E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > WTT: My H&R Springs for your stockers (E92 M3)

08-31-2012, 01:27 PM   #1
thegad
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E92 M3 (sold)

Post WTT: My H&R Springs for your stockers (E92 M3)

Looking to trade my H&R race springs for stock springs ('08 M3 coupe with EDC). I bought the car used with the springs already installed, and while I love the look and the ride isn't at all harsh harsh, the majority of my driving time is around San Francisco/Berkeley/Oakland where there are an enormous number of ridiculously steep entrances/exits. As a result I'm getting tired of slowly creeping down due to the ride height. If you don't mind being extra careful you can avoid scraping 100% of the time, but I'm tired of having to be constantly vigilant (didn't have this problem in TX).

I can meet you anywhere in the SF bay area, and if you're willing to pay for the swap the springs are all yours!
Appreciate 0