E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > This is what happens when you get stupid...

03-23-2007, 05:40 PM   #133
SoCal335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92-TT Jet Blk Coral Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexEvo View Post
yeah after reading your replies socal I think you're too nuts for me to run you. +1 on more talk of poooooooosssssaaaaaayyyyyyyy!
Your probably right on that one but i really am a nice guy in real life. By the way Alex you would have been running a 534WHP GT35R STI setup for the street. I dont think you wouldve won that race
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2007, 08:19 PM   #134
AlexEvo
My Ev0 PWNZ j00!
Rep
Drives: 2004 Mitsubishi Evolution

gt35r sti isn't a problem its your attitude about driving that makes me not want you to line up next to me.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2007, 07:59 AM   #135
Jay@ATP
Private
Rep
Drives: 02 S2k, 06 EVO IX

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjames View Post
OK, some of you will ignore this post because I'm new to this forum - been lurking a bit while I wait on my 335i sedan to arrive (in Bremerhaven last time I checked).

New to this forum I may be. New to driving and car forums in general I am not. So understand this, and believe it:

Street racers are pussies. They are little pantywaists who don't have the balls to prove themselves against real drivers, on real racetracks, whether it is a dragstrip, road course or oval. They race some dildo in a lesser car and chalk up their kill to their superior driving skills. Get this: you have no skills.

If you want to race, do it on the track or the autocross course. And shut the hell up about racing being too expensive. If you can afford a BMW, you can afford to buy a real race car, go to racing school and have way more fun in a much safer environment than street racing

Blasting down canyon roads is one thing. Same with triple digits on a fairly empty interstate. If something goes wrong, chances are you're not hurting anyone but yourself. Doing 80mph on a city street where the speed limit is 40 or 50 is just moronic.

//M owns you, I'm sorry for your loss. It sucks to lose a friend, no matter what the circumstances. But hopefully you and your friends learned a lesson. Hopefully those parents who might have bought their inexperienced kids high-powered cars learned a lesson as well. As I drive by Tesoro High School each morning, where many kids from Coto de Caza go to school (OC people will know what I'm talking about), I see high school kids driving Vettes, Mustang GTs and M3s and wonder WTF those parents were thinking.

SoCal335i, you say you know how to drive... what racing school did you go to? How many REAL races, not street races, have you won? I may not be the fastest guy - I'm not expecting any calls from Tom Milner or Roger Penske any time soon - but I've had real training and been coached by professionals. And I'm not stupid enough to race someone on the street.

Just in case I didn't make myself clear: If you race on the streets, you're a pussy. And everyone knows it but you.

I'd say I'm sorry to be so harsh, but I'm not. This a serious issue, and people are dying - and not just the idiots racing, but innocent drivers as well.

If you want to race, go to a sanctioned racing event. Until then, STFU about your "skills."

Richard
me and you think alike

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...9&postcount=20

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...0&postcount=32

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...4&postcount=40
      03-24-2007, 11:03 AM   #136
ducati955
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: lifted tacoma on 38's & ducati

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
if u are speeding and a car pulls out in front of you, its your own fault... wtf is wrong w/ you racer boy?

dude you think you fast and furious or some shit...

GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW RIDE white GTR!
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2007, 03:05 PM   #137
Inkidoo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post

Anyways, Yes well... The M3 race was an accident. And I am sorry for the lost of your friend . Racing in the streets can't be any good. Take your cars to the track, the price will always be less than the value of your lives.
|| 335i Sedan || Montego Blue || Black Leather || Aluminum Trim || Sport Package || STEPTRONIC || Paddle Shifters || BWM Assist/Bluetooth || Park Distance Control || Comfort Access || Navigation System || Satellite Radio ||
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2007, 04:34 PM   #138
SoCal335i
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducati955 View Post
if u are speeding and a car pulls out in front of you, its your own fault... wtf is wrong w/ you racer boy?

dude you think you fast and furious or some shit...

GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are wrong about that statement homo. If you are speeding say 50 in a 40and a car pulls out of a driveway and you hit him it is more his fault than yours (say 80% his fault to 20% your fault) because you still had the right of way, you were going straight and he was either making a left or a right which gives him most of the fault of the accident. you're probably what like 16 or 17? Sit down and shut up boy. What are you doin here anyway you drive lifted truck ya retard.

