E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing > MW2 vs COD4:BC2

05-03-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
Alext
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: B M W

MW2 vs COD4:BC2

So I have played for many hours on both on the PS3 and I can definitely say that as far as the single player experience goes MW2 is superior. The storyline is better, so are the characters and you just feel more engrossed in it.

Now as for the multiplayer, it's a bit closer here but I just seem to find MW2 more fun. Your character is easier to move around and maneuvre around objects, the weapon upgrades seem to make a real difference. Whereas on BC2 your character feels sluggish to move and often gets caught/stuck on objects. I do like the fact it is harder to aim (if you're not a sniper) and the destructable buildings.

I agree BC2 is more tactical, but maybe this takes away from the 'fun' arcadey nature that MW2 provides so well.
Appreciate 0