E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > roommate in distress and being a myspace stalker

12-04-2007, 12:59 PM   #1
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

roommate in distress and being a myspace stalker

-

Last edited by Big Windy; 12-04-2007 at 02:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2007, 01:17 PM   #2
Xiaofeng
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007.5 E90 335xi Montego/Lemon

Garage List
2007 E90 335xi  [0.00]
1991 325iX  [0.00]
A couple things here, but first, since I see that you are in Iraq, I assume that means you are a soldier who is currently deployed out there. If that is the case, let me be the first to say "Thank You" for you and your buddy's service to our nation. Be careful out there, and stay safe.

Now, as for your little problem, this might not be the answer that you were wanting to hear (read), but the best solution would simply be to have your friend call the girl and ask. Trying to hack into her account is not the wisest choice, plus if she ever finds out, that would strain their relationship even further. Just call her and have a quiet chat, let her know what you saw on her MySpace page, air out some feelings (respectfully), and then take things from there. Good luck.

Appreciate 0
      12-04-2007, 01:26 PM   #3
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaofeng View Post
A couple things here, but first, since I see that you are in Iraq, I assume that means you are a soldier who is currently deployed out there. If that is the case, let me be the first to say "Thank You" for you and your buddy's service to our nation. Be careful out there, and stay safe.

Now, as for your little problem, this might not be the answer that you were wanting to hear (read), but the best solution would simply be to have your friend call the girl and ask. Trying to hack into her account is not the wisest choice, plus if she ever finds out, that would strain their relationship even further. Just call her and have a quiet chat, let her know what you saw on her MySpace page, air out some feelings (respectfully), and then take things from there. Good luck.
+1

a simple phone call can clear things up.

she might not even be engaged. a lot of girls put those things up to filter out those crazy guys online.
      12-04-2007, 02:14 PM   #4
AndrewAZ
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooken View Post
+1

a simple phone call can clear things up.

she might not even be engaged. a lot of girls put those things up to filter out those crazy guys online.
X2...

Plus if he cant communicate with her they shouldn't be together.. Communication is the key in any relationship.. (still looking for a girl that understands that telling me the truth strait up is a lot better than having someone else tell me a few months down the road)
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2007, 02:18 PM   #5
richeerich03
Captain
Philippines
Rep
Drives: E90

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
haha.. I remember hearing stories like that when I was in the Navy.. Chicks always cheat on their man when they are out on deployment, and the guy always finds out the hard way... Tell your boy to keep his head straight cuz he is way to far to try and control this situation... This shit will drive him crazy...
      12-04-2007, 05:06 PM   #6
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by richeerich03 View Post
haha.. I remember hearing stories like that when I was in the Navy.. Chicks always cheat on their man when they are out on deployment, and the guy always finds out the hard way... Tell your boy to keep his head straight cuz he is way to far to try and control this situation... This shit will drive him crazy...
the last thing we need is friendly fire. lol, keep your calm man. just a quick phone call, and keep it cool.
      12-05-2007, 02:51 AM   #7
rambino
M Master
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 / X6M

yea i know tons of chics that just married for the 5k money they get and then when the man goes off to war, they get bored and find someone else..

nothing new here
Appreciate 0