Oh and AlexEvo its not my attitude, its that you're scared. Its cool though go run some girls you wouldnt be able to touch that STI, you're all talk. Now lets see you put your fake ass money where your mouth is!
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2007, 05:02 PM   #139
lawdude
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT

Somebody needs some new material.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2007, 05:17 PM   #140
SoCal335i
Banned
Rep

I thought this dumb thread was done already.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2007, 06:22 PM   #141
doctordel
sultan of swage
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe, Arrow A8

Garage List
2007 335i coupe  [0.00]
and.............we're done.
      03-25-2007, 11:10 PM   #142
AlexEvo
My Ev0 PWNZ j00!
Rep

lol socal - come talk to me when you've washed that sand out of your vagina. dont be mad just because your 335i couldnt hang so you'd have to bring in a ringer to do the deed for you. my money is as good as yours. im ready willing and able.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 12:50 AM   #143
SoCal335i
Banned
Rep

Quote:
lol socal - come talk to me when you've washed that sand out of your vagina. dont be mad just because your 335i couldnt hang so you'd have to bring in a ringer to do the deed for you. my money is as good as yours. im ready willing and able.
you're lame and you have no money.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 01:25 AM   #144
edgarj
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i e92

Quote:
fragadellic - bad advice. i hit a cactus once in a dune buggy. and he sued me for everything i had. now hes living in a 20 acre estate out in the desert he grew up in. bastard. next time i see him im gonna make cactus cooler out of him!

socal335i - in regards to your "i dont back down" blah blah blah....wanna put your money where your mouth is? :-D

we're getting off subject here though, the facts are this: at least 1 inexperienced driver, didnt think about the consequences or about the occupants of his vehicle, did it at the wrong place(i know that area really well and it is NOT an ideal place for a race). lets face the facts guys, people are going to do it whether we like it or not so if they're going to do it why not at least be safe about it. get some people together, close off some streets late at night that have no traffic, show whos the fastest, exchange the cash(if any), and call it a night. we've all in some way been involved in something like this. hell our dads did this stuff all the time during the 60s/70s and they had cars that were faster, didnt brake/handle as well, and didnt have the myriad safety mechanisms like our cars do now.

dont flame the people for doing it because they'll totally miss your point. instead, educate them about what can happen if you do mess up, and c'mon guys if you're going to do it, at least take as many safety precautions as you can. go ahead and laugh at me, when i decide to spend some time in the canyons in my car, i wear a helmet. but seeing as ive wrecked a few cars(err flipped/rolled i should say) i'd much rather be laughed at for wearing a helmet than be laughed at for being a vegetable.

in hindsight, if this guy knew he was going to race the M3, do the gentlemanly thing and politely ask the girls to stand a safe distance away JUST IN CASE. thats all i can really think of because no matter what we do it'll happen anyway.
This thread has achieved what it came here for in spades: melodrama. A sad epitaph for anyone, second only to nostagia in hollow sentiment and wasted time. I'd rather my worst mistakes be forgotten rather than used as subject matter in such a pathetic attempt for, negative or positive, attention on a car forum. Given the context, I feel nothing for any of the victims of this tragedy.... complete apathy, and that's too bad because given less shallow treatment, this incident may have had a story to tell.

The qouted post says all that need be said.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 02:13 AM   #145
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
fragadellic - what chicks are you talking about? the one standing in the white shirt crying and the other one crouched down in the dark shirt/blue jeans? or some other chicks?
The other 2 girls were in the hospital at that time...read the original post. One of them was out after a week and other after 3 months

and to socal335.....get a life dude, or atleast go loose it while you "keep racing even if it kills me cause its just what i do and what i love. If i crash i'll be alone in my car, and if some dumb ass fool pulls out front of me i'll take em with me!!!" Hopefully it does end up getting to you....
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 02:19 AM   #146
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkidoo View Post

