E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Loose Change - Truth about September 11

05-15-2006, 03:13 PM   #23
TENCHI
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 G12, '17 E300

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
Really? How'd you hear that?

they released it to all the news stations. they used to have a transcript of it on cnn.com

you hear them struggling...then you hear the hijackers say something like "they are breaking through...what should we do? put it down?" pause "yes, put it down" then a woooosh then silence.
      05-15-2006, 03:31 PM   #24
JB 330ci
Resident "Spook"
Rep
Drives: 03 330ci, 08 335i, 08 A5,

Hmm second edition...I guess the first edition was debunked...

I cannot believe this stuff is out there really. The government did not let 9/11 happen nor was Bush responsible. Same thing with New Orleans, the government did not blow up the levees to displace the unwanted Black people.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to link to relevant articles which blows these theories out of the water but some questions to ask.

- What is the agenda?
- Is the guy a reputable member in the field? (for this, physics, explosives, Construction, etc)
- Does the video offer assertions to the contrary of "their facts"?
- Is it believable? (explosives planted at WTC....sure)
- What do other Independent analysts say?

People with no knowledge of the intricacies of Physics, Construction and other relevant fields would easily believe this...since they don't understand the fundamentals.

Yes, I'm still here, to set the record straight.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 03:38 PM   #25
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB 330ci

I cannot believe this stuff is out there really. The government did not let 9/11 happen nor was Bush responsible. Same thing with New Orleans, the government did not blow up the levees to displace the unwanted Black people.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to link to relevant articles which blows these theories out of the water but some questions to ask.

- What is the agenda?
- Is the guy a reputable member in the field? (for this, physics, explosives, Construction, etc)

People with no knowledge of the intricacies of Physics, Construction and other relevant fields would easily believe this...since they don't understand the fundamentals.

you rule bro
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 05:05 PM   #26
timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Glad to know there's someone that knows everything there is to know about the doings of the american government, and he's on this board.
      05-15-2006, 05:29 PM   #27
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

wheres charlie sheen? he could straighten out this whole mess.

"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 05:52 PM   #28
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
New Orleans and 9/11 are not the same...
Lets be open minded, alot of Americans will bendover for Bush while others are ashame of his actions. We all have different beleives.

Quote:

- What is the agenda?

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 10:36 PM   #29
JB 330ci
Resident "Spook"
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska
New Orleans and 9/11 are not the same...
Lets be open minded, alot of Americans will bendover for Bush while others are ashame of his actions. We all have different beleives.
Ok, I'll bite what do you believe?

In both cases (9/11 and New Orleans) conspiracy theorists said the government let it happen, Bush was responsible, we could have prevented it, etc...

I'm not a Bushie fanatic, but we need to overcome blind hatred, perception, and view things equally. I took the time to look over the video and decided to do my own research on it. Instead of taking some video as truth, do some research and analysis and come up with your own opinion and express it to us.

What I said (Post #24) are things we need to keep in mind when viewing any video, T.V. or listening to "talking heads".
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 10:56 PM   #30
jpsquared
Another transplanted NY'er
Rep
Drives: '06 330i 6MT TiAg

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Everyone is entitled to hate their govt. That's the beauty of America - first we elect them, then we take each term to tear them down. I for one am not a Bush-basher, but I have no problem with Liberals voicing their opinions. I also am not naive enough to think that our govt. only does nice things around the world. However, I have a huge problem with certain filmmakers and their suppositions and how they influence the public with their junk science.

The irony is that the same people who think they're being smart by buying into a conspiracy theory are actually the real dupes, at the whim of a nobody with a handicam and a political axe to grind. Where's the real science behind the accusations? Why don't we just say that aliens came out of the sky and destroyed the Pentagon, forcing all security videos trained on the building to be confiscated by the CIA.

I can't help getting sensitive about 9-11 after losing so many friends and colleagues. Watching tower 1 fall is a scene I'll never forget. The suggestion that our own govt. had a hand in that terrible day not only insults my intelligence, but is just ludicrous in it's basis. If you think our president is doing a sucky job, just say it and back it up with some intelligence. Otherwise, leave 9-11 alone already.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 11:24 PM   #31
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Anyway. I personally dont know who was 100% behind the 9-11 attacks. All I know is there will always be more then what meets the eye. and I feel that holds true now (with the bush administration) more then ever.
I 100% dont believe that passengers on flight 93 crashed the 4th plane.
1. we knew the plane was hijacked
2. we knew the plane was heading for the white house
3. we obviously wouldn't let the plane hit the white house, and we certainly wouldn't cross our fingers and hope a bunch of civilians would take it down.
I think for sure that US fighter jets took it down.
I personally wouldn't blame the Gov't for making that decision. on the contrary, I would gain tons of respect if they would just admit to it. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who would be mad if George bush said "We shot that plane down, and killed all the passengers to prevent X amount more deaths"
If you think that osama was 100% behind 9-11. Then maybe you are right, but also keep in mind that the CIA trained Osama and his crew. so thats not very good.
I also feel that the US prison system is one of the BIGGEST machines and money makers in the US.
Sept 11 = patriot act = more arrests = more people in prison = more money for the Gov't.
So yes. MAYBE the govt would have a hand in a terrorist attack if they knew it would give them more money.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 11:29 PM   #32
findtom
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 545i

