E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Who also thinks Rodney Stuckey looks like 50 Cent?

View Poll Results: Who also thinks Rodney Stuckey looks like 50 Cent?
Yes, totally 14 35.00%
Nope, can't see it 8 20.00%
Well, they all kinda.. 18 45.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

05-30-2008, 04:40 PM   #23
fedinand
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X3, '11 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwma237 View Post
It isn't directly related to the question being asked. I never claimed that? However, it is still an opinion.

It is true, I do think ignorant people are funny, and yes often times ignorant people are racist. I wanted to see how many would answer it that way.

I absolutely see the difference between sillyness and racism. You are just taking this to the extreme.

According to Merriam-Webster, racism is defined as followed:
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

I don't think "They all kinda..." qualifies that...where does the answer produce an inherent superiority of a particular race?

Cheer up man.
Do you really want to play semantics here? You wanted to see how many people would pick number three...looks like quite a few....did you think what that looks like to black people...do you understand the stereotype of they all look alike is harmful and hurtful and marginalizes a group of people - I just showed some friends at work this post and all of them were quite pissed.

Hide behind the that definition if you must - that is not the only definition - racism is also discrimination or prejudice based on race..now explain to me why it is only black people who look the same and why you would find that funny? I still can't fathom how you think reinforcing ignorant stereotypes is funny..and this point I don't care...if I have to explain it to you - you will never understand and I have already wasted my time. Have fun with your poll...I'm sure you are quite happy and having fun looking at all the people you just gave an opportunity to lump all black people into a group of faceless - non-individuals...yeah, I guess you would find that amusing.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 05:08 PM   #24
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...UcDygD91052180
Appreciate 0