E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Loose Change - Truth about September 11

05-15-2006, 01:32 AM   #1
timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Loose Change - Truth about September 11

Interesting video, take a look.

Loose Change 2nd Edition
      05-15-2006, 02:12 AM   #2
AComp
Too Beaucoup
Rep
Drives: '06 325i SG/Terra

Yeah, it's interesting. I watched only about 5 min or so, and it reminded me of something you'd hear on "coast-to-coast a.m.".
      05-15-2006, 07:45 AM   #3
gscone
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 Porsche Turbo, 2017 BMW M

Welcome to 2005....muahhaha....this is old news
      05-15-2006, 09:46 AM   #4
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

acomp, you should watch the whole thing. its very good. when i downloaded it i expected it to be short, and focus on like one specific topic. but it ended up being pretty detailed, much longer then i thought.
Im sad that this movie is barely downloaded, for free online, and the fake version made $20 million dollars first week at the movies.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 09:56 AM   #5
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

I've seen this a while ago. Some questions I have:

1) if all/some of the 19 hijackers are still alive, where are they then? How come none of them came forward?

2) Where are the passengers on flight 93 if they're still alive?

3) How did people manage to load the wtc with explosives without anyone noticing?

Of course, some valid points are:

1) Why are there no videos released of the pentagon attack?

2) It doesn't look like a plane the size they said crashed through the walls of the pentagon.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 10:03 AM   #6
cdheaven
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
3) How did people manage to load the wtc with explosives without anyone noticing?
4 non arabs were arrested on september 11. something to do with speculation of putting bombs at the WTC. they were caught on the george washington bridge. it was on the news for like 5 minutes then they never talked about them every again.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 10:18 AM   #7
findtom
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 545i

Garage List
2005 545i  [0.00]
This was my reply to someone who sent me the 1.5 hour version a few months ago....

So I finally got around to watching this.... there's no way something
that big would have managed to be swept under the rug. Maybe I missed
it, but where is the plane that didn't crash into the pentagon and all
the passengers?

It seems like a Michael Moore type piece... a whole bunch of one sided
"facts" presented as truth when so many of them can be argued. They
had security video of all those terrorists clearing customs on 9/11...
yet this guy says they're still alive. Like the press wouldn't have
tracked them down if they were in fact alive? Like they wouldn't be
giving interviews on Dateline NBC to tell the world what a bunch of
douchebags the Bush administration is? Assuming this is was all a
government conspiracy... they kill thousand of americans but those
guys are still alive?

There was also the 1993 attack on the WTC that was conveniently
skipped over. 6 islamic nutjobs are in prison for that. They detonated
1500 pounds of explosives in the basement of one of the towers hoping
to topple it over into the other one. Obviously it didn't work. Less
than 10 years later another bunch of whack jobs come up with the
bright idea of hijacking planes and succeed. I don't see what is so
unbelievable about that. I watched an hour long show on how/why the
towers collapsed. It was more convincing then the whole thing being a
controlled demolition. Imagine how many people would have to be
involved in something like that? Something that big with thousands of
people dead... and it all managed to stay under wraps??
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 10:21 AM   #8
findtom
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2005 545i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdheaven
acomp, you should watch the whole thing. its very good. when i downloaded it i expected it to be short, and focus on like one specific topic. but it ended up being pretty detailed, much longer then i thought.
Im sad that this movie is barely downloaded, for free online, and the fake version made $20 million dollars first week at the movies.
Haha... figures the token E90Post vegan nutjob would be on board with this.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 10:37 AM   #9
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

I don't know, the only thing that made me stop and think--the part that was really convincing--were the parts they showed as the building collapsed, the "blow-outs" of the windows that resembled controlled demolition...
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 10:38 AM   #10
cdheaven
Rep

I loooove the fact that me NOT wanting to mass slaughter animals for the sole reason of my taste buds makes me a nutjob. dont thread jack.
If it wasnt for the WTC bombings, we PROBABLY wouldnt have a war in Iraq. If you havent figured it out yet, Bush and our Gov't would have done ANYTHING for that war in Iraq. and yes, in the eyes of the Gov't a master plan involving "sacrificing" 3,000 of our own people is worth it.
But without fox shoving it down your throat, i dont blame you for not believing it, or even comprehending it.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 10:44 AM   #11
gscone
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 Porsche Turbo, 2017 BMW M

Quote:
4 non arabs were arrested on september 11. something to do with speculation of putting bombs at the WTC. they were caught on the george washington bridge. it was on the news for like 5 minutes then they never talked about them every again.
Soo true. I even saw that clip on my tivo.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 10:54 AM   #12
findtom
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2005 545i  [0.00]
Quote:
I loooove the fact that me NOT wanting to mass slaughter animals for the sole reason of my taste buds makes me a nutjob. dont thread jack.
If it wasnt for the WTC bombings, we PROBABLY wouldnt have a war in Iraq. If you havent figured it out yet, Bush and our Gov't would have done ANYTHING for that war in Iraq. and yes, in the eyes of the Gov't a master plan involving "sacrificing" 3,000 of our own people is worth it.
But without fox shoving it down your throat, i dont blame you for not believing it, or even comprehending it.
Okay, so answer the part about 3000 Americans being slaughtered by the evil government, but the supposed hijackers being framed for the whole thing are left alive to surface on 60 Minutes?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 10:59 AM   #13
jflecha
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 06 330i

Garage List
2006 330I  [0.00]
The movie stresses alot on people hearing explosions, anyone not seeing the plane that hit the second tower or people even reporters not seeing the first building collapse from the right angle said they heard explosions especially when the first tower fell, no one imagined it could happen.

