E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Wow, great day 1g+ worth of damage

05-12-2006, 10:40 AM   #45
MoreCowbell
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 24 i5M60 23 X740 23 Vette Z06

I missed a lot of earlier stuff, I haven't been involved in the site for all that long. How old is he? Has he claimed to have money? What does he do? What is this Yacht he speaks of? And did he really call his e90 his "beater" car?

All i've seen was that picture thread of him with all the ridiculous poses. It sure seems like he may lack a chromosome or 2 but I won't pass judgement until somebody fills me in...
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2006, 10:49 AM   #46
DLJJ3399
Lack of charisma can be fatal...
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
Lastly, also learn the contraction you're, as in you are.

I was going to say something about contractions, but the guy was havin' a bad enough day already... LOL
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2006, 11:01 AM   #47
DLJJ3399
Lack of charisma can be fatal...
Rep

Garage List
One more thing. This guy’s brain is still not fully developed. So give him some room to grow.

Most peoples brains aren't fully developed until their 30's, especially in men.

His Amygdala is still maturing.

(Controls: Arousal, Autonomic Responses Associated with Fear, Emotional Responses and Hormonal Secretions.)

And so too are his Frontal Lobes.

(Controls: Motor Functions, Higher Order Functions, Planning, Reasoning, Judgement, Impulse Control and Memory.)

Believe me it's true.

I read a lot... Have an awesome day to all!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2006, 11:37 AM   #48
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.

-Thomas Szasz
      05-12-2006, 11:51 AM   #49
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.

-Thomas Szasz

Damn squawks, that is an awesome saying.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2006, 11:57 AM   #50
geeslice
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325xi

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
2004 Audi TT  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluck75
I was left out. I feel so incomplete...
Yeah, I was left out too...

Wait, did I comment? I know I was reading it yesterday...

'06 E90 325xi Sparkling Graphite, Dakota Black Leather, Dark Walnut Burl Trim, Steptronic, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Xenons = LOVE
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2006, 12:04 PM   #51
noflash
Captain Caveman
Rep
Drives: '06 325eyeyiyi

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
Damn squawks, that is an awesome saying.
My fav is "Life is just one damn thing after another."

E90 325i Monaco Blue, Black Leatherette, Sport, Cold Weather, Xenon, Sat Prep, 18" BBS RGR
Mods: Polorized Film for Business CD, added lumbar, rock chip on hood
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2006, 12:59 PM   #52
wweoholic
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90

Explor: "You had to post your pictures HOPING someone might say you look good. Instead you got ridiculed...Hey..it happens..."

I think we can all agree that a lot of the heat that was generated on that thread is because of my earlier posts/threads.

Explor: "You post about how rich you are and how much assets you have. Listen..if were so secure about yourself, you wouldn't sit there trying to tell people how much you have?"

No. 1, I dont consider myself rich because I still work. my goal is to be retired at 25 years of age. (Thats more then possible for inheritance reasons as well as personal savings) My Uncle and I were looking at shots of our boat and I decided to start a thread. Others showed off their homes in the "Cribs" Section, why cant I show a few people something nice I have?

Explor: "Perhaps YOUR insecurity derives from the lack of a female companion loving you for you."

Hold the phone, I never ever expected nor do I want a female to "love me", not right now, and prolly never. its really against the way of life I am wrapped up in. My insecurity dates back to elementary school, and thats a whole nother thread!

Message to explor and others:
Lets get one thing straight. I am very much a self made man. Everything I personally have is from my hard work and determination. I dropped outa highschool (I was never in your typical school) and I am more successful then other kids I know in their 20's that just got outa colledge. On top of that my life is consumed with business with VERY little time to do anything else. I once found this site enjoyable untill people started to completly feel I was ludacris on this site, and I am sorry for that.

I DONT have your typical 17 year old social life because I am way past that type of stuff (excessive drug usage, drinking till your passed out. Its also diff. because I can do ne thing I want, meaning I am not trying to evade my parents constantly.

I think the biggest factor on why I create so much controversy on this site is simply my age.

Also for the record, when I am posting here I try and type too fast and 90% of the time there are gramatical errors and sp. errors, however, rest assured my inteillect will blow anyone on this site away. I carry on convos with adults that 30 year olds wish they could keep up with. So, its a compliment to me when people make reference to my age as not a good thing, because I know it is.

I have realatives that have money, but nothing was ever givin to me, ever. The only time I would ever receive a gift of money is if I was in trouble (bail money) etc.
      05-12-2006, 01:05 PM   #53
noflash
Captain Caveman
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
wee-wee is in full effect! Keep the hits comin!

E90 325i Monaco Blue, Black Leatherette, Sport, Cold Weather, Xenon, Sat Prep, 18" BBS RGR
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2006, 01:07 PM   #54
kal-el
son of Jor-el
United_States
Rep
Drives: I fly

Garage List
2005 X3  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2006 325  [0.00]
2006 325  [0.00]

Appreciate 0
      05-12-2006, 01:16 PM   #55
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

This guy's a legend in his own mind
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2006, 01:26 PM   #56
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

weeoholic.. I was going to stay away, but you seem to think you are being attacked here, which is not the case at all. Personally, I would suggest not digging your enormous hole deeper than it had already been dug.

