E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Women are clinically insane...Thoughts?

07-03-2007, 03:30 PM   #1
jj thumper
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335is

Women are clinically insane...Thoughts?

I'm supremely bored today - everyone in the country has taken off for the holiday. So guess what? You get to read about my advanced theory on why women between the ages of 22 - 32 are clinically insane, and why it's a complete waste of time for us to even bother trying to impress them.

Every "woman" I meet and stay in contact with seems to be a walking mental and emotional wreck. I think they hit a harder version of the typical quarter life crisis. Men go through the whole " what does it mean, what do I do for a career, loss of structure, etc " post-22 era. We pretty much figure it out by 26 - 28.

Women, however, are dropped into a whole different kind of reality. Not only do they have to deal with the same issues aforementioned, but it gets worse for them [and better for us]. Once they hit 22 - 24, they compete in a whole new arena - with many other competitors.

First are the Cougars. Cougars are the 28 - 32 year old women who prowl on younger men to redeem their self worth and attractiveness. They're been burnt many times by guys and relationships, and only seek physical satisfaction. Cougars are typically more experienced, wealthy and have spent more time in the field, so they have a build in advantage over their younger counterparts. They also don't waste time - which is great for us guys who are born with Attention Deficit Disorder.

Then there are the 24 - 28, who are the more culturally diverse or business savvy up and coming women. These are the ones who have the proverbial chip on their shoulder and wake up feeling like they have to prove themselves in one way or another. All this really means is more aggressiveness. [Aggressiveness = Hot]. So while somewhat harder to attain, these young lasses give us quite the target to chase. They basically bump up the curve. But in the age of sexual equality, they find that their success can be a turn off to many guys, who don't want to play second fiddle. It's kind of emaciating to date a girl who makes more money. So these girls actually go lonely. So it's kind of like a proverbial pit of despair. They might try and date even OLDER men [old habits die hard], but the late thirty to forty men are only looking for flings and affiars, so they get dumped back into the pool after a few years of abuse [ see "Cougars"]

Then there are the 22 - 24 year olds who are entering the fray, who establish their insanity early on. All the guys they dragged on up until this point run away. Far away. So the next 2 or 3 years really suck for them. This is where they get desperate and try to marry. They assume [rightly so] that if they can't hitch on to a guy soon, it's gonna be a lonely decade. Guys at this age are discovering their newfound freedom from established educational systems, from home, and ultimately the breaking away from the poontang pedestal. This is where we [guys] actually have fun - for a long time. This is the stage where girls will "try anything once" and date anyone that seems like a good long term investment. This is also known as the disappearance of the bad-boy, who can't hope to compete with us nice guys anymore [the Touring Subaru doesn't really have the same flair as a Porsche]

This is why there are dozens and dozens [if not hundreds] of women magazines. Even as a collective group, women can't figure themselves out. They are countless surveys and self help columns, and thousands of ways to look better. Men THINK that women are wholly calm and collected [due to the hotness and booby factor], but nothing is far further from the truth. And it's the complete opposite for us. Men seem disarrayed - but at the end of the day, we still love the same things: electronics, cars, and girls. It never really diverts from there.

Thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2007, 04:07 PM   #2
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Umm, Yeah you should try to actually meeting a REAL woman, in the flesh before posting up silly shit. If you knew a REAL woman, you would know that everything in your post is pretty useless and incorrect as are most sweeping generalizations about any given demographic. One word... Misogynist, look it up.

I would also add that if you actually seek out an intelligent women, a women with an education, character, a brain in her head instead of the played out Bleached Blonde tool? You'll find that all the little ignorant games, and stupid shit disappear... Find a Smart woman, and life is easy. Find a Bimbo, you are in for a life of pain and suffering.

But in your case, I'd say your first priority would be to actually meet a living breathing female...
Attached Images

07-03-2007, 04:33 PM   #3
jj thumper
Private First Class
Rep

Silly shit?

