E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Cricket Wireless

06-28-2006, 08:00 PM   #1
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

Cricket Wireless

Anyone here of this? Share your experiences.

I'm sick of T-mobile ripping me off. My family hardly uses the 3 phones, but I end up paying about $200 per month for some reason, after all these taxes, charges, etc.

Cricket has a plan for $45 bucks, UNLIMITED, no roaming. Also i'm pissed at TMobile because I bought two Razr phones, with Mail in Rebates, I followed all the instructions, mailed it in time, and they are trying to deny me the rebates.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 09:17 PM   #2
foofighter
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 TRD Off Road 4r - 2018 M3

cricket i believe uses cdma as their base technology. they usually just concentrate in urban areas where if you're out of your area you can can get dinged unless you're on some national plan. they're really a small time carrier, like metro pcs.

as for the federal taxes etc there's really nothing that the carriers can do about it, it's a tax. You need to evaluate your plan and figure out what it is that you have or need to remove.
Appreciate 0