on what I've seen from onboard footage, it definitely looks very interesting. Consequently, I'm really looking forward to my first race weekend in Moscow."

Pascal Wehrlein (19, Germany, gooix Mercedes AMG C-Coupé):
started last year's race in Moscow from a Top 8 grid position
"I thoroughly enjoyed the debut race in Moscow last year. I familiarised myself with the track very quickly and qualified among the Top 8. Even so, I'm very pleased that we'll be using the longer configuration of the Moscow Raceway this year. The shorter version is also very nice, but I think that the longer layout is more varied and will be a lot more fun for us drivers. I just can't wait to compete on the four-kilometre configuration for the very first time this coming weekend."

Gary Paffett (33, England, EURONICS Mercedes AMG C-Coupé): finished fifth in last year's Russian debut fixture
"I like the Moscow Raceway - I drove a good race there last year. This season, we'll be competing on a longer version of the circuit which has several more corners. That will make the race better for us drivers, I'm quite sure. It's a long way to Moscow, but racing there is important for the DTM. We were in excellent form for the previous race at Nuremberg. For various reasons, we were unable to capitalise on this as much as we would have liked. In Moscow, it's going to be tough for us again, but we're doing everything we can to improve our performance on this type of track in the future."

Daniel Juncadella (23, Spain, Petronas Mercedes AMG C-Coupé):
qualified in the Top Ten for the Moscow debut race
"This is the second time in Russia for me, and I'm looking forward to driving on the new track layout. I really liked the shorter version. In the first qualifying session ever held there, I came ninth. Unfortunately, I got hit by another car early in the race. After that, I had no chance of a decent result. This year, we have a difficult task ahead of us in Moscow. Over the coming weekend, we will once again have to work hard and get everything we can out of the car, the driver and the team."

Vitaly Petrov (29, Russia, DTM Mercedes AMG C-Coupé): is the first Russian driver to have competed in Formula 1 and the DTM
acted as a DTM 'race taxi driver' last year, ferrying passengers around the Moscow Raceway
"Obviously, I'm looking forward to my home race in Moscow, especially as I've rarely had the opportunity to compete in the country of my birth. I'm expecting many of my fans and friends to be there at the Moscow Raceway, so it should be a really good weekend. Last year, I completed a few laps in the capacity of a DTM 'race taxi driver'. This year, we're racing on a longer version of the circuit. That should make it even more fun. Motorsport is becoming more and more popular in Russia; last year, the DTM made its debut in Moscow, and this year, Sochi will be hosting Formula 1 for the first time. I hope that I can play my part in the DTM to raise awareness of our sport in my country."

Toto Wolff, Mercedes-Benz Motorsportchef:

"The DTM debut at the Moscow Raceway last year was a huge success. This track presents a major challenge to drivers and engineers alike, and fans are assured of exciting racing. Consequently, we are really looking forward to contesting our second ever race in Russia. With last year's event having been such a big hit and with the recruitment of Vitaly for the 2014 campaign, interest in motor racing has increased dramatically in his home country. Russia is a very important market, both for the DTM and for the Mercedes-Benz brand. In fact, it's among the Top Ten for sales of Mercedes-Benz cars. The successful weekend at the Norisring was a real tonic for our team. Robert's race win was a just reward for the tireless effort that everyone in the team has put in since the start of the season. Even so, the task that awaits us in Moscow will not be an easy one. We know that we still have to raise our performance on this type of track, and we will continue to work hard on making improvements."

Appreciate 0
      07-09-2014, 10:57 AM   #10
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Cool

Might as well include the Audi quotes too...

Mattias Ekström (35/S), Red Bull Audi RS 5 DTM #7 (Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline)
“The race last year was one of the best ones in my DTM career. That’s why I’m excited and really looking forward to the weekend. I like the people and the enthusiasm in Russia and am going to give everything to up the ante because the biggest trophy is still missing in my collection this year.”

Jamie GreenJamie Green (32/GB), Hoffmann Group Audi RS 5 DTM #21 (Audi Sport Team Rosberg)
“I really enjoyed the trip to Moscow last year – even though getting to and from the airport to the hotel and the race track may be a bit more difficult than at other venues. The track suited our car well and that won’t be any different on the longer configuration.”

Miguel Molina (25/E), Audi Sport Audi RS 5 DTM #8 (Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline)
“I can hardly wait to finally arrive at the next race. The rounds before the Norisring were very successful for me and I’d like to continue that string now as soon as possible.”

Edoardo Mortara (27/I), Audi Sport Audi RS 5 DTM #15 (Audi Sport Team Abt)
“I’ve now had three really good races in succession, so I’m optimistic for Moscow as well. Even though I personally had a really bad weekend there last year, Mike (Rockenfeller) and Mattias (Ekström) showed what’s possible and that the track suits our car.”

Nico Müller (22/CH), Audi Financial Services Audi RS 5 DTM #22 (Audi Sport Team Rosberg)
“I’ve previously contested a race in a single-seater on the long track configuration. The circuit is very fluid and fits our DTM cars well. The spectators can expect to see a thrilling race and I’m hoping that a large number of fans will turn out again at the Moscow Raceway.”

