E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) > 2010 Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix

04-18-2010, 09:37 PM   #67
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Makes sense....but I wouldn't give room either....since its for track position and its part of racing....
      04-18-2010, 10:05 PM   #68
FruitCake
Banned
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '10 E92 M3

k anyone want to explain to me what the fuck happen to vettel's race?

lol I love this forum everyone think they are F1 experts.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2010, 10:07 PM   #69
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
This race really pushed me over the edge in my dislike of Hamilton. He is a giant baby. The driver in front has the right of way and that bullshit in pit lane was no different. He's not brilliant, he's scratching and clawing to gain position while other drivers manage to race with poise and tact and accomplish the same or better results. He's clearly envious of the talk about Button being a smooth driver while he chews through tires with reckless abandon. It doesn't look "brilliant" to me in the least... the word "desperate" seems more fitting.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2010, 10:16 PM   #70
FruitCake
Banned
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
This race really pushed me over the edge in my dislike of Hamilton. He is a giant baby. The driver in front has the right of way and that bullshit in pit lane was no different. He's not brilliant, he's scratching and clawing to gain position while other drivers manage to race with poise and tact and accomplish the same or better results. He's clearly envious of the talk about Button being a smooth driver while he chews through tires with reckless abandon. It doesn't look "brilliant" to me in the least... the word "desperate" seems more fitting.
lol did u see him in the press confrence?
"what did u think about ur ...with vettel"
"wat, wat u talkin bout dawg i ain't don nothin?"
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2010, 10:21 PM   #71
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitCake View Post
lol did u see him in the press confrence?
"what did u think about ur ...with vettel"
"wat, wat u talkin bout dawg i ain't don nothin?"
My DVR cut off before the press conference. I was REALLY curious to see what he would say about that. His pit entrance AND pit exit were completely unsportsmanlike and overly aggressive. A penalty seemed a no brainer to me.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2010, 10:26 PM   #72
FruitCake
Banned
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
My DVR cut off before the press conference. I was REALLY curious to see what he would say about that. His pit entrance AND pit exit were completely unsportsmanlike and overly aggressive. A penalty seemed a no brainer to me.
i think there is no penalty. he was 'imo' acting like a little bitch. The press asked him what happened and why they had gone wheel to wheel and he acted oblivious at first, then he just said it was nobodys fault...
wat a 'said many times by sooo many people' cry baby
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2010, 11:14 PM   #73
gts135
German car nut
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 135iM - Cashmere silver

Agree with comments here about Hamilton and Alonso coming into the pits. What is the use of the solid line coming in if they are going outside of it?

Hey FruitCake - maybe this forum should steward the race?! lol
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2010, 11:19 PM   #74
FruitCake
Banned
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts135 View Post
Agree with comments here about Hamilton and Alonso coming into the pits. What is the use of the solid line coming in if they are going outside of it?

Hey FruitCake - maybe this forum should steward the race?! lol
hell no...
BMW drivers are idiots. We are able to comment on such events like Hamilton and Alonso's punk ass moves because cocks think alike???
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2010, 11:32 PM   #75
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Agree 100% with comments from KingOfJericho and FruitCake. I just played my critisizm of LH a little on the light side since I seem to always get flammed by all the Lewis fangurls when i say anything negative abut him. But yea....he totally tried to act like he had no idea what the press was talking about and then when they kept pressing him on it he finally admitted to the incident and tried to play it off like it was no one's fault. "lil bitch" is the perfect description of LH thus far in 2010. Although I do think that when he is actually on track he is driving damn well.

As for Vettel...man I do not now what happened. He is normally a fabulous driver in the rain. My only hypothesis is that it did appear he had made contact with someone at an early stage and lost a small part off the wing....he seemed to be less dominate after that...so maybe something there?? Not sure.

Last edited by KANdaddy; 04-19-2010 at 12:39 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2010, 11:35 PM   #76
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
i think there is no penalty. he was 'imo' acting like a little bitch. The press asked him what happened and why they had gone wheel to wheel and he acted oblivious at first, then he just said it was nobodys fault...
wat a 'said many times by sooo many people' cry baby
No penalty indeed...
http://planetf1.com/news/3213/610099...amilton-Vettel

And FIA said nothing about Hamilton and Alonso cutting the pit-entrance...consistency eh?

