E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > to you guys with girlfriends/wives (have a question)

Closed Thread

01-05-2008, 08:33 PM   #23
ianbiz
Back in a BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_bazeepaymon View Post
Bro, just let it go
As long as your gf is not a bitch ur fine
If you see them pulling moves then you do something
Take her cell phone, and drive her out to the middle of nowhere and leave her out there for a while. Leave her if you want... or go back and get her if you care a little bit.
      01-09-2008, 12:03 AM   #24
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy nico View Post
been going out with my girlfriend for two years now and while this may sound a bit funny - how the hell do you guys deal with guys talking about your gf or something of that matter behind your back?

now this part might sound complicated but i know you guys will get it....im getting sick of my gf's friends (girls) that have guy friends who are always interested or asking my gf's friends if shes single or "is she still going out with that one guy" - how the hell do you guys put up with this?

usually im just like whatever and dont let it get to me but this shit is starting to piss me off and i dont know how i should react. i have to admit i do have a slight temper problem (passed down from my dad unfortunately) and just dont know what to do, if i should chill let it go, or if i should do something so someone gets a fucking hint.

sorry for the rant but this seriously just pisses me off already
here is what you do Bro:
wait till everyone is out of the school during recess....pull out an apple from your Ghost Buster lunch bucket and wait for the boys who been talkin smack about your girl....when you see him, throw the apple as hard as you can and aim for his head....run really fast towards your bicycle and then book it outta there before anyone see's ya!
the worst that could happen is you get detention and have to stay an extra half hour after school!
good luck!
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2008, 12:15 AM   #25
JoeClothing
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E60 M5

LOL
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2008, 12:15 AM   #26
JoeClothing
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E60 M5

FYI
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2008, 12:57 AM   #27
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeClothing View Post
FYI
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2008, 09:04 AM   #28
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

Easy, everytime you go in public...every guy you see, just point your finger at your girl and say, "hey douche, im hittin' this" they'll take the hint

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #29
AWD Addict
Chief Executive
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi 6spd Coupe

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54YO View Post
Let it go man. It's all pointing to the good fact that you have a great girl and everybody wants a piece. That's a great compliment and you should be thankful of having her.
+1

And if the bitch cheats on you, buy a bag of lime and a shovel, and rectify the situation.

The "recess" post was f*cking hysterical.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread