E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 335i E90 $3250 Runs Great Needs Transmission solenoids.

07-03-2019, 01:26 AM   #1
Rdannyr
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

2007 335i E90 $3250 Runs Great Needs Transmission solenoids.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 3,250.00

Item Interest
2007 335i Automatic Twin Turbo Sedan
143k miles engine runs really smooth and quite
Fuel pump and injectors replaced at 120k
New battery with warranty @ 141k
Coolant flush, serpentine belt, synthetic oil change done less then 100 miles since
19x10.5 wheels previous owner paid over 2k for wheels/tires
New HID bulbs and 7k halo bulbs just installed
Used as a family car it’s whole life. Drives smooth and straight. Never raced or modded. Clean title.

I bought it about 2 years ago with a check engine light on for the transmission. It still ran perfect so I drove it around a bit but I never registered it because it wouldn’t pass smog with the light on. A month ago the transmission went into limp mode and won’t shift into drive without the override. I took it in to a shop and it needs the shift solenoids replaced. I bought all the parts need including the all new solenoids, transmission oil pan, filter and fluid which is included. I just don’t have the time to do it. I keep saying I’d do it next week and it’s never happed lol. You can do the work yourself or I got a quote for $400 labor. I currently have 2 e36’s that need work and an e30 in the middle of an engine swap. I have no time or space for this one.

Owes $400 in tags so I’m selling super CHEAP for a quick sell. We’re paving our driveway and I don’t have space for 4 cars. $3600 as is with wheels or $3250 bring your own wheels. Might have some rollers if needed.

Text me at 626 251 8one2four

Attached Images

Last edited by Rdannyr; 07-07-2019 at 05:39 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2019, 07:06 PM   #2
Rdannyr
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdannyr View Post
2007 335i Automatic Twin Turbo Sedan
143k miles engine runs really smooth and quite
Fuel pump and injectors replaced at 120k
New battery with warranty @ 141k
Coolant flush, serpentine belt, synthetic oil change done less then 100 miles since
19x10.5 wheels previous owner paid over 2k for wheels/tires
New HID bulbs and 7k halo bulbs just installed
Used as a family car it’s whole life. Drives smooth and straight. Never raced or modded. Clean title.

I bought it about 2 years ago with a check engine light on for the transmission. It still ran perfect so I drove it around a bit but I never registered it because it wouldn’t pass smog with the light on. A month ago the transmission went into limp mode and won’t shift into drive without the override. I took it in to a shop and it needs the shift solenoids replaced. I bought all the parts need including the all new solenoids, transmission oil pan, filter and fluid which is included. I just don’t have the time to do it. I keep saying I’d do it next week and it’s never happed lol. You can do the work yourself or I got a quote for $400 labor. I currently have 2 e36’s that need work and an e30 in the middle of an engine swap. I have no time or space for this one.

Owes $400 in tags so I’m selling super CHEAP for a quick sell. We’re paving our driveway and I don’t have space for 4 cars. $3600 as is with wheels or $3250 bring your own wheels. Might have some rollers if needed.

Text me at 626 251 8one2four
Bump
Appreciate 0