E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Cringeworthy

10-07-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Cringeworthy

So I just found out on the app I've been religiously checking once a day (thankful not more) the page of this chick.. that paid members can see EVERYONE who so much as browses their page. Is she a member.. check. Shit. Everyday for god knows how long, I have been checking up on this chick.. and she knows it too, if she has been checking who has been looking at her.
Looking for a hole to hide in.

Let's hear what you've done before
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 12:18 PM   #2
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Classic!

Now make a move - for entertainment value, and report back.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 12:24 PM   #3
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Why you stalk everyone instead of talk to everyone?
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 12:24 PM   #4
FC4
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Yes

Just keep checking her page. If she doesn't respond, it just means she has not noticed you're looking.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 12:49 PM   #5
Revartr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

LOL. I've done some VERY cringeworthy things recently. Will post back when I'm off work.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 12:50 PM   #6
2011CrazE89
Moved on
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z430i & 2015 MB C300

Nothing is private on the interwebz
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 12:51 PM   #7
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
When I was in college, my girlfriend at the time had a roommate who was literally never in the room so we used to sleep there all the time. One day, my girlfriend went to class as I slept in. Being alone, I ripped a biblically loud fart. I rolled over and her roommate and her boyfriend were sitting on her bed. Oops.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 12:59 PM   #8
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

That's great! ^^
      10-07-2014, 01:07 PM   #9
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

I went to a UPS store a long time ago when i was liquidating some crap through eBay. I had the item and a box, but it wasn't packaged yet because i didn't have packing or tape.

I get there and there is a super hot chick working the counter. I tell her what i need and she proceeds to start packing the item. Knowing that this item is somewhat delicate and it's my eBay reputation, i say these fateful words; "Do you mind if i do that? I'm kind of an anal packer." Crickets, for what seemed like 18 minutes, though probably only a half of a second passed before i say something along the lines of, "well that didn't come out right" while laughing.

It really had the potential for a good laugh, but the hot chick, as so many of them do, had a personality to match a box of rocks. She literally gave no facial expression, comment, snicker, giggle, etc... nothing.

So now i tell lots of people about it so i can finally get the laugh it deserved.
      10-07-2014, 01:12 PM   #10
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
So now i tell lots of people about it so i can finally get the laugh it deserved.
I laughed out loud. I probably would have been laughing the entirety of those 18 long minutes, because that's the child in me.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 01:36 PM   #11
SAM135iAM
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i DCT

Is anyone else curious what they app is!?
      10-07-2014, 01:42 PM   #12
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM135iAM View Post
Is it Tinder?
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 01:45 PM   #13
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I laughed out loud. I probably would have been laughing the entirety of those 18 long minutes, because that's the child in me.
I still audibly laugh when i think about it.

In the same way Jim Carry kept repeating, "i've had better" in Liar-Liar.
      10-07-2014, 01:46 PM   #14
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Is it Tinder?
Tinder is very basic, so I know its not that. Might be like OKC or POF or something like that.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 02:03 PM   #15
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

my god man would you just NAIL THE NANNY ALREADY!!
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 02:19 PM   #16
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

There was this EXTREMELY hot MILF (Black and Hawaiian, slim waist big booty, athletic, smart, perfect smile and personality etc...) around 34 years old that was a 2nd grade teacher at an after school program I used to work at. She was married with 2 gorgeous daughters who loved me.

So naturally, if a woman notices that her two daughters happen to be infatuated with a specific tutor (Me) she becomes interested in me too right?

This MILF's husband was a cool guy, only seen him a couple times pickup the kids in a new S500 back then and in my head he didn't exist. Anyways, about a year has past, it's well known that the MILF's daughters love me, I'm like the coolest 22 year old tutor at this program, they had me meet their other relatives, like I'm all in the mix.

So finally, it's the end of the year school pizza party and of course the MILF, her two daughters and I are at our own table music going, good vibes and the MILF goes to grab the LAST TWO slices of pizza. She came back looking me dead in my eyes and my heart began to beat like a damn hummingbird because somehow in my testosterone driven mind, I knew she wanted me and she showed it by bringing ME two slices of pizza.

I tore into those pepperoni slices without hesitation as soon as she brought them to the table. She then says...

"Mr. T, those slices were for my girls!"