Racing in the streets can't be any good. Take your cars to the track, the price will always be less than the value of your lives.
Thats what this thread was originally about, not for sympathy or sorrow or rediculous shit talking amongst your selves like "e-thugs" or whatever it is, but only for awarness and as a reminder of the consequences. Its lame if I, a 19 year old, have to tell you guys to "grow up"
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 02:48 AM   #147
SoCal335i
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M_owns_you View Post
Thats what this thread was originally about, not for sympathy or sorrow or rediculous shit talking amongst your selves like "e-thugs" or whatever it is, but only for awarness and as a reminder of the consequences. Its lame if I, a 19 year old, have to tell you guys to "grow up"
You're a dumb little dude. Stop crying for attention. No one likes you.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 03:37 AM   #148
SteanLV
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Liberty Walk M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal335i View Post
Haha wtf u talking about??? I like em... and he aint dumb.. maybe you are ... hahahaha go to hell socalvirgin
      03-26-2007, 03:38 AM   #149
AlexEvo
My Ev0 PWNZ j00!
Rep

Quote:
LMFAO@the irony of this statement.

SoCal - i dont have a problem with racing you but when you play the "oh you're not going to race my car because its not fast enough instead you'll race a faster car" game then i just have to laugh. You knew i was referring to your 335i when i challenged you, but i guess i hurt your pride unknowingly because you veered way off course and instead said i'd be racing a 534whp sti. If i were you in that situation, heres what i would have said "alex, granted im sure your evo with its mods can probably beat my 335i, i'd be willing to give it a shot, and if you win then i reserve my right to challenge you to a rematch against a 534whp sti." Thats what i would have said at least. To each their own. Take care of yourself bud, as much crap as people may talk on here, im sure none of us want to read about you getting killed in a street-racing accident.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 03:41 AM   #150
SteanLV
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Liberty Walk M3

Quote:
O yah i forgot to mention he got a nicer than you do period.
and dont make me come down and bring down the mafia !!!!! lol
      03-26-2007, 03:44 AM   #151
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
LMFAO@the irony of this statement.

SoCal - i dont have a problem with racing you but when you play the "oh you're not going to race my car because its not fast enough instead you'll race a faster car" game then i just have to laugh. You knew i was referring to your 335i when i challenged you, but i guess i hurt your pride unknowingly because you veered way off course and instead said i'd be racing a 534whp sti. If i were you in that situation, heres what i would have said "alex, granted im sure your evo with its mods can probably beat my 335i, i'd be willing to give it a shot, and if you win then i reserve my right to challenge you to a rematch against a 534whp sti." Thats what i would have said at least. To each their own. Take care of yourself bud, as much crap as people may talk on here, im sure none of us want to read about you getting killed in a street-racing accident.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizal View Post
O yah i forgot to mention he got a nicer than you do period.
and dont make me come down and bring down the mafia !!!!! lol
haha.....Rizal is the homie....oh yea and his ride is sicker then yours too haha. Alex i think your evo would eat all of us 335i's for breakfast. Just stock you have 300hp in a way lighter car and have all wheel drive...add some legitimate mods to that (which im sure you have) and we're done...now a PROceded and exhausted 335i maybe...or maybe down the road when the turbo upgrades come, but for now...i think an evo 8 or 9 mr can take a 335i on.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 03:50 AM   #152
AlexEvo
My Ev0 PWNZ j00!
Rep

///M - this is a longshot but do you happen to know Bobby(used to have a Nissan 300ZX way back, now i think he has a Supra), or Maz(had an Alpine White M3 and now has a Black 745iL)?
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 03:52 AM   #153
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
///M - this is a longshot but do you happen to know Bobby(used to have a Nissan 300ZX way back, now i think he has a Supra), or Maz(had an Alpine White M3 and now has a Black 745iL)?
wait is it a white supra? and i dont think i know maz...the only guys/girls i know in my area with m3's are sam, kevin, darush, and briel

Last edited by ///M_owns_you; 03-26-2007 at 04:10 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 03:59 AM   #154
AlexEvo
My Ev0 PWNZ j00!
Rep

i think his is white, he lives or lived in san clemente, i think he may live in rancho santa margarita now though. maz lived in huntington beach last i spoke to him.
Appreciate 0