E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Blackberry Bold is out! (sort of)

09-20-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
Blackberry Bold is out! (sort of)

I was on my way over to a restaurant when I passed by a wireless phone store, there was a guy outside passing out flyers and I noticed the BB bold on the front page and it said available.. I walked inside the store and asked if I could see the Bold, the salesman wouldnt let me even see the box -_-.... he was explaining to me how it was the "celebrity" model and had no wireless carrier name branding on it.. (Unlocked GSM version) They tried to play me dumb and wanted to sell it to me for $900 LOL... I had myself a good laugh (used to work at a cell phone store that sold GSM unlocked phones etc.. so I have knowledge of these kind of things) Anyways, I suppose that the bold is out now, only the unlocked version though, I'm guessing its going to be around 600 or so if you dont wanna wait till the official release date. Just thought I'd share
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2008, 01:18 AM   #2
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

don't buy it. its going to be rogers branded. bold has been out elsewhere for a long while. i've been reading at&t will ship phones for a release date of oct. 2. you'll want to wait.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2008, 01:58 AM   #3
kuvesh
Lieutenant
Singapore
Rep
Drives: e92 335i juiced

i'm getting mine this week in singapore!
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2008, 02:11 AM   #4
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakepilot View Post
don't buy it. its going to be rogers branded. bold has been out elsewhere for a long while. i've been reading at&t will ship phones for a release date of oct. 2. you'll want to wait.
Yeah, I'm waiting for it to come out for Verizon... though I think I have to wait longer cuz att is the firs tone to receive it I think.
Appreciate 0