E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Another girl question.

05-23-2006, 09:40 PM   #23
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
i feel bad for the lady, but this relationship aint gonna work...he'll end up with nothing
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2006, 09:42 PM   #24
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: people insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmd
Sounds like she has either Lupus or Dermatomyositis.

If he is questioning whether to stay or go...then his feelings for her are not that strong to begin with. So, better to get the hell out of that situation.

If he really loved her....he would not think about what is going to happen years down the line...just enjoy the time you have right now. You never know...she might get tired of him and dump him next year. Or...he might be in a freak accident and get killed himself....life is a great risk. You never know when you number is going to be called. Just because she has a medical condition that is being treated now, does not mean she is unworthy. Her disease is not terminal, so you do not know how things will go. Plus...you can find a great person that is healthy as can be, get married, have kids....and then blam! Find out someone has a cancer, dies in an accident, has a child with a random birth defect, whatever. There is always a risk that shit will happen. You can't make life decisions fearing the what if. If he loves her at all...he should stay. If he does not...then leave now, and stop wasting her time.
Well said.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2006, 05:33 AM   #25
bringsmewomen
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmd
Sounds like she has either Lupus or Dermatomyositis.

If he is questioning whether to stay or go...then his feelings for her are not that strong to begin with. So, better to get the hell out of that situation.

If he really loved her....he would not think about what is going to happen years down the line...just enjoy the time you have right now. You never know...she might get tired of him and dump him next year. Or...he might be in a freak accident and get killed himself....life is a great risk. You never know when you number is going to be called. Just because she has a medical condition that is being treated now, does not mean she is unworthy. Her disease is not terminal, so you do not know how things will go. Plus...you can find a great person that is healthy as can be, get married, have kids....and then blam! Find out someone has a cancer, dies in an accident, has a child with a random birth defect, whatever. There is always a risk that shit will happen. You can't make life decisions fearing the what if. If he loves her at all...he should stay. If he does not...then leave now, and stop wasting her time.
The fact that he's debating on this doesn't mean he doesn't love her. I believe he does love her. I think any intelligent and rational human would be debating this due to the fact that if they have kids together, he has to think about if he wants unhealthy offspring.

I told him the best thing to do is to be friends with her. Love minus sexual attraction = friendship.
Appreciate 0