Wonder who's the Race Steward this weekend?
as we've been told this season, each race will have a professional racer attend and provide assistance. I remember Johnny Herbert did the Malaysian GP two weeks ago.
      04-18-2010, 11:37 PM   #77
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Agree 100% with comments from KingOfJericho and FruitCake. I just played my critisizm of LH a little on the light side since I seem to always get flammed by all the Lewis fangurls when i say anything negative abut him. But yea....he totally treid to act like he had no idea what the press was talking about and then when they kept pressing him on it he finally admitted to the incident and tried to play it off like it was no one's fauly. "lil bitch" is the perfect description of LH thus far in 2010. Although I do think that when he is actually on track he is driving damn well.

As for Vettel...man I do not now what happened. He is normally a fabulous driver in the rain. My only hypothesis is that it did appear he had made contact with someone at an early stage and lost a small part off the wing....he seemed to be less dominate after that...so maybe something there?? Not sure.
Hamilton....my first impression on yesterday's press conference was like....being caught speeding by the CHP....

"sir....do you know why I pulled you over?"
"uhhh...officer...I'm not too sure. Can you explain?"

04-18-2010, 11:40 PM   #78
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
But seems like RBR was losing its "dominance" pace like qualifying since 1/3 into the race....either the front wing damage or the car just not as good in semi-wet condition like yesterday compare to their dry race condition?
      04-18-2010, 11:41 PM   #79
FruitCake
Banned
Taiwan
Rep

ok i just want to set the record straight: Lewis Hamilton, no doubt about his talents, great driver and Im not gonna be a dumbass and talk about the technicalities of his driving style.

I do have to say tho that Sebastian is the better driver and a better class act.

Thats all i gotta say cuz im hella pro M3 driver.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2010, 11:49 PM   #80
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
ok i just want to set the record straight: Lewis Hamilton, no doubt about his talents, great driver and Im not gonna be a dumbass and talk about the technicalities of his driving style.

I do have to say tho that Sebastian is the better driver and a better class act.

Thats all i gotta say cuz im hella pro M3 driver.

You just gotta love SV....got the talent, the cool, and the great personality.....
      04-18-2010, 11:51 PM   #81
FruitCake
Banned
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post

You just gotta love SV....got the talent, the cool, and the great personality.....
bitch plz i talk about handling and passion all day long cuz like..M3 is like best car ever?
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2010, 12:42 AM   #82
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
bitch plz i talk about handling and passion all day long cuz like..M3 is like best car ever?
mmmkay....
      04-19-2010, 12:47 AM   #83
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Hamilton....my first impression on yesterday's press conference was like....being caught speeding by the CHP....

"sir....do you know why I pulled you over?"
"uhhh...officer...I'm not too sure. Can you explain?"

LoL.....totally...

Quote:
But seems like RBR was losing its "dominance" pace like qualifying since 1/3 into the race....either the front wing damage or the car just not as good in semi-wet condition like yesterday compare to their dry race condition?
Yea....who knows. It was strange. I am sure they will rebound when the circus returns to Europe.

Quote:
LOL!
      04-19-2010, 01:57 AM   #84
FruitCake
Banned
Taiwan
Rep

forum member has head so far up ass cannot smell troll when troll is successful
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2010, 02:08 PM   #85
1BMW4fun
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12 X3 2.8, 11 550

Though I'm not a particular LH fan, but this article might have a point. Seems LH is not being a cry baby this yr with others are crying about him.

http://en.espnf1.com/china/motorsport/story/15013.html

They should stop bitching about the man driving style and get on with it. Its racing. If he steps out of line more, then he gets the type of punishment that he got back in 2007-2008.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2010, 02:47 PM   #86
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BMW4fun View Post
Though I'm not a particular LH fan, but this article might have a point. Seems LH is not being a cry baby this yr with others are crying about him.

They should stop bitching about the man driving style and get on with it. Its racing. If he steps out of line more, then he gets the type of punishment that he got back in 2007-2008.
Then Bernie should do away with the pit rules that LH broke. If there were no rules to break no one would have "moaned". Its useless to have regulations if you are not going to enforce them, or worse, choose who you will enforece them on based on popularity. We all know how much Bernie loves LH so his comments are no surprise.
      04-19-2010, 03:19 PM   #87
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BMW4fun View Post

LH is lucky that this happened in Shanghai, which has wider pitlanes. If this happens in Interlagos or Spa, I bet the stewards will have definately impose some sort of fine and possible grid penalty.
      04-19-2010, 03:28 PM   #88
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
If that was Buemi or alike it would have been a penalty. You can't selectively enforce rules.

Appreciate 0