I believe I quit that job the following week out of sheer embarrassment. LOL
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 02:21 PM   #17
Revartr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
There was this EXTREMELY hot MILF (Black and Hawaiian, slim waist big booty, athletic, smart, perfect smile and personality etc...) around 34 years old that was a 2nd grade teacher at an after school program I used to work at. She was married with 2 gorgeous daughters who loved me.

So naturally, if a woman notices that her two daughters happen to be infatuated with a specific tutor (Me) she becomes interested in me too right?

This MILF's husband was a cool guy, only seen him a couple times pickup the kids in a new S500 back then and in my head he didn't exist. Anyways, about a year has past, it's well known that the MILF's daughters love me, I'm like the coolest 22 year old tutor at this program, they had me meet their other relatives, like I'm all in the mix.

So finally, it's the end of the year school pizza party and of course the MILF, her two daughters and I are at our own table music going, good vibes and the MILF goes to grab the LAST TWO slices of pizza. She came back looking me dead in my eyes and my heart began to beat like a damn hummingbird because somehow in my testosterone driven mind, I knew she wanted me and she showed it by bringing ME two slices of pizza.

I tore into those pepperoni slices without hesitation as soon as she brought them to the table. She then says...

Oh my god...haha.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 02:24 PM   #18
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Classic!

Now make a move - for entertainment value, and report back.
Well, I don't know if this qualifies, but there's a chance we are playing a subliminal hidden-mesage game.. you see, for some reason she has started to post in Chinese (she's Thai) - now it could be to her boyfriend in HK (no idea if she has or not, but I don't think so), some other guy she is interested in, or just wants to pratice her Chinese.. I haven't a clue. But it's been going on a few times, and everytime I post something similarily obscure that contains an inkling of a reference to what she posted.. but I have no idea if she sees it. Well, will know soon as I can't imagine the game going on any longer without the win/loss being revealed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Why you stalk everyone instead of talk to everyone?
she stopped talking to me a while back.. but there are those damn references in her posts egging me on.. or maybe I'm just paranoid/conspiracy theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
I went to a UPS store a long time ago when i was liquidating some crap through eBay. I had the item and a box, but it wasn't packaged yet because i didn't have packing or tape.

I get there and there is a super hot chick working the counter. I tell her what i need and she proceeds to start packing the item. Knowing that this item is somewhat delicate and it's my eBay reputation, i say these fateful words; "Do you mind if i do that? I'm kind of an anal packer." Crickets, for what seemed like 18 minutes, though probably only a half of a second passed before i say something along the lines of, "well that didn't come out right" while laughing.

It really had the potential for a good laugh, but the hot chick, as so many of them do, had a personality to match a box of rocks. She literally gave no facial expression, comment, snicker, giggle, etc... nothing.

it was akward because you paused. and more weird it went straight over her head.. or maybe she gets it 10 times a day.. who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM135iAM View Post
I'd tell you but its all in Chinese anyway.. just search for it it's one of the main ones.. (and I don't want NKC to find me since he's in HK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
my god man would you just NAIL THE NANNY ALREADY!!
no way man, you called dibs on her already
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 02:28 PM   #19
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post

why would you.. eat the pizza over taking the girl?.. lol mothering
actually, I don't think you should have been embarrased because she couldn't read your mind.. she would have just thought you really wanted pizza/ had no manners - you didn't grab her hand or anything!
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 02:41 PM   #20
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Not as cringe worthy as some of this stuff, but back when I was driving a truck while working my way through school I came in to work one cold December morning and grabbed the keys to my usual truck without looking at the dispatch board. I just assumed my stuff was loaded into the truck I parked at the loading dock the night before. I drove all the way into Boston to the construction site where they were waiting on the stuff I was supposed to deliver. I met the crew and walked around to the back of my truck and threw open the doors to reveal a whole lot of nothing.

Needless to say, they had loaded everything into a different truck and that fact was duly noted right on the dispatch board that I had not bothered to check that morning. Big letters, too. YOUR STUFF IS IN TRUCK 5. Oops. So this whole union crew stood around trying to find something to do while another driver was sent out with the right truck. I got to drive back to the warehouse knowing I was in for a serious ass chewing from my boss. That was fun.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #21
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
why would you.. eat the pizza over taking the girl?.. lol mothering
actually, I don't think you should have been embarrased because she couldn't read your mind.. she would have just thought you really wanted pizza/ had no manners - you didn't grab her hand or anything!
Thanks for making me feel a bit better about that haha
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 05:42 PM   #22
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

You were supposed to feed the girls the pizza??? And the MILF was going to watch???
Appreciate 0