E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > NBA championshit finals... SPURS vs HEAT!!!!

06-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #45
mookie45
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW 340i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jroc View Post
Heat love losing the first game and coming back while their back is against the wall. I also wouldn't doubt them losing sunday's game. But they will come back and tie the series at 2-2.
What's with the heat always losing the first game lol?! They seem to love working under pressure
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #46
Jroc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

I'm a heat fan and I chalked this up as a loss for them before the game even started, they take a game to adjust to a team, going into the 4th quarter I was actually thinking heat would of brought this one home. But sadly some dumb mistakes were had.

I feel like Spo is letting bosh walk over him, bosh clearly hates the paint and I can guarantee he wishes he was a couple inches shorter so we wasn't expected to be in the paint. Spo has to make him play team ball, the heat does not need more perimeter shooters.
      06-07-2013, 11:44 AM   #47
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookie45 View Post
What's with the heat always losing the first game lol?! They seem to love working under pressure
i would love lebron to come out with something like "we'll win the next 4 and everyone will say what a great finals this was"
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #48
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

Quote:
Heat love losing the first game and coming back while their back is against the wall.

they love to play under pressure and thats when they play their best, however thats not the smart way to play specially in the finals. i hate it when they do that.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #49
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Hi Laker fans.

06-07-2013, 03:29 PM   #50
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm a heat fan and I chalked this up as a loss for them before the game even started, they take a game to adjust to a team, going into the 4th quarter I was actually thinking heat would of brought this one home. But sadly some dumb mistakes were had.

I feel like Spo is letting bosh walk over him, bosh clearly hates the paint and I can guarantee he wishes he was a couple inches shorter so we wasn't expected to be in the paint. Spo has to make him play team ball, the heat does not need more perimeter shooters.
wait, so you chalked this one up as a loss before the game started...then thought they might win it in the 4th?

So, if the Heat won you would be on here saying "I knew it". This is why I put my predictions out BEFORE the game starts so no one can say shit. Who's going to win game 2.

Are the Heat really going to drop two straight at home to go in a 0-2 hole?
      06-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #51
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
Hi Laker fans.

Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 03:54 PM   #52
URBAN LEGEND
Rocky
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 M5, 18 ZL1 1LE, 18 M3

Quote:
Hi Laker fans.

You can't make this up. Wow.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 03:56 PM   #53
ErvGotti
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i 6MT

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.00]
Wow this thread is full of oblivious Heat fans. Having home court advantage and losing game one or two is huge when the series is 2-3-2 in the finals instead of 2-2-1-1-1. So now the Spurs have 3 home games in a row after game two.

Also Just like Magic said after the game the Spurs are not the Pacers or depleted Bulls. They don't turnover the ball 20 times a game as evident in their 4 turnovers. And yes they were rusty, Green missed 2 open three's (though he hit 4) and Leonard missed 3 open three's. Those were shots they were hitting all playoffs. Not to mention Duncan going 0 for 5 in the first.

So when Heat fans say Oh they always lose game one or they love playing under pressure, you should be concerned. The Spurs have only lost 2 games these playoffs and will get better as they shake off the rust as the series progresses. They shot 41%, got out rebounded, and still won. Spurs in 6 and I hate the Spurs, but respect what they've done.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #54
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErvGotti View Post
Wow this thread is full of oblivious Heat fans. Having home court advantage and losing game one or two is huge when the series is 2-3-2 in the finals instead of 2-2-1-1-1. So now the Spurs have 3 home games in a row after game two.

Also Just like Magic said after the game the Spurs are not the Pacers or depleted Bulls. They don't turnover the ball 20 times a game as evident in their 4 turnovers. And yes they were rusty, Green missed 2 open three's (though he hit 4) and Leonard missed 3 open three's. Those were shots they were hitting all playoffs. Not to mention Duncan going 0 for 5 in the first.

