E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > E90POST.COM Merchandise?

08-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
Brennan
'The Godfather'
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SAAB 9-3 Aero TTiD

E90POST.COM Merchandise?

Guys i was thinking, why doesnt the site start making some branded Merchandise, could be a great way to get revenue for the site to help with running costs etc.
Things like

keyrings

lanyards

t-shirts

Caps

Stylin20 already does the e90post decals, maybe you could team up with him to produce them as part of the site merchandise.

The list is endless, I really think there is a market for this, especially with the vast members base that e90post has. The site could be missing out on a good thing here.

Maybe something to think over?
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 02:43 AM   #2
cuiter23
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 G87 M2 6Spd

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron.B View Post
Guys i was thinking, why doesnt the site start making some branded Merchandise, could be a great way to get revenue for the site to help with running costs etc.
Things like

keyrings

lanyards

t-shirts

Caps

Stylin20 already does the e90post decals, maybe you could team up with him to produce them as part of the site merchandise.

The list is endless, I really think there is a market for this, especially with the vast members base that e90post has. The site could be missing out on a good thing here.

Maybe something to think over?
This is an awesome idea! I know many forums have merchandise for sale. I'd be down for some lanyards as well
[SOLD] 2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l M-Sport Rear Bumper l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP
2023 G87 M2 6Spd - HEA Package | OEM M Performance Carbon Wing
Appreciate 0