E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) > FundRazr for CTSCC ST Class BMW 128i

12-29-2013, 11:45 PM   #1
savowood
His ears have a paisley lining.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i and CTSCC BMW 128i

FundRazr for CTSCC ST Class BMW 128i

Hi gang

Sponsorships for the upcoming season are a little short, although the good news is I have a new sponsor. Sadly, it doesn't cover the full season. I've gone and donned my geek/nerd/dweeb hat and started a crowd funding campaign to get my season fully sponsored by the fans. Not for nothing...check out the page:

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/cfJYa

For different levels of sponsorship, you get different things. You can sponsor for as little as a single dollar. If you want to tie it in with some coaching, there are three options to choose from. Help me make history by being the first crowd funded driver to make a full season.

I've signed on again with Mitchum Motorsports this season in the #11 (previously #63) BMW 128i in the ST class of the CTSCC. Hopefully I'll see some of you at Daytona for the Roar Before the 24 this coming weekend, or at the race at the end of January. Please drop by the paddock and see me. I'd love to chat.