Mike RockenfellerMike Rockenfeller (30/D), Schaeffler Audi RS 5 DTM #1 (Audi Sport Team Phoenix)
“With the pole position and victory in 2013 I had a dream weekend at Moscow. Obviously, my wish is to be able to give the right response there following two difficult races. With a little bit more fortune concerning a few minor issues we’ll have good chances of being in contention at the front again.”

Timo Scheider (35/D), AUTO TEST Audi RS 5 DTM #2 (Audi Sport Team Phoenix)
“Driving a DTM car on the Moscow Raceway is huge fun. The grip level is very high and on the new track configuration we’ve now got a nice long straight with good overtaking opportunities. Yes, traveling there is a bit difficult. But once you’re there you’ll tremendously enjoy it.”

Adrien Tambay (23/F), Playboy Audi RS 5 DTM #16 (Audi Sport Team Abt)
“I’ve got very fond memories of the debut last year where I advanced from position 14 to fourth place and set the fastest race lap in the process. I’ve scored points in all four races so far – I’d like to continue like this.”

Dieter Gass (Head of DTM)
“The first victory of the season has long been overdue for our squad. We’ve been showing a consistently strong performance with nearly all of our drivers whereas our competitors keep experiencing highs and lows. Our aim for the race at Moscow is to repeat last year’s victory – even though we’ll be racing on a different configuration of the track. We’ve got a balanced team performance this year and still have a number of drivers in contention for the championship. This also means that we’ve got several hot candidates for victory at Moscow in our ranks.”
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2014, 08:00 AM   #11
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

A reminder of what MR looked like at the debut in '13:

Appreciate 0
      07-10-2014, 09:02 AM   #12
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

This is today's shot from the autograph sessions and press conference
Also, the weekend's calendar is updated again

July 11-13th– paddock is open for all spectators
Friday, July 11

12.45-14.10: European Formula 3 - Free practice
14.25-14.50: Legend Showrace Scirocco R-Cup - Free practice 1
15.05-15.35: Formula Russia - Free practice 1
15.55-16.30: DTM - Roll out
16.30-16.35: DTM - Start practice
16.50-17.10: European Formula 3 - Qualifying 1
17.25-17.50: Legend Showrace Scirocco R-Cup - Free practice 2
18.05-18.35: Formula Russia - Free practice 2

Saturday, July 12

09.55-10.35: Formula Russia: Qualifying
11.00-12.00: DTM - Free practice 1
12.00-12.45: Legend Showrace Scirocco R-Cup - Qualifying
13.10-13.45: European Formula 3 - Race 1
13:45 – Grid girls photo session
14.15-15.15: DTM - Free practice 2
15.00-15.30: Legend Showrace Scirocco R-Cup - Autograph session (behind grandstand)
15.15-15.20: DTM - Start practice
15:30 – Grid girls photo session
15.50-16.20: Formula Russia - Race 1
16.55-17.25: Legend Showrace Scirocco R-Cup - Race
17.40-18.00: European Formula 3 - Qualifying 2
18.40-19.30: DTM - Qualifying

Sunday, July 13

10:30-11:00 – DTM drivers autograph session (in the paddock)
10.30-11.00: Formula Russia - Race 2
11.30-12.10: Pit Walk / DTM Pit Stop Practice
12.50-13.25: European Formula 3 - Race 2
13:30 – Grid girls photo session
13.50-14.35: Pit Walk
15.00-15.30: DTM - start grid presentation
15.30-16.43: DTM - Race
16:45 – Peter Nalitch concert (stage behind the main grandstand)
17:00 – Grid girls photo session
17.25-18.00: European Formula 3 - Race 3

Appreciate 0
      07-11-2014, 08:15 AM   #13
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

DTM Moscow preview:

Appreciate 0
      07-11-2014, 11:35 AM   #14
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Last edited by 954Stealth; 07-11-2014 at 11:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2014, 08:41 AM   #15
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

I love Grid Girls even if there is a Mercedes star ruining the shot

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2014, 10:24 AM   #16
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Qualifying in Moscow: Four #BMW M4 DTM make it to Q3. Fastest time for Maxrtin1992 in Q2. Still looking good!

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2014, 11:37 AM   #17
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Qualifying results for tomorrow's race:

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2014, 03:19 PM   #18
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Tambay's Playboy car
They had fun with cyrillic name decals just for Russia

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2014, 03:37 PM   #19
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

If the significance of this was lost on anyone, this is the first pole of Martin's DTM career. Congrats to him!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
Qualifying results for tomorrow's race:

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2014, 03:43 PM   #20
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Joey Hand's name in cyrillic

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2014, 04:48 PM   #21
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

I'm looking forward to this race!
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2014, 05:37 PM   #22
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
I'm looking forward to this race!
You, myself and Martin's team are all looking to it!

Appreciate 0