The pentagon strike does seemed very odd but nothing seems odd lately, every week its something new with the Bush crowd, the phone records being the latest, you would think that with all the info we have access to these days the country would wake up, but the powers that be just take all that info and flip and twist it so people dont know if they're coming or going anymore.

05-15-2006, 11:08 AM   #14
timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
There are a lot of one sided facts being thrown in this video, some does seem to go a little too far on the "conspiracy theory". However, they did present a lot of interesting facts for you to think about. Whether you agree with it or not, watch the whole thing. For those who dismiss it just because you think something so big cannot be "swept under the rug", I think the government is fully capable of doing something like this. In addition, just because it is ignored by the mainstream media, it doesn't mean it has been swept under the rug. There are a lot of people asking question and conducting investigation, just more than you and I know about.
      05-15-2006, 12:02 PM   #15
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

It's good that we question everything...if we didn't, we'd be no better than sheep, being led around. We aren't sheep...we're free-thinking humans, and our government was even set up to question things (freedom of speech, brances of government, checks-balances, etc.)

It's good that we question the "official" story because it is very possible that we're being lied to about many things.

I know this may be a bad example because many question the accuracy of the movie, but have you ever seen JFK? Oliver Stone makes many great points about american "black ops" that wage "psychological" warfare on people.

They even make a great point that the government thinks americans are still too fragile to handle the truth, and our big brother the government has to shield us from things that are too scary for the american public...either or that or they're protecting themselves.

I mean, from this example, look--the offical documents on the House Select Committee on Assassinations are sealed until 2029. Well think about that! Anyone involved will probably be dead by then.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 12:30 PM   #16
TENCHI
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 G12, '17 E300

you know, both videos have been debunked by independent scientists, physicists, engineers, and what not about a hundred times over. I'd rather believe them than some glory searching video producer out looking to make a name for himself on the memories of those who died on 9/11.

I watched the 2nd plane hit and both towers collapse. I can assure you there was nothing odd about it other than the fact that it was deliberately flown into the towers.

Hey, I love conspiracy theories too, but this is definitely a fictional piece.
      05-15-2006, 02:10 PM   #17
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Just in case the crazed E90-owning liberal conspiracy theorists have forgotten, there is a whole thread on this topic already which discusses, and ultimately destroys this pot-induced theory.

9/11 happened.
Americans landed on the moon.
The holocaust happened.

Sorry to dissapoint the psycho liberals.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 02:22 PM   #18
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

I agree. Some of these allegations are just way too "out there". I love a good conspiracy theory and as I said it's good to question things, but I also believe that taking a national tragedy and twisting it around to benefit someone else's "documentary-making" career is definitely wrong.

However, I don't think this was the case with this video. Some will disagree, but I think they are just looking at some of the facts and are finding some holes in the official story.

You've got to agree with this though--why aren't there any surveilance videos released of the pentagon attack?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #19
TENCHI
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
I agree. Some of these allegations are just way too "out there". I love a good conspiracy theory and as I said it's good to question things, but I also believe that taking a national tragedy and twisting it around to benefit someone else's "documentary-making" career is definitely wrong.

However, I don't think this was the case with this video. Some will disagree, but I think they are just looking at some of the facts and are finding some holes in the official story.

You've got to agree with this though--why aren't there any surveilance videos released of the pentagon attack?

there were photos released. They showed the Boeing airliner seconds before it collided with the Pentagon and it was a plane.

anyone can take an incomplete piece of information and twist it so something doesn't look right. Some people were saying that the planes didn't look like planes but missles. BS. Like I said, I saw it. It was clear as day. I saw the towers as they collapsed and I never saw explosions. My ex-boss was inside Tower 1 when the planes hit, he can assure you too that there were no explosions as the towers collapsed.
      05-15-2006, 02:37 PM   #20
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

I'm no demolitions expert, but I'd say those "blow outs" as the building was coming down was just air pressure blowing out the windows as the building came down.

If I saw that video and was asked to explain what it was, that's what I'd say. I never got an indication from the video that they were controlled explosives.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2006, 02:46 PM   #21
TENCHI
Lieutenant
Rep

the only conspiracy that I ever had of 9/11 was the downing of Flight 93. For awhile I believed that it was downed by the Air Force. Until I heard the black box recording.
      05-15-2006, 03:02 PM   #22
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENCHI
the only conspiracy that I ever had of 9/11 was the downing of Flight 93. For awhile I believed that it was downed by the Air Force. Until I heard the black box recording.
Really? How'd you hear that?
Appreciate 0