E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Wife problems – what to do?

Closed Thread

11-29-2007, 01:12 PM   #111
choiffer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i Coupe

Garage List
2008 335i Coupe  [0.00]
2006 G35 Coupe  [0.00]
Damn... you definately need to hide your assets if your going to stay with her. She is not trustworthy anymore.
      11-29-2007, 01:42 PM   #112
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Same thing pretty much happened to me in a relationship, not a marriage though.
She even went on to say most of the stuff that your wife said to my face, and I believed her over everyone else..
Pretty dumb of me when several people told me she was cheating on me, and had seen her places..
But, I guess it has taught me to trust very few women, because most are trifling floozy's.

In the end I think she cheated on me with 3 people?? One was "her friend from church" that lived about 30 miles away.. she said she had gone to some church as a kid over there, and all of a sudden started going there again out of nowhere.

-Nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell2nr View Post
you think you got probs? take a look here:
Gah.. pissed me off -___-
Finally get to the climax and nothing.

Last edited by Expired; 11-29-2007 at 03:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2007, 05:42 AM   #113
rambino
M Master
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 / X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmtclimber View Post
why be religious out of fear? it seems to me that if you don't feel it inside then you shouldn't make it up...not saying that you are doing that, but it sounds like that is what you are talking about in your post. if God is forgiving then those who don't believe will hopefully get a last chance to choose.
Not religious out of fear, God seeks for us all to find Him, if we open the door for that path He will be there. Since we have free will we can choose to open that door or not, you would be suprised if you gave God one chance with an open door how fast you would see him enter your life.

Also I believe that God holds us responsible for what we know and what we dont. Thats why you dont have to be a Catholic to get into Heaven. Im sure if i was raised a Jew and tried to live my Faith i would be just as welcome as the rest up there. This also goes for sins, if you dont realise your making big sins or doing wrong then you wont be held fully accountable for it in the same way someone else who knows better would. If your born in the jungle and dont ever know about God, im sure as long as u live your jungle life in the way thats appropriate and are remorseful for your mistakes you will be just as welcomed.

In the end, i dont want to be accountable for being ignorant to Gods presence whom i firmly believe in, therefore I choose to embrace my religion. Please know that like you I am human, and by no means am an angel, Im just thankful to God for the hope i have in knowing i can always repair my wrongs and try again.. Its mentally theraputic as well and allows me to put to rest things in the past that would otherwise still haunt me.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread