E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Ask a top tier marijuana smoker anything...

06-29-2011, 06:44 PM   #23
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
He is up there with Charlie Sheen, his connect must just buy to serve keiymeister up only. One client and he makes a killing lol
Its not that, you cant trust people these days. Ive known this dude since the first days i started smoking. I never break a sweat with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
that's a freaking coke habit man.
Im pretty sure those cokeheads make 1/100th the contributions i do to society. Im more than functional at all times. dont drink, dont do any other drugs. never tried any other drugs, and never will. Rastafari live long, live strong.

Quote:
dang, you're paying some high prices in NY. once a week or more often?
once a week, dont want to have too much weight on me at any time... the last thing i want is for cops to think im dealing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
a fighter eh? i likes dat
someone's gotta got to do it. there is no one out there who can do what im going to do. my strains will not be mass market strains. all super exotics and undefined.
      06-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #24
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS

Do you put your groceries in any special place or bag?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 06:52 PM   #25
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
I just have an airtight container to keep the goods good... nothing fancy
      06-29-2011, 06:53 PM   #26
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
Glass mason jar, wont help if dogs come through the house, but helps keep it fresh.

Teflon tape you put on a shower head, do the same to a mason jar.

Last edited by CollinsE90; 06-29-2011 at 06:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 06:54 PM   #27
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Do you freak out when someone knocks on your door and run to bathroom to flush your stash?
      06-29-2011, 06:57 PM   #28
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
Its not that, you cant trust people these days. Ive known this dude since the first days i started smoking. I never break a sweat with him.

Im pretty sure those cokeheads make 1/100th the contributions i do to society. Im more than functional at all times. dont drink, dont do any other drugs. never tried any other drugs, and never will. Rastafari live long, live strong.

once a week, dont want to have too much weight on me at any time... the last thing i want is for cops to think im dealing.

someone's gotta got to do it. there is no one out there who can do what im going to do. my strains will not be mass market strains. all super exotics and undefined.
nah man, i just said it was a coke habit cause 50k is a lot to spend.

do you pick up all the same strain or diversify?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 07:00 PM   #29
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Glass mason jar, wont help if dogs come through the house, but helps keep it fresh.

Tape you put on a shower head, do the same to a mason jar with that tape.
NY Dogs... they will always smell it lol. no use hiding it from the cops. If they came to my door first thing i would do is disclose that ive got up to X amount in my crib for personal use strictly. I dont lie to cops, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Do you freak out when someone knocks on your door and run to bathroom to flush your stash?
Im a humble soul, have nothing to hide.
      06-29-2011, 07:01 PM   #30
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
nah man, i just said it was a coke habit cause 50k is a lot to spend.

do you pick up all the same strain or diversify?
I always get 2 at a time. One is the ultra high grade @ 23% thc and up, and the other is just high grade at usually 20% thc. only the good stuff
      06-29-2011, 07:02 PM   #31
iBoost
Retired e90post Member
Rep
Drives: real slow

whats the craziest experience youve had while high? kinda leaves an open window but share the first thing that comes to mind
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 07:41 PM   #32
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

First time I partook in college, that was a crazy day. Just finished pledging a fraternity and was out with the boys on an errand to pick up a new piece. While on the way to Venice, some dumb broad (think her kid was in the car too) breaking in middle of the freeway in the middle lane with no cars in front of her (nearly killed my party), but I haven't partook of the greenery yet.

Side note, at this point I'm years sober and a complete newb. We get back to the pad and I take my virgin rip. Throat hurts the rest of the evening. I'm seeing everything in slideshow mode and can barely remember how to walk down the stairs. Every moment was like a new moment to me. We headed off to get some Albertos fast food and smash a couple parties that night. I got too messed up so decided to stay in the car.

Now's where the story gets crazy for me. I was just chillin in the car minding my own business, trying to feel better so I can go in and enjoy the party. At this point all my homies have gone in ahead of me. So I sit there in the passenger side and just as I'm staring off into nowhere, I hear a loud *BANG* and look up. About 25 feet in front of me was a mexicant gangbanger with an arm in the air and a pistol in hand. He calmly walked past me while I'm in the passenger seat just scared shitless; somehow I guess he didn't see me. At the time I had his face hotstamped into my brain and was afraid he'd come back to kill me. Fast forward 20 mins, and I almost convince myself I must have imagined the whole episode, only to see 2 squad cars pull up. Now I'm thinking FML, I'm too incoherent to drive myself, and I don't want to drive and make myself conspicuous, so spent the next 20 mins finding my friends to GTFO. This all happened in the ghetto, btw.