How long have you been out of the game? Everything I said is true. If I was looking to get married at 26 I might take your advice. Then again I didn’t marry the first girl that gave me head unlike some people apparently.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2007, 04:55 PM   #4
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

07-03-2007, 05:04 PM   #5
Zephyr15
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 e90 335i

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 12:52 AM   #6
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 01:16 AM   #7
Bubbarossa
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan

LOL, cougars are older than that, my friend. On the Today morning show (short segment on a recent book published) and the television show, Age of Love, cougars are considered in their 40s (kittens range from 20-30) and the fact that gray hair is/can be showing adds to the cougarness. Heck, i'm 35 and could still head out and cougar hunt!!!

Oh, and by the way, look closely at my sig, does that look like a "cougar's" ass?
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 01:24 AM   #8
magmd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Hate to break it to you...it starts before age 22 and goes way beyond age 32. There is a whole lot more that you have not even touched on.
      07-04-2007, 01:53 AM   #9
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj thumper View Post
Silly shit?

How long have you been out of the game? Everything I said is true. If I was looking to get married at 26 I might take your advice. Then again I didn’t marry the first girl that gave me head unlike some people apparently.
OK how about fucking Pathetic and retarded shit. The kind of thing High School Children re-post cause they could have never come up with it on their own...

You're a toolbox, Best of luck to you... I recommend that if you ever manage to get head without paying for it that YOU DO LATCH ON... With your attitude there won't be many of em'.
      07-04-2007, 09:31 AM   #10
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335coupe

i didnt read all that crap, but i got to "complete waste to even try to impress them" and thought this was funny that your actively trying to impress girls, thats probably why things aren't working out for you
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 08:00 PM   #11
jj thumper
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
OK how about fucking Pathetic and retarded shit. The kind of thing High School Children re-post cause they could have never come up with it on their own...

You're a toolbox, Best of luck to you... I recommend that if you ever manage to get head without paying for it that YOU DO LATCH ON... With your attitude there won't be many of em'.
Wow, sorry there tough guy I didn’t mean to ruffle your feathers. You started it, you didn’t have to comment. I hate people that dish it but can’t take it.

If I didn’t see your posts previously I would have sworn you were a female after reading your first post on this topic. Sorry you got sand stuck in your vagina, I heard that can be rough. Get over yourself Mr. Sarcasm.

I would make a come back about the toolbox comment like ( The only toolbox around here is the one under your bed your wife uses for her... ) well anyway, good luck to you too.

Go ahead, try to find that post somewhere. If you have the time.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 08:47 PM   #12
chbrules
MSVConrad++
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2006 325i | E92 2007 335i

I think you find this kind of situation in the city more than you do rural areas, mainly the coastlines. Plenty of women are sane, caring, fun, and logical. TV portrays everyone as being this impressionable, blaring, blunt, and seductive kind of person, which could not be further from the truth.

To be more specific, I think a lot of city girls have issues in finding out who they are or what they want to make of themselves in life. Men generally face this, but it hasn't been a big issue on the women's side until after the 1940's. Human beings all think in a certain fashion, and it has mainly been because of female oppresion in a matriarchal society that women haven't had these freedoms to explore until only recently in history.

Is this good or bad for society? Well, statistically, divorce rates are skyhigh; higher than ever in history. The rise of psychiatric drugs is greater than ever. Nuclear family structures have been dwindiling. Marriage rates are lower now for people of older age. There is a decline in the number of births from middle and upperclass people. There is a sharp incline in the number of children in daycare facilities. What do all these mean?

