E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > So today I got called a Ni$$er

01-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #67
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Most of my childhood I lived in an overwhelmingly black neighborhood. It was a dangerous place for a kid. After having to run faster a couple times than the boys who lived a couple blocks away, I learned what streets to avoid.

I remember one time I was walking to a friend's house when I saw him 1/2 block away from his home. He was surrounded by a few people. A man was telling his kid to kick my friend. Well my friend had not a chance because he was surrounded. I remember he fell to his knees as the much littler kid (probably six or seven years old) just kicked him several times before I ran home. If I had tried to oppose the crowd I would have been in the same situation. It was no use.

I remember being called a cracker, whitey, white boy and the like. That didn't mean anything to me except the anger in their voices.

Last I heard the riff-raff in large part moved from that side of town to a couple of the suburbs to lay waste to them. Apparently that was easier than living with the way the police helicopters and the cops dealt with them a few years after I left. I heard it was really, really ugly, and hard to sleep at night with the sound of the helicopters over head. But it's not so bad a neighborhood any more.

The racial slurs used in casual conversation were just part of the language back then. It is rather shocking to hear those words now. But I haven't lived in a bad neighborhood for over 25 years, so I'm pretty far removed from that reality. From what I have heard of what became the bad areas, it is a problem primarily with the black and hispanics. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that.
easily the best story of 2011 so far
      01-08-2011, 12:44 AM   #68
Mighty M
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 Jerez/FR Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Most of my childhood I lived in an overwhelmingly black neighborhood. It was a dangerous place for a kid. After having to run faster a couple times than the boys who lived a couple blocks away, I learned what streets to avoid.

I remember one time I was walking to a friend's house when I saw him 1/2 block away from his home. He was surrounded by a few people. A man was telling his kid to kick my friend. Well my friend had not a chance because he was surrounded. I remember he fell to his knees as the much littler kid (probably six or seven years old) just kicked him several times before I ran home. If I had tried to oppose the crowd I would have been in the same situation. It was no use.

I remember being called a cracker, whitey, white boy and the like. That didn't mean anything to me except the anger in their voices.

Last I heard the riff-raff in large part moved from that side of town to a couple of the suburbs to lay waste to them. Apparently that was easier than living with the way the police helicopters and the cops dealt with them a few years after I left. I heard it was really, really ugly, and hard to sleep at night with the sound of the helicopters over head. But it's not so bad a neighborhood any more.

The racial slurs used in casual conversation were just part of the language back then. It is rather shocking to hear those words now. But I haven't lived in a bad neighborhood for over 25 years, so I'm pretty far removed from that reality. From what I have heard of what had become the bad areas, the problem is primarily with the black and hispanics.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with that.
If it were in a poor white trash neighhood it would have been similar. But I suppose in your mind there is no poor white trash.

Allow me to clue you in, the majority of this country is poor white trash.
      01-08-2011, 12:11 PM   #69
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i, 15 Infiniti Q60S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty M View Post
If it were in a poor white trash neighhood it would have been similar. But I suppose in your mind there is no poor white trash.

Allow me to clue you in, the majority of this country is poor white trash.
You are very quick to jump to erroneous conclusions.

I related a personal experience as did the OP. What is your personal experience?
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #70
Mk23
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92

Garage List
2009 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Today I got called a cra$$er.

To be fair, you are in a wal-mart in the south.
      01-08-2011, 02:27 PM   #71
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

i get called a sand ni$$er. its ok
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #72
Forcefed3
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
the only time i was called a racist name was by some older guy w/ his son who was about my age. So I punched the son in the face and gave him a good kick to the head when he hit the floor

glad some of my latin bros were there to take care of whitey
homo
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #73
getoffmyshifter
Rep
Drives: e90/335xi

ahah man no one in toronto even takes racial slurs seriously, we justt use the funny ones like sandni**er or doonkoons lol, btw i am brown/persian/iranian my self.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #74
KyLu II
FREE DREAMK
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: the shiiit!

Garage List
2011 Lexus LFA  [3.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
I still recovering from the bike accident. My wrist are pretty much shot. I'm currently getting chaptered out the Army because of that and other physical issues.

Believe me I don't live here by choice. This is where Uncle Sam placed me to go to Iraq from lol. I think this is the worse town I have ever been stationed in. Even Korea was better than here. The soap beating was pretty awesome. I definitely didn't see it happening. Those guys smelled fresh after that fight though. Unfortunately this town is a "Hick" (is that a racist word I apologize if it is) area. It's gets even worse when I go to lodge meetings. They say those have cards that represents them as being in the Clan. I'm defintely with you on the whole by time we're grand parents all this shit will be gone. Unfortunately black people won't let it go. I mean don;t get me wrong slavery was horrible and all that stuff but im ddefinitely not gonna hold a gridge for something I didnt live through. Shit even my great grea great great grandparents didnt.

No worries though I still love white people lol.
I love white women. They r the slutiest <3
      01-09-2011, 11:49 PM   #75
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

I thought you couldn't ride bikes while enlisted, or some rule against it
      01-10-2011, 09:25 AM   #76
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
I thought you couldn't ride bikes while enlisted, or some rule against it
Bicycle.

My brother-in-law is a Marine and he rides an R6, to and from base etc.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #77
lucas.kent
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Unbelievable. It's 2011 - who says/does/thinks that?

I guess the guy got what he deserved, although now he'll probably be even more angry.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 04:35 PM   #78
10M3MAN
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Nissan Altima SER

wow...follow him home...guess what ignorant parents = ignorant children.....1965 or 2011 there is no difference in their eyes, never myself been called one but I have been around plenty of people who wanted to say it...
      01-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #79
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: Lion

Garage List
2006 M5  [10.00]
I'm totall not sweating it. I mean i'm like the 2nd generation of black people. My relatives come from Venezuela and Cuba.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 03:12 PM   #80
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
I'm totall not sweating it. I mean i'm like the 2nd generation of black people. My relatives come from Venezuela and Cuba.
In light of this new information I am hereby canceling your reparations.
Appreciate 0