E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Really wierd mail...

04-09-2008, 09:23 PM   #23
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
I know what seeds look like I was just kinda confused cuz I had never seen a seed like Kie was describing. Oh and Yes, I have smoked before. More times then I'd like to admit. It's been a looooong while though. At times I get a crazy urge but have no where to get it so I make due.
I wasn't questioning whether you have ever smoked before, you never said anything about it so there isn't anything to question. Kie is the one that goes around acting like the weed expert, and he is the one I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion.. :O

-Nathan
      04-09-2008, 09:23 PM   #24
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
Post pics of the baggy.. You might have read it wrong.
You also just described a Marijuana seed. I don't know what Kie is talking about when he says "fuzzy", because I have never seen a "fuzzy" seed. He might be describing the grain on the seed, as not being smooth like a popcorn kernel. I have also never heard of a seed being larger than a pinky nail.. I'm beginning to doubt Kie's knowledge.. It's a sad day when someone who has never smoked is more knowledgeable.. (If Kie has in fact ever smoked weed) From the sound of it, he is growing peach trees with those bad ass seeds the size of a thumb nail..

Forgot to mention that seed banks usually sell in packs of 10.
And most of the seeds look about the same, varying a SMALL bit in size.

-Nathan
wow. i dont know what to say. im more hurt than i am upset. no, i dont grow. but in my country, with our hard local red ants, thats what our seeds look like. come down one day, ill take you on a tour. ive never bought seeds, but ive cleaned enough weed in my lifetime to know what im talking about. and the "fuzz" i was refering to was the resin from the bud... u know, when the seed is fresh off the plant. (obviously, u know that).
      04-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #25
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Hopefully your lisence plate has never debued in a picture on here I guess there IS a reason to blur it out after all!
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #26
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
I wasn't questioning whether you have ever smoked before, you never said anything about it so there isn't anything to question. Kie is the one that goes around acting like the weed expert, and he is the one I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion.. :O

-Nathan
It's cool. No blood, no foul.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 09:57 PM   #27
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
wow. i dont know what to say. im more hurt than i am upset. no, i dont grow. but in my country, with our hard local red ants, thats what our seeds look like. come down one day, ill take you on a tour. ive never bought seeds, but ive cleaned enough weed in my lifetime to know what im talking about. and the "fuzz" i was refering to was the resin from the bud... u know, when the seed is fresh off the plant. (obviously, u know that).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
marijuana seeds vary vastly in size. some going from super small, to the size of a thumb nail... the bigger the seed, usually the better. u can tell how good the seed is... if its big and fuzzy-like, usually you have yourself some super sick seeds....
I find your story very hard to believe, so I'll let you prove me wrong with some pics.
If your seeds have "fuzz" (A.K.A. the seed pod is still intact), then you are smoking premature weed grown by amateurs that can't sort out the males. The seed pods should have browned and split near harvest time. If there is any "fuzz" on your seeds, then they are useless and you can go ahead and throw them away. A seed will never have any resin on it BTW.
Also from the sound of it, you are smoking buds that haven't been cured/dried.
And if you're buying it wet, then I guess I'll have to laugh some more.

-Nathan
      04-10-2008, 12:21 AM   #28
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
I find your story very hard to believe, so I'll let you prove me wrong with some pics.
If your seeds have "fuzz" (A.K.A. the seed pod is still intact), then you are smoking premature weed grown by amateurs that can't sort out the males. The seed pods should have browned and split near harvest time. If there is any "fuzz" on your seeds, then they are useless and you can go ahead and throw them away. A seed will never have any resin on it BTW.
Also from the sound of it, you are smoking buds that haven't been cured/dried.
And if you're buying it wet, then I guess I'll have to laugh some more.

-Nathan
i go by my guy, pick, and smoke. i throw it in the oven for a bit in a brown paper bag and get cracking. i dont waste time
      04-11-2008, 04:20 PM   #29
derek0480
DROPPIN' LOADS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Garage List
2007 335i coupe  [0.00]
bring them with you to the next southern ohio meet. I am a botanist and will take care of them for you. Until then...store in a cool dark place.

04-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #30
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Oh BTW, my credit card did get some fraudulent charges from that area of the world last week. All my money was returned but this may and prolly did stem from that incident. My card was canceled as well.
I was just going to mention that (for you to check your CC), but wanted to read the rest of the thread...

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2008, 03:39 AM   #31
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

pen pal! lol

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2008, 03:55 AM   #32
garyhgaryh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Supercharged e30 M3

Someone probably wants you to plant it somewhere outside the house. When it blooms, they'll harvest it from your property when you're at work or something lol! That way the can't get it trouble for growing it!
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2008, 03:47 PM   #33
Neurorad
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 340xi

Go find a vacant, wooded lot, and plant them.

Like Johnny Appleseed, spreading cheer across the continent.
Appreciate 0