Garage List
2005 545i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdheaven
Anyway. I personally dont know who was 100% behind the 9-11 attacks. All I know is there will always be more then what meets the eye. and I feel that holds true now (with the bush administration) more then ever.
3. we obviously wouldn't let the plane hit the white house, and we certainly wouldn't cross our fingers and hope a bunch of civilians would take it down.
I personally wouldn't blame the Gov't for making that decision. on the contrary, I would gain tons of respect if they would just admit to it. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who would be mad if George bush said "We shot that plane down, and killed all the passengers to prevent X amount more deaths"
If you think that osama was 100% behind 9-11. Then maybe you are right, but also keep in mind that the CIA trained Osama and his crew. so thats not very good.
I also feel that the US prison system is one of the BIGGEST machines and money makers in the US.
Sept 11 = patriot act = more arrests = more people in prison = more money for the Gov't.
So yes. MAYBE the govt would have a hand in a terrorist attack if they knew it would give them more money.
Oh yeah, supporting foreigners through the US court and prison system is a big source of profit for the country.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 12:55 AM   #33
jpsquared
Another transplanted NY'er
Rep
Drives: '06 330i 6MT TiAg

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
holy sh*t, I'm speechless...

Dude, no offense, but that makes NO sense whatsoever... The prison system costs our govt. a boatload of money. It's never been a profit center.

Here's a DOJ link on prison expenditures: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/eande.htm

As for fighter jets shooting down the plane, there was no evidence whatsoever of explosive decompression on flight 93. It would've been very obvious to any of the on-site emergency workers who collected the plane wreckage, not to mention the worldwide media attention and numerous interviews with those workers.

C'mon now...
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 07:12 AM   #34
TENCHI
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 G12, '17 E300

Quote:

-The US trained Osama as a fighter against the Soviets. Not as a terrorist.
-We didn't know that the plane was heading to DC. If we did, we wouldn't have grounded all the planes.
-I used to agree with you that fighter planes downed flight 93, until I heard the voice recordings.
-I think its funny that most ppl that believe in Loose Change are the same ppl that say Bush is the stupidest president ever yet give him the credit for allegedly concocting the biggest mind fuck in the history of mankind.
      05-16-2006, 08:25 AM   #35
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENCHI
-I think its funny that most ppl that believe in Loose Change are the same ppl that say Bush is the stupidest president ever yet give him the credit for allegedly concocting the biggest mind fuck in the history of mankind.

This is the paradox and the fallacy of the liberal argument.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 10:54 AM   #36
cdheaven
Rep

Heres a good one. I will find more
http://www.prisonpolicy.org/articles...es100803.shtml
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 12:36 PM   #37
JB 330ci
Resident "Spook"
Rep

US to release Pentagon Video

After some editing, the DOJ is finally releasing the video of the plane hitting the Pentagon, another nose in the coffin for these conspiracy theories.

The Pentagon is a military building and as such this tape should not be released because, through viewing the tape, you may be able to discern certain things about the military structure.

We've had the tape for a while, and now everyone else can see the edited version.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4987716.stm

EDIT: Hmmm...that was not the video I was talking about...oh well I can see why they released that one...no value.

Last edited by JB 330ci; 05-16-2006 at 01:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 01:02 PM   #38
fw10ring
Watch/Knife/Gun nut
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 SG 325i w/sport

Check this out http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/0....xsxvy62c.html

Nuf said

Quote:
US to release Pentagon Video

After some editing, the DOJ is finally releasing the video of the plane hitting the Pentagon, another nose in the coffin for these conspiracy theories.

The Pentagon is a military building and as such this tape should not be released because, through viewing the tape, you may be able to discern certain things about the military structure.

We've had the tape for a while, and now everyone else can see the edited version.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4987716.stm

EDIT: Hmmm...that was not the video I was talking about...oh well I can see why they released that one...no value.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 04:24 PM   #39
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

This video that was released today was the same "video" shown on the loose change film. This particular video still doesn't prove to me that it was a plane, but then again I think I'm inclined to believe the official story here, because what else could it be? A missle?

I mean, there's an interstate going right by the pentagon...you mean to tell me that no one driving on that road would have noticed a missle?
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 05:24 PM   #40
cdheaven
Rep

yea. the video is silly. it still doesnt look like a plan to me. and just because the department of defense took 4 years to "edit" it and then released it, doesnt mean im just gonna buy into it.
And im pretty sure that more witness descrbied a "missle" then a "plane"
dont all flamy on me. im not saying it was missle. i dont know what the heck to think anymore.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 06:37 PM   #41
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
today's world....I beleive anything

Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 09:11 PM   #42
bavarian19
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Can we please understand one thing....

This video answers absolutely no questions!!!

All it does it throw together some facts that do not match up, and ask questions...

I avoided this thread for a while, and thats all Im going to say about it... Carry on.
Appreciate 0