E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > girls+bmw interior= :(

05-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #67
AJerman
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335i

That's why I didn't get mad over what he said, haha. I'm half British so I know they're all a bunch of arrogant cocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solonng View Post
damn it, i just had my quarter life crisis at 25
Haha, I guess maybe I just had my quarter life crisis a little early. I sold my Cobra and am selling my GT for a more realistic and practical BMW, haha.
      05-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #68
SolidSnake2634
cantoguy
United_States
Rep
Drives: LSB E46 M3

Garage List
2001 BMW M3  [6.06]
HAHAHA, neilmc is fucking hilarious. i would suggest the mods ban his ass, but I love reading his funny posts. the things he says are ridiculous and retarded. he's just mad.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2008, 06:19 PM   #69
Duke
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

OWNED!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2008, 06:53 PM   #70
nebz
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedoutbimmer View Post
oh man yea I have the alumium trim my seat belt keeps denting it
yeh it sucks lol i just found a few deep scratch on it this afternoon!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2008, 11:03 PM   #71
Stephii_Rawr
xiao nini
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09' Lancer GTS

i respect my baby's car and i also love it to death

so when i visit him in SF and we go out i usually just put on the makeup and stuff before we leave the house.. i usually start earlier than usual cause i know it takes me a while
i would hate to see anything happen to the E90.. i would be devastated ^_^

so yeah! just ask the girl to put on the makeup and lotion at home! its more convenient anyway
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2008, 11:13 PM   #72
MMAJNKE
MMA Changed My Life!
Japan
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 & f30 328i

Garage List
Love the post brandon shit cracks me up !
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2008, 11:17 PM   #73
AU335
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y View Post
let her know who is in charge........be a man!

Priceless pic!! what did you search to find that one
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2008, 11:23 PM   #74
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon @ eas View Post
how do you guys get around this situation:

I can't stand when a female gets in my car, then busts out the lotion, or starts doing make up! the entire time, I will be sitting there looking at her hands, thinking "dont touch ANYTHING in the car!!" I even offer to jump out and get the door, so I dont end up with fruity greasy hand prints on my nice dull leather!! and the damn makeup, I have to sit there seeing particles of powder fly around, lodging themself into my seats!

how do you guys get around this without sounding like too much of an A-hole.

Come on man... You're not fooling anyone... We know you love the cock...

OK OK... Seriously though, I am probably a little biased here. My E92 is my primary transportation and I use it for work a lot. Well part of my job is photographing Models, taking the girls to photo shoots, dinner, etc...

Long story short my passenger seat more often than not is occupied by some 20 something model who is busy doing her last minute primping before we get started shooting or before we arrive at an appearance.

SO, I've just come to freaking love the smell of hot-chick make-up, perfume, clothes, etc... No hairspray allowed but to be honest the girls know they are in a cool car and they are a lot more careful with it than I am most of the time. Maybe it's the red leather, but the girls get it and are very careful.

These girls ease the seatbelt back, avoid banging their heals into the car and they don't slam the door, all without prompting...

SO seriously find some women to put in your car that are a little more conscientious, or that you can at least talk to about being kind to your ride. As for the make up and stuff, learn to love it. Hell if I don't find some articles of clothing, heels, bra, and other stuff in the back seat, under the seat, in the door bins etc??? I feel let down...

Seriously though let it go or just admit that you're gay and quit letting ladies in your car altogether... It's a freaking car and nothing makes me happier than some long legged hottie lotioning up her legs in my car with her feet on the dash making herself comfortable and feeling sexy... Holy hell it's good stuff...

Besides, any lotion that a lady put on will be good for your leather anyway. If not, Zaino makes some great leather care products that work wonders...

Quote:
without sounding like too much of an A-hole
Hmmm, I dunno man in your case??? Kidding Kidding...

Although,
Attached Images

Last edited by Revlis; 05-19-2008 at 12:01 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2008, 11:33 PM   #75
mr. slim
baby post whore
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2006 Monaco Blue 330i

i make them use the lotion for other things...
hahaha

i tink they just want to feel pretty in a pretty car, thinking that we'll stare at the car more then them...
      05-18-2008, 11:44 PM   #76
SDTopless
I just wanna do my car
United_States
Rep
Drives: 350z RevUp =)

you could turn gay...
      05-19-2008, 12:55 AM   #77
billspreston
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G87

snail trail hahahahaha
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2008, 02:30 AM   #78
UWE90
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Titanium Silver E90 330i 6MT

post but thanks to the Brit

can't everyone play nice?
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2008, 04:22 AM   #79
bspaceman
The Last Beautiful Free Soul On This Planet
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmc View Post
One more thing,I like America very much,it is just spoilt by the people in it.Also when I want tips on English I will consult my own country.Hick prick,now go to bed like momma says john boy.Oh and enjoy your lease agreements poor people.At leats we pay cash for our cars.Will be in New York to boost your weak economy in December,Ta Ta friends.
Thats funny, I felt the same way when I visited England. Seems like their brilliant healthcare system has let the loonies out to run the country. The food is absolute crap, but then again it has to be greasy and battered or else how could they eat it with so many teeth missing?

