E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > TicketAssassin.com

07-23-2007, 05:44 PM   #1
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

TicketAssassin.com

Trying to find out information for a friend.

Has anyone had any experiences with TicketAssassin.com?
If so please post feedback or information in regards to fighting tickets th rough written consent.

Thanks!!!
      07-23-2007, 08:25 PM   #2
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep

bump...no-one?
      07-23-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

I am assuming your in CA other does not work since what he is telling you to do is trial by declaration which anyone can do. He is giving you the information that you need to put into your declaration which you can find else for free if you look. I would first got to http://www.radardetector.net/ and talk to these people first before paying for something.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2007, 09:19 PM   #4
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
I am assuming your in CA other does not work since what he is telling you to do is trial by declaration which anyone can do. He is giving you the information that you need to put into your declaration which you can find else for free if you look. I would first got to http://www.radardetector.net/ and talk to these people first before paying for something.
so is ticketassassin a bogus site just designed to rip off people?
Ty for your input.
      07-24-2007, 08:35 AM   #5
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
so is ticketassassin a bogus site just designed to rip off people?
Ty for your input.
I would not say that, if you do not have time to waste and you do not care about spending the money then he probably give you lots of good informations.

The only caution I give you, every ticket is unique and places like this give you general advice. You still have to figured out how to apply the infromation they are giving you. Plus unless he is a lawyer he will not give you any legal advice, even if he is, you will still have to hire him to get the legal advice.

Ticket can be beat, if you know what the laws says and all the things that have to be done correctly by the officer to prove you actually did what he is claiming. Most ticket get beat because the officer did not show, or because of some technically, or that you were able to rip appart the officers case against you. Very few ticket are cut and dry.
Appreciate 0