E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > New OEM BMW Parts for OE Prices

05-07-2024, 02:01 PM   #1
Island Road
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [10.00]
New OEM BMW Parts for OE Prices

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Mods please delete if not allowed.

As a long-time member and supporter of this community I wanted to do something to help out a bit. Pricing for OEM parts has only gotten higher and with these cars also getting higher in miles it makes it more expensive to keep them maintained. I run a very small dealership but we buy our parts directly from BMW. With that being said we can pass on some of the savings to the community. Think OE prices for OEM parts.

I already have a few threads in here for some parts “Injectors and HPFP” but wanted to extend that to most OEM parts as well. Many of you here have bought from me over the years and wanted to say thanks.

• Direct Pricing: Get genuine, new BMW parts at original equipment (OE) prices.
  • Weekly Orders: I consolidate orders and place them weekly, which means even if you're looking for just one part, we'll include it in our next order cycle.
  • 2024 Inventory: We are now receiving parts with build dates of 2024 and always latest revisions.

Available Parts Include:
  • Fuel injectors, pumps, modules
  • Fuses, Installation hardware "Think Screws bolts, washers ect".
  • Sensors, lifestyle goods, emblems, touch up paint
  • Ignition coils, spark plugs, TPMS, Stems and more

Please Note: While we can source most small to medium-sized parts, there are certain items we cannot supply due to their size and shipping constraints, such as bumpers, shocks, brakes ect. Any part that needs to be order from Germany. Sometimes parts are not always in stock.

So for thoes that like staying with OEM parts if you're looking for anything related and want to save some money just send a DM. I always try to give the best prices.

Below is an example of a few orders that went out recently. A customer doing fresh turbo install, another needed parts for Twins install, somebody always needs Injectors and some more parts E61 and E70 N62.

08 AW 6MT | MHD | Wavetrac LSD 3.46 | AE Quad | VRSF DP'S | VRSF 7" IC | DD Hood / Diffuser| Mtech Front / Rear| BMW Performance Splitters / Spoiler | Wheels 18lb 18x9 SQ | Hexon RR550 | TFT Inlets
Appreciate 0