The whole country really is a mess. The government just follows whatever America tells them to and the whole country would be speaking German if the United States hadn't saved there asses.

Truth be told, here in America we do indeed have our pockets of the doublewide trailer trash wanna be Euro community, but it seems to me that the entire country of England fits that bill. At least the superior Scots can save the whole bloody UK from being a complete waste of space.

But in the end it won't really matter will it? England will disappear under water and we won't have to deal with you and your runs down to the local for a pint and shag with the local goatherder.

Cheers!

Jet Black/Black Leather 335i coupe (totaled courtesy of the pizza kid
Sport/Premi/Comft/Nav - iDrive/Sirius/iPod/OEM Body kit, M Sideskirts, M deck lip, Miro 366s on Nitto 555 NTs, Matte Black Grills, Valentine 1 hardwire, 35% tint, BMS Lighting, BMS computer magic, BMS Dual Cone
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2008, 05:25 AM   #80
SolidSnake2634
cantoguy
United_States
Rep
Drives: LSB E46 M3

Garage List
2001 BMW M3  [6.06]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bspaceman View Post
Thats funny, I felt the same way when I visited England. Seems like their brilliant healthcare system has let the loonies out to run the country. The food is absolute crap, but then again it has to be greasy and battered or else how could they eat it with so many teeth missing?

The whole country really is a mess. The government just follows whatever America tells them to and the whole country would be speaking German if the United States hadn't saved there asses.

Truth be told, here in America we do indeed have our pockets of the doublewide trailer trash wanna be Euro community, but it seems to me that the entire country of England fits that bill. At least the superior Scots can save the whole bloody UK from being a complete waste of space.

But in the end it won't really matter will it? England will disappear under water and we won't have to deal with you and your runs down to the local for a pint and shag with the local goatherder.

Cheers!

Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 01:17 AM   #81
nano10
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3

i actually trained my girl beforehand, when she use to get ready and eat in my scion, i told her to get it out of her system because when i get my bimmer that shit aint happening. I siad it enough to where it rings in her head everytime she gets in. Just gotta make sure i hang onto her casue i have no plans or patience to get into a non-bmw again to train another one
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 11:07 AM   #82
Oregano123
Banned.....j/k
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 535xi, '11 Panamera

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdsport323 View Post
you slam the brakes really hard, making them smear their lipstick all over their face,... and say BITCH... stop that shit, or else next time, you are going to meet the back of my right hand.
      06-04-2008, 02:37 PM   #83
im spencer
Back in the f80
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y View Post
let her know who is in charge........be a man!

Hahaha this picture was disturbingly funny
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 02:53 PM   #84
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

It's just a car, clean it up if it gets dirty...some girl puked in my car before and my friend dragged mud onto the carpet and seat one time when we were drunk...just clean it...

now if they start shitting all over the seats or something then we got a problem...

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #85
Z4INHTOWN
SEMPER FI
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2.5i sport package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedoutbimmer View Post
I also make sure chics in short skirts are wearing there vickies or I put down a towel snail trails on your leather are fucking gross

just look at it this way,she's helping to keep your leather nice and supple by lubricating it. HA

Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #86
Z4INHTOWN
SEMPER FI
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
It's just a car, clean it up if it gets dirty...some girl puked in my car before and my friend dragged mud onto the carpet and seat one time when we were drunk...just clean it...

now if they start shitting all over the seats or something then we got a problem...

i once had a girl puke in my backseat,the car wasn't a BMW , but it was only a year old,anyways, this happened after my buddy and me got done tag teaming her in the backseat,so i thought it was a small price to pay,the next time though,we made sure to get a room. oh, and she only puked after deep throating..........memories.

Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 04:40 PM   #87
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4INHTOWN View Post
i once had a girl puke in my backseat,the car wasn't a BMW , but it was only a year old,anyways, this happened after my buddy and me got done tag teaming her in the backseat,so i thought it was a small price to pay,the next time though,we made sure to get a room. oh, and she only puked after deep throating..........memories.

LOL WTF...how did 3 of you fit back there...

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #88
Z4INHTOWN
SEMPER FI
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
LOL WTF...how did 3 of you fit back there...

the car was a plymouth breeze,with the cab forward design they have a lot of room in back,anyways,my friend was on the driverside,grabbing on to the headrest for stability,banging away,she's bent over ,giving me a goooooooddddd bj , then i took over ,made him get in the front seat,you know a bj is good when your toes bend backwards, best one i've had to date.

Appreciate 0