What I'm trying to say is that you may want to take a hard and truthful look at the way you portray yourself here (and likely in "real" life, seeing how you said you treated people at the accident site). You don't "earn" yachts, bmws, jags yourself at 16-17. If you actually have them, you were given them. So, I can only summize that you are either a compulsive liar or a silver spoon baby, as it appears others have as well. One thing for sure, you need to put a check on the bragging, whether there is any truth to you or not. People just don't like bragging. Hey, if you have some nice things.. all the power to ya.. However, it's not cool to do a "Look at my ___".

Sorry to hear about the car (only for the car's sake), but you totally deserved it with your ranting, and acting like a buffoon to those people. If any of us had've been there, I'm sure we would have felt bad for the car, but laughed our asses off at you.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2006, 01:29 PM   #57
cpcollin
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wweoholic
... my goal is to be retired at 25 years of age. (Thats more then possible for inheritance reasons as well as personal savings)
Quote:
I have realatives that have money, but nothing was ever givin to me, ever.

Hmm...

This guy makes me laugh. Is he for real? Is he really Enroutte?

ED 2006 330i --- SG,Black,Walnut / MT / ZSP / ZPP / Hot Seats / Flux Capacitor
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2006, 01:35 PM   #58
noflash
Captain Caveman
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
wee is enroute?!?!

Now it all makes sense! Good one E!

Appreciate 0
      05-12-2006, 01:39 PM   #59
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 f32

Quote:
Explor: "You had to post your pictures HOPING someone might say you look good. Instead you got ridiculed...Hey..it happens..."

I think we can all agree that a lot of the heat that was generated on that thread is because of my earlier posts/threads.

Explor: "You post about how rich you are and how much assets you have. Listen..if were so secure about yourself, you wouldn't sit there trying to tell people how much you have?"

No. 1, I dont consider myself rich because I still work. my goal is to be retired at 25 years of age. (Thats more then possible for inheritance reasons as well as personal savings) My Uncle and I were looking at shots of our boat and I decided to start a thread. Others showed off their homes in the "Cribs" Section, why cant I show a few people something nice I have?

Explor: "Perhaps YOUR insecurity derives from the lack of a female companion loving you for you."

Hold the phone, I never ever expected nor do I want a female to "love me", not right now, and prolly never. its really against the way of life I am wrapped up in. My insecurity dates back to elementary school, and thats a whole nother thread!

Message to explor and others:
Lets get one thing straight. I am very much a self made man. Everything I personally have is from my hard work and determination. I dropped outa highschool (I was never in your typical school) and I am more successful then other kids I know in their 20's that just got outa colledge. On top of that my life is consumed with business with VERY little time to do anything else. I once found this site enjoyable untill people started to completly feel I was ludacris on this site, and I am sorry for that.

I DONT have your typical 17 year old social life because I am way past that type of stuff (excessive drug usage, drinking till your passed out. Its also diff. because I can do ne thing I want, meaning I am not trying to evade my parents constantly.

I think the biggest factor on why I create so much controversy on this site is simply my age.

Also for the record, when I am posting here I try and type too fast and 90% of the time there are gramatical errors and sp. errors, however, rest assured my inteillect will blow anyone on this site away. I carry on convos with adults that 30 year olds wish they could keep up with. So, its a compliment to me when people make reference to my age as not a good thing, because I know it is.

I have realatives that have money, but nothing was ever givin to me, ever. The only time I would ever receive a gift of money is if I was in trouble (bail money) etc.
correct...if you are a self made man..more power to you...but trust me..high school and "colledge" is a very important thing. Before taking on any business, its usually quite wise to finish high school and college in the event that the business doesn't work out. You always need a backup plan. Not to diss you, but I would strongly suggest going back to school to have a backup plan.

and i nor any of the members on this board would really hate on you for the things you have. if anything we would applaud you. However, given the fact you come off as a pompous arrogant kid, you lose our respect. You sure lost mine by trying to rub in "dugout seats" or how this is that and that is this. I am quite successful for my age as well. I run my own business which is thriving and work for a fortune 50 company. All this at a young age and will have my masters in 6 months, but you don't see me trying to belittle people by flaunting all of that.

I have my assets, i have my education, i have what i know and if someone asks, i'll tell. Heck, I even feel weird telling people I drive a BMW! Why? B/c I dont like that cocky image.

oh yeah, and you said you are a self made man? How is that possible due to inheritence reasons?????
ps. I spelled college the way he did.
      05-12-2006, 01:51 PM   #60
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

I am also a made man. In addition to this, I will soon make Capo as long as I keep running my shy successfully.
      05-12-2006, 02:24 PM   #61
NaTuReB0Y