E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Hail Attack!!

02-10-2009, 09:44 PM   #1
135i_TT
1Addict, and proud
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW 135i M-Sport

Garage List
Hail Attack!!

Well I live in Texas in an area it doesnt snow,rain or hail much but tonight we werent expecting no rain or anything even tho it was raining up north but randomly got hit by Golf sized hail tonight (sorry it was real quick and random wasnt able to get pics)... I saw this guy driving a new Suburban and he parked under the drive thru at the bank down the street so it wouldnt get damaged.. reminded me when I had bought my VW brand new it hailed one day real hard while I was driving and all the underpaths at the highways were filled with cars so they wouldnt get damaged so I had to drive all the way home in hail. I parked it in the garage as soon as I get here and didnt look at the car for a whole day cuz I was scared it had gotten damaged... I eventually looked at it but luckily nothing happend to it... has anyone had an experience like this with a new car? lol.

BMW AW 135i ZMP:6mt,Coral Red Leather,Silver Matte Trim,Heated Front Seats,I-Drive,HD Radio,Ipod/Usb,Comf.Acces
www.wix.com/TT135i/Moi
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2009, 10:32 PM   #2
FOXYCaymanS
_
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cayman S / Rover

DANG! Glad your car is ok... stay home!!!