E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Selling my 2008 335i

01-14-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
ezryder
ezryder
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Selling my 2008 335i

I'm in process of trading in my 2008 335i E90 and as such will be selling both the BMW Performance cat back exhaust as well as a set of 4 Sport Edition rims mounted to snows. The exhaust is in very good condition and I'm asking $1100 OBO. New this exhaust retails for close to $3k. Sound is deep but does not drone and is quiet at idle.

The rims vary in condition as one is brand new (used as spare but never used) and the remaining three are in good condition (a few scratches). Similarly, the tires range from brand new (1) to approx 40% tread left on the remaining three. I'm asking $375 for the four rims and mounted tires.

Looks as if I'll be trading in the car during Feb, but if anyone is interested with or without the above I'm open. The car is in excellent shape with 58k miles, 6 spd manual, new tires, and following packages: Premium, Nav, Winter & Sport (with rear spolier). No accidents, dings or dents. The car is black with special order lemon interior an maintains approx. 2.5 years of both BMW warrantee & maintence plan (or 100k miles) as it was a CPO car when I purchased it. I'm asking $24k for the car without the performance exhaust.

I'm in Northern Westchester and can be reached via a pm or email at rbloch@signatureny.com
Appreciate 0