Yeah, yeah, cool story bro.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #33
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

I think I have posted my first time high/crazy store. It is pretty interesting
      06-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #34
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
I think I have posted my first time high/crazy store. It is pretty interesting
srs? where's dat at i wanna read
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 07:58 PM   #35
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
That's a killer first time story Kroy..wowow...first time, baked outta ur mind and u got armed gangbangers walking by lols...
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:03 PM   #36
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
srs? where's dat at i wanna read
Ill tell it again later tonight, got some drinking to do
      06-29-2011, 08:07 PM   #37
choicez
Major
Rep
Drives: you mad

Do you prefer indica or sativa?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:23 PM   #38
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
That's a killer first time story Kroy..wowow...first time, baked outta ur mind and u got armed gangbangers walking by lols...
yeah and he shot his gun off in the air. i thought for sure he would come back and murder me for seeing his face. walked past me like 1ft away from my car. and i was in the passenger seat, so like 1-2 ft from me.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #39
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Dude, you're serious about this aren't you? Is there really a difference between different strains?

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #40
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoost View Post
whats the craziest experience youve had while high? kinda leaves an open window but share the first thing that comes to mind
wow there are so many stories but i cant post more than half of them ahahahahahah damn.... I really cant post any of them lololololololol......

ehh.... let me think.... I spent a weekend in the islands, spent 5 days on a challenge with a best friend of mine to finish 2 lbs of chronic. we literally spent every minute of our trip with two bowls over our legs, scissors in hand, cutting and cleaning oz.s of weed constantly. We would be smoking nothing smaller than 7g blunts constantly, one each. my god it was awesome, ultra ripped for the entire time trying not to collapse ahahahha it was superb, we were high every second, and during the day we would do the same thing sitting down in my cave which i sit down and my feet touch the water of the ocean and im just chillin with my homie playing reggae and getting high as shit. fuck yeah im going there tomorrow so i will post pics for you guys to drool over

Quote:
First time I partook in college, that was a crazy day. Just finished pledging a fraternity and was out with the boys on an errand to pick up a new piece. While on the way to Venice, some dumb broad (think her kid was in the car too) breaking in middle of the freeway in the middle lane with no cars in front of her (nearly killed my party), but I haven't partook of the greenery yet.

Side note, at this point I'm years sober and a complete newb. We get back to the pad and I take my virgin rip. Throat hurts the rest of the evening. I'm seeing everything in slideshow mode and can barely remember how to walk down the stairs. Every moment was like a new moment to me. We headed off to get some Albertos fast food and smash a couple parties that night. I got too messed up so decided to stay in the car.

Now's where the story gets crazy for me. I was just chillin in the car minding my own business, trying to feel better so I can go in and enjoy the party. At this point all my homies have gone in ahead of me. So I sit there in the passenger side and just as I'm staring off into nowhere, I hear a loud *BANG* and look up. About 25 feet in front of me was a mexicant gangbanger with an arm in the air and a pistol in hand. He calmly walked past me while I'm in the passenger seat just scared shitless; somehow I guess he didn't see me. At the time I had his face hotstamped into my brain and was afraid he'd come back to kill me. Fast forward 20 mins, and I almost convince myself I must have imagined the whole episode, only to see 2 squad cars pull up. Now I'm thinking FML, I'm too incoherent to drive myself, and I don't want to drive and make myself conspicuous, so spent the next 20 mins finding my friends to GTFO. This all happened in the ghetto, btw.

Yeah, yeah, cool story bro.
ROFLOL thats a story, damn gangbangers shooting their shit in the air ahahahahahaha that would make me ultra paranoid no doubt.
      06-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #41
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Dude, you're serious about this aren't you? Is there really a difference between different strains?
Absolutely, a MASSIVE difference. most people cant tell because hybrids pollute the market these days. the difference is this:

Indica plants grow short and stocky with fat buds and leaves. The high itself is very narcotic, red-eye inducing, lazy/sleepy/druggy high. Smoke enough and you'll want to go to sleep -- the pleasure is in the fight to stay awake.

Sativa plants grow very tall and skinny, the buds are never to fat. The high is very clear, focused, body oriented, uplifting, energetic. the complete opposite of indica. Sativa is great for smoking during the day as it makes you want to do your work and focus, indica is perfect for the night time.

but fuck that, i love indica all day any time of day!!! yeahhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
Do you prefer indica or sativa?
INDICA all day every day i love it! never cared for the sativa, its to light and body focused. I need that heavy duty shit.
      06-29-2011, 10:43 PM   #42
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
kie you are such a fucking unproductive mother fuckin stoner.

GET ON THE BALL
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 10:48 PM   #43
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Your contributions in other ways deemed you forgiven

Big difference in bud these days, there are 100's of different "strains", 2 "types"(Indica, Sativa) and of course hybrids of the 2 together.
      06-29-2011, 10:49 PM   #44
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
coloradostam is the BEST state in this union
Appreciate 0