E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > This is what happens when you get stupid...

03-26-2007, 04:20 AM   #155
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

no i dont people from those areas at all, only guy i know from HB, but now moved to tustin is CEA3, and i dont know anyone else in those areas. I only people from newport and laguna
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 05:41 AM   #156
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Looks like ol' SoCal has been removed! Resulting from....
      03-26-2007, 11:44 AM   #157
SoCal335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92-TT Jet Blk Coral Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Looks like ol' SoCal has been removed! Resulting from....
Naw dogg im still here to address the retarded little boys of the forum...

AlexEvo: You're straight up dumb and thats why you have an Evo in the first place. I'll smoke you easy with the STI. Who would race a modded Evo with a stock 335? Dont be stupid, race a car thats modded like yours you pussy. Your pride was hurt the second i said STI cause you know what it will do to you. Now you can put your thinking cap back on and go sit in the corner.

Rizal: You are a stupid little hooker from Vegas, go make a couple bucks on the corner before i bitch slap you and your crew.

///M_owns_you: Shut your mouth little boy.

now that i have addressed all of the issues on here we can move on to better things. Like street racing!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #158
two piece
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2oo5 M3 vert AA HKS stg 1

Disappointerd

Where is the moderator when you need one. Some folks need to be given the boot.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 03:22 PM   #159
SoCal335i
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by two piece View Post
Where is the moderator when you need one. Some folks need to be given the boot.
Given the boot for what expressing an opinion? If people here werent so inclined to talk shit then there wouldnt be all this crap goin on. You point at me and say thats the bad guy, well go ahead while i wasnt the one who said that the kid who died can burn in hell, that was teknochild. I just said i love street racing and will continue to do it!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 06:59 PM   #160
AlexEvo
My Ev0 PWNZ j00!
Rep
Drives: 2004 Mitsubishi Evolution

socal - I'm not going to dlv and get into a shit-flinging match with you. keep up the good work and see how far it gets you. you have little to no friends on this forum from what it appears since nobody wants to back you up. I don't even need to sit here and insult your intelligence. you're doing that for me with every response you give. I don't expect such a lack of class and tact from a bmw owner.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 06:59 PM   #161
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal335i View Post

AlexEvo: You're straight up dumb and thats why you have an Evo in the first place. I'll smoke you easy with the STI. Who would race a modded Evo with a stock 335? Dont be stupid, race a car thats modded like yours you pussy. Your pride was hurt the second i said STI cause you know what it will do to you. Now you can put your thinking cap back on and go sit in the corner.

Rizal: You are a stupid little hooker from Vegas, go make a couple bucks on the corner before i bitch slap you and your crew.

now that i have addressed all of the issues on here we can move on to better things. Like street racing!!!
haha who is this guy...alrite "dogg" whatever you say "dogg"......ban this E-thugg loser, this dudes a whigga/wanksta, right "dogg"?...haha lame.
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 07:01 PM   #162
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexEvo View Post
I don't expect such a lack of class and tact from a bmw owner.
Maybe he's not an owner, he just leases. You know, anyone can lease a BMW.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 07:12 PM   #163
AlexEvo
My Ev0 PWNZ j00!
Rep

ste92ve - ah touche - hopefully he's not as bad as the mbz c230 lease people. but I have a feeling I may be wrong on that.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 08:35 PM   #164
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
Rep
Drives: 335 coupe

i still cant believe this shit, i get warned for calling someone who said "the 335 is slow" an idiot, and this guy can run around talking about people fucking their mothers when their unconsious and such with nothing
      03-26-2007, 08:52 PM   #165
dlg
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
guy can burn in hell, why he would take 2 girls with him is beyond me, i meen i understand he probably wanted to impress them, but they would just be weighing him down

i feel bad for the girls, especially if they went un willingly, less so if they went knowing what would happen, but i still feel bad for them because they trusted him not to get them killed i guess

one thing though, i bet statistically there are a HELL of a lot more old people slaughtering people on the roads then there are street racers, can we put a little more effort/attention on them instead?

that will never happen though because old people vote
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 09:07 PM   #166
Inkidoo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:

