E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) > i missed the United SportsCar Championship any place i can re watch it?

01-26-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46m3

i missed the United SportsCar Championship any place i can re watch it?

set my dvr to record United SportsCar Championship... had a track day at laguna yesterday..came home and noticed my dvr did not record...any place i can re watch it by chance or stream it...thank you in advance...
      01-27-2014, 06:37 AM   #2
katelara
Registered
Rep
Drives: honday3573

In support of David Hobbs, Grand Marshal of this year’s twice-around-the-clock classic, BMW will display two very important cars Hobbs piloted when he served as a BMW factory driver. The flame-throwing BMW 320i Turbo that he drove in the 1978 and 1979 IMSA seasons as well as the radical BMW Powered M1-C, the very first IMSA prototype, will be on hand in the Speedway’s Fan Zone.
Appreciate 0