E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Jeans..how much would you spend & Y?????

Closed Thread

06-28-2006, 10:39 PM   #45
Ilac91
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

wow...what a response and it seems most are 50/50.....ive asked some of my female friend this question and she said, "oh it's because it's unique and no other girl has it." I replied, "oh you mean like the one that girl is wearing over there?" She told me to shut-up
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 11:08 PM   #46
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmryan
my jeans are limited.. there not made in mass amounts.. less than a 1000 for sure for the whole world. once they sell out there done.. they dont remake them.. so its kool

so you think they'll be a "collectors item" some day

dude, they're pants............

nobody's going to think you're "cool" with limited issue pants, even if they were only 40 bucks
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 11:11 PM   #47
ACZakka325i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2 stroke

I don't wear jeans, Im from the northeast where i wear nothing but khakis and pastels!!! hahahahah
(Waitlist): #1 M2CSL
(Current): 2016 F15 X5 3.5xdrive - 2010 997.2 C4S Coupe
(Past): 2016 F30 340xi M-Sport -2013 535i xdrive
2008 E92 M3 - 2006 E90 325i
2002 E46 325xi - 1991 E30 325i
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 11:18 PM   #48
D-Rock
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilac91
wow...what a response and it seems most are 50/50.....ive asked some of my female friend this question and she said, "oh it's because it's unique and no other girl has it." I replied, "oh you mean like the one that girl is wearing over there?" She told me to shut-up
WOW LMAO............
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 11:38 PM   #49
ward
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenB
My name is dtmryan and my mommy makes my jeans!
your mom is slave labor

tell her to speed up production, the M3 is coming!
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 02:28 AM   #50
dtmryan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: dtm

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ward
so you think they'll be a "collectors item" some day

dude, they're pants............

nobody's going to think you're "cool" with limited issue pants, even if they were only 40 bucks

woah woah..i dont care what other people think about my pants i just dont want to see everyone else rocking the same pair of pants as me plus its japanese denim...
FYI.. they are worth money..i can resell them for more any time.. b/c theyre already sold out.. if you knew how much shoes and clothes are worth you probably wouldnt be talking.. but i guess some people either know it or dont..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenb
My name is dtmryan and my mommy makes my jeans!
uhhhh what are you talking about?? who said anything bout my mom making jeans?? its pretty funny cuz it doesnt make any sense..

Personally i think a lot of people care what they wear..typically only in major urban cities such as NY, LA, SF, and more..If people want to spend more money to dress better(quality/look) thats up to them.. Fashion in these cities are more then just a trend.. its a subculture/lifestyle, belive what you want.

but thats just my 2cents.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 03:14 AM   #51
EVO_S4
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW  [8.24]
most was $150
      06-29-2006, 04:14 AM   #52
MG_2006325i_KG
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i Alpine White

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
My mom buys my jeans.
shit with all that posting you do, funny you have time to even wear jeans
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 08:09 AM   #53
rchanou
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325i Jet Black

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
woah woah..i dont care what other people think about my pants i just dont want to see everyone else rocking the same pair of pants as me plus its japanese denim...
FYI.. they are worth money..i can resell them for more any time.. b/c theyre already sold out.. if you knew how much shoes and clothes are worth you probably wouldnt be talking.. but i guess some people either know it or dont..

uhhhh what are you talking about?? who said anything bout my mom making jeans?? its pretty funny cuz it doesnt make any sense..

Personally i think a lot of people care what they wear..typically only in major urban cities such as NY, LA, SF, and more..If people want to spend more money to dress better(quality/look) thats up to them.. Fashion in these cities are more then just a trend.. its a subculture/lifestyle, belive what you want.

but thats just my 2cents.
I understand. I know a couple people obsessed with Nike SB Dunks. It's just another hobby except you wear it.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:10 PM   #54
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

when buying jeans, i look for the look, comfort, and fit. i think the most i'd spend is $100. my cheapest pair of jeans are a pair of dkny's i found on the clearance rack for a whole $14. my most expensive pair are buffalo's that i picked up at loehmann's for $60.

my ex-gf loved jeans. her closet had around 50 pairs, and they're all $100-300 each.
      06-29-2006, 12:25 PM   #55
jojogargoles
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Quote:
the most i paid is $350 for some BBC jeans, but i know people that spend a $1000 on RMC jeans
im interested with that kind of jeans. i want jeans that is uniqe or limited only....

the most expensive jeans i got is TRUE RELIGION about $300++ i like the style and fit, plus im into fashion (used to be a RAMP MODEL):rocks:

PLUS: its funny you will drive a BMW and you will step out of the car looking poor in my opinion only dont mean to insult somebody dont get upset
      06-29-2006, 02:43 PM   #56
ward
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojogargoles
im interested with that kind of jeans. i want jeans that is uniqe or limited only....

the most expensive jeans i got is TRUE RELIGION about $300++ i like the style and fit, plus im into fashion (used to be a RAMP MODEL):rocks:

PLUS: its funny you will drive a BMW and you will step out of the car looking poor in my opinion only dont mean to insult somebody dont get upset

yeah, becuase we all know that driving a BMW makes us all special and better than anyone else.

I'm not some kind of feminine man who's concerned about what kind of pants I'm wearing.

A real man isn't concerned about having 150 buck jeans.

A skinny well dressed man, I have some concerns about
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 02:47 PM   #57
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojogargoles
i usually wear shorts....and cut-off wife beater t-shirts......

i'm a BUM on wheels foo........

i didn't know jeans had names.....WOW......in my case.....i look for the cheapest ones.
      06-29-2006, 03:04 PM   #58
nmulax
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ward
I'm not some kind of feminine man who's concerned about what kind of pants I'm wearing.

A real man isn't concerned about having 150 buck jeans.

A skinny well dressed man, I have some concerns about

So it's acceptable for a man to be concerned with the cars he drives, the woman he marries, the home he lives in, the size of his office... but if he care's about being well dressed he's feminine?

I think a real man is concerned with presenting himself in the best light possible. Both figuratively and literally in all aspects of his life. In regards to clothing, we buy $1000 suits and made-to-measure shirts, why should we not put the same interest into our casual clothing?

What concerns do you have about "a skinny well dressed man"?
I in no way mean for this to come across in a negative fashion, but I'm looking forward to hearing this.
      06-29-2006, 03:06 PM   #59
NaTuReB0Y