E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Newbie to the site!

01-13-2014, 03:19 AM   #1
RupertSouthEast
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F20 114i Sport 5-door Sport

Smile Newbie to the site!

Hi All, I'm a newbie to this forum so I thought I'd say "hi" - couldn't see a topic area for greeting so posting on main discussion board.

I'm 23 years of age and In love my BMW's! I haven't been driving long but have already had a 116i, 520d, 120d.

Last week I ordered my brand new F20 from Fairfield BMW with some extra options, Its going to be ready for the 24th February although because I want the new 14 plate it will be going in for a pre delivery inspection to bring the collection date forward to the 1st March.

Below are the extra's I've decided to go for, let me know if you have any tips or maintenance support (I've heard that the gloss shadow line can go cloudy and like a rainbow effect)

Anyway nice to meet you all!
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #2
pmeloche
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 F25 X3 xDrive35i

Welcome to the forum. The 1 Series hatchback is a gorgeous car, I wish they were selling it in NA. Cheers.

Patrice
2013 F25 X3 xDrive35i Vermillion Red
Appreciate 0