Is this what they call a red neck? or how do they call this type of people? Gansta wanna be? Well, I guess I will be getting addressed soon. You may start insulting me by saying I have a flag from another "place", it is called Venezuela (A country, not the best one ) in case you didn't know. But I live in Florida, this is not in Venezuela . I live in Melbourne, there is a city in Florida called Melbourne (more like a developed town), not only in Australia. I go to university here, I study Psychology. By any chance you know what study is?
Well, you can finish it up. It is funnier when you say crazy stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
i still cant believe this shit, i get warned for calling someone who said "the 335 is slow" an idiot, and this guy can run around talking about people fucking their mothers when their unconsious and such with nothing
lol true true.
|| 335i Sedan || Montego Blue || Black Leather || Aluminum Trim || Sport Package || STEPTRONIC || Paddle Shifters || BWM Assist/Bluetooth || Park Distance Control || Comfort Access || Navigation System || Satellite Radio ||
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 12:44 AM   #167
AlexEvo
My Ev0 PWNZ j00!
Rep

And the response from Socal335i is..........
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 01:16 AM   #168
SoCal335i
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexEvo View Post
And the response from Socal335i is..........
I love you all

I didnt start saying what i was saying with the intention of making enemies and talking shit but everyone got into a pissing contest with me and i had to hold mine down. You guys are right though, i do lease my 335, along with an E350, a chrysler crossfire, and i own a truck along with a successful business, and im 24. So i dont know what your trying to say about that but you can keep judging people from reading a few lines, im not about judging anyone, to each their own. and no im not a redneck, i was not born in the USA.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 01:25 AM   #169
AlexEvo
My Ev0 PWNZ j00!
Rep

and the fire has been put out! thanks to all the helpful men and women of the E90Post.com Volunteer Fire Dept
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 02:22 AM   #170
SteanLV
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Liberty Walk M3

[QUOTE=SoCal335i;804361]

QUOTE]

***** im not a hooker im a Jiggalo, and i just dont make a couple bucks, I make Bank! I paid off my car, i own a house, i own successful business as a jiggalo and as a street husler, and my crew is harder than you " STREET RACER !!! LMAOOO hahahhaa I LOVE STREET RACING my ass... Im sure the shit youve done on the streets is lame and weak .. VROOOM
      03-27-2007, 02:40 AM   #171
nine4surfah
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325i Electric Red

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
My sti is hella phast yo!

Thug life....yoyoyoyo!

Da "Bu" represent'n yoyoyoyo!

G's up Hoes down yoyoyo!
      03-27-2007, 02:49 AM   #172
SoCal335i
Banned
Rep

[QUOTE=rizal;806753]
Quote:

QUOTE]

***** im not a hooker im a Jiggalo, and i just dont make a couple bucks, I make Bank! I paid off my car, i own a house, i own successful business as a jiggalo and as a street husler, and my crew is harder than you " STREET RACER !!! LMAOOO hahahhaa I LOVE STREET RACING my ass... Im sure the shit youve done on the streets is lame and weak .. VROOOM

You're nothin in the street, no go back and play pretendo. You live in vegas, a house out there is nothin and you're nothin. If your ever in LA pm me and ill come smoke you're your ass for free just to make you run back to your corner.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 02:51 AM   #173
SoCal335i
Banned
Rep

[QUOTE=nine4surfah;806785]My sti is hella phast yo!

You drive a non turbo 325 little boy please sit down before you hurt yourself. hahaha so does rizal hahaha Shouldnt you be in a slower forum where you kids can keep up.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 03:24 AM   #174
nine4surfah
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325i Electric Red

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
[QUOTE=SoCal335i;806798]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine4surfah View Post
My sti is hella phast yo!

You drive a non turbo 325 little boy please sit down before you hurt yourself. hahaha so does rizal hahaha Shouldnt you be in a slower forum where you kids can keep up.
Your a genius! I do own a 325i and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I work hard for my money and I live within my means. I'm happy with my career and I love what I do. I wake up everyday thankful to be alive and thankful for my family. I own the roof over my head and provide food on the table. Would my life be any different with a 335? Probably not.

You're going to have to try harder if this was an attempt to lower my esteem. I'm not as shallow as you are.
      03-27-2007, 03:40 AM   #175
AlexEvo
My Ev0 PWNZ j00!
Rep

!!!!!!! right when we had things under control, rizal and nin4surfah have to pour gasoline down and strike another match!!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 04:45 AM   #176
Walked U
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Too many to list

Jesus christ everyone just stfu and end this shit already.

I didnt want to say shit for the past 9 pages. But this is getting fucking rediculous.

Why the fuck is this even in the force induction forums anyways?
Ferrari 575 SA, 458 Italia
Appreciate 0