Our modern day civilization may be on the verge of an evolution or a devolution. Anyone, including myself, could argue points for either side. If you want to ask me personally how I feel about it, I think that women deserve to be as equal to men in many scenarios, but don't forget that we're women and men for a reason. We are physiologically and psychologically different from one another. Nature made us certain ways for certain purposes. Everyone wants a fair chance in life to do exactly what they want, how they want, but as the old saying goes, "Life ain't fair." Being a certain individual means you may have certain responsibilities in culture. There are some universal, primitive sociological functions of each gender, and I think we as a society need to respect nature, not fight it, regardless of how unfair the hand of god may be.
      07-04-2007, 08:51 PM   #13
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R35 GTR / 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Silly shit?

post of the year
2018 R35 GT-R Cicio800 | 2007 E92 335i - RB Turbos, TC Kline DA Coils, HPA M3 Suspension, Quaife LSD, Stoptech BBK, JB4, FuelIT, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Stett OC, Helix IC, Volk TE-37, Vorsteiner V-35, OSS Headlights | Retired - 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 08:51 PM   #14
chbrules
MSVConrad++
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2006 325i | E92 2007 335i

And just for shits and giggles:

07-04-2007, 09:38 PM   #15
jj thumper
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chbrules View Post
I think you find this kind of situation in the city more than you do rural areas, mainly the coastlines. Plenty of women are sane, caring, fun, and logical. TV portrays everyone as being this impressionable, blaring, blunt, and seductive kind of person, which could not be further from the truth.

To be more specific, I think a lot of city girls have issues in finding out who they are or what they want to make of themselves in life. Men generally face this, but it hasn't been a big issue on the women's side until after the 1940's. Human beings all think in a certain fashion, and it has mainly been because of female oppresion in a matriarchal society that women haven't had these freedoms to explore until only recently in history.

Is this good or bad for society? Well, statistically, divorce rates are skyhigh; higher than ever in history. The rise of psychiatric drugs is greater than ever. Nuclear family structures have been dwindiling. Marriage rates are lower now for people of older age. There is a decline in the number of births from middle and upperclass people. There is a sharp incline in the number of children in daycare facilities. What do all these mean?

Our modern day civilization may be on the verge of an evolution or a devolution. Anyone, including myself, could argue points for either side. If you want to ask me personally how I feel about it, I think that women deserve to be as equal to men in many scenarios, but don't forget that we're women and men for a reason. We are physiologically and psychologically different from one another. Nature made us certain ways for certain purposes. Everyone wants a fair chance in life to do exactly what they want, how they want, but as the old saying goes, "Life ain't fair." Being a certain individual means you may have certain responsibilities in culture. There are some universal, primitive sociological functions of each gender, and I think we as a society need to respect nature, not fight it, regardless of how unfair the hand of god may be.
Yeah I can see that. Good point.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 09:40 PM   #16
jj thumper
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
And just for shits and giggles:

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 10:18 PM   #17
theDude
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 335i

Quote:

First are the Cougars. Cougars are the 28 - 32 year old women who prowl on younger men to redeem their self worth and attractiveness. They're been burnt many times by guys and relationships, and only seek physical satisfaction. Cougars are typically more experienced, wealthy and have spent more time in the field, so they have a build in advantage over their younger counterparts. They also don't waste time - which is great for us guys who are born with Attention Deficit Disorder.
This demographic is actually known as "Pumas"... "Cougars" are about 10-15 years older.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2007, 12:28 AM   #18
Bubbarossa
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude View Post
This demographic is actually known as "Pumas"... "Cougars" are about 10-15 years older.
Yeah, told him that, lol. See my earlier post.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2007, 05:59 AM   #19
AH
Major
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: E90 320i

Garage List
2006 E90  [0.00]
Quote:

Good post.... agree totally!

Mods: Remus, Blacklines, Hartge, ACS, Breyton, Eibach, 20" Lative
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2007, 08:13 AM   #20
raquelmister
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i E90

Thumbs down

If you think that dating women is such a hassle then do us all a favor and start dating men.

Problem solved, the end.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2007, 10:25 AM   #21
jj thumper
Private First Class
Rep

As men we need women, and no matter how crazy I believe they are I will always be back for more.
Appreciate 0