So when Heat fans say Oh they always lose game one or they love playing under pressure, you should be concerned. The Spurs have only lost 2 games these playoffs and will get better as they shake off the rust as the series progresses. They shot 41%, got out rebounded, and still won. Spurs in 6 and I hate the Spurs, but respect what they've done.
good post.
      06-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #55
mookie45
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW 340i M-Sport

Quote:

Oblivious? Not too sure about that...

The Heat will make adjustment and adapt. If you recall last year, OKC beat Miami in game 1 in Miami and then Miami won 4 straight to close out the series. OKC should have been here once again but like most teams in the western conference were plagued with injuries.

I do agree the Spurs were rusty, but the Heat will step it up and Lebron won't be as conservative.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 04:37 PM   #56
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

spurs are a great team, but they will not beat the heat in this series, they got game one, thats fine, miami clearly got outplayed in the last quarter, miami will not loose game 2 thats for sure. miami will go to san antonio to win 2 more games there and come back home to finish up the series in 6 games.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #57
ErvGotti
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mookie45 View Post
Oblivious? Not too sure about that...

The Heat will make adjustment and adapt. If you recall last year, OKC beat Miami in game 1 in Miami and then Miami won 4 straight to close out the series. OKC should have been here once again but like most teams in the western conference were plagued with injuries.

I do agree the Spurs were rusty, but the Heat will step it up and Lebron won't be as conservative.
Hardin, Westbrook, and Durant shut down in the Finals, it was their first time there and their coach Brooks was inexperienced. So did Miami their first year when they faced the Mavericks.

Duncan, Parker, and Ginobili are tested veterans with those three winning 3 of 3 finals together (Duncan has 1 without them) not to mention Popovich.

I agree Lebron will step it up, but if he has to carry the Heat like he did against the Pacers it will be the Spurs Vs the Cavaliers again.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 07:01 PM   #58
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

The Heat played with no sense of urgency. Lebron looked way too casual, almost like he didn't care. Lebron was able to get in the paint much easier than the Pacers series but he doesn't exploit that more often.

My guess is Lebron will be guarding Tony Parker in the 4th next game.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #59
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Hardin, Westbrook, and Durant shut down in the Finals, it was their first time there and their coach Brooks was inexperienced. So did Miami their first year when they faced the Mavericks.

Duncan, Parker, and Ginobili are tested veterans with those three winning 3 of 3 finals together (Duncan has 1 without them) not to mention Popovich.

I agree Lebron will step it up, but if he has to carry the Heat like he did against the Pacers it will be the Spurs Vs the Cavaliers again.
you need to correct this or clarify what you're talking about because as far as i know the first year miami went to the finals against the mavs, dwade was a beast and destroyed them to give miami it's first championship.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #60
ErvGotti
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSprm69 View Post
you need to correct this or clarify what you're talking about because as far as i know the first year miami went to the finals against the mavs, dwade was a beast and destroyed them to give miami it's first championship.
The first time their "Big Three" or current stars on the team faced the Mavs ie three years ago.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #61
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

Championshit lol
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 09:02 PM   #62
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
The Heat played with no sense of urgency. Lebron looked way too casual, almost like he didn't care. Lebron was able to get in the paint much easier than the Pacers series but he doesn't exploit that more often.

My guess is Lebron will be guarding Tony Parker in the 4th next game.
Are you saying because Lebron was not on Parker, they lost this game? You do realize those two HUGE shots late in the 4th was Lebron on Parker right.

One where Parker did this badass spin move and fooled Lebron, Bosh, and I think someone else...and the other I guess you can say lucky or skilled shot also off Lebron. Any more excuses why the Heat lost?
      06-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #63
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep

Damn, where are all the Texas fans at? Look at all these Miami/Laker fans up in here...and typical Laker fans will root on the Heat because they got their ass handed to them by the Spurs but wait, in the regular season they hate the Heat.

06-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #64
lastMleft
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Are you saying because Lebron was not on Parker, they lost this game? You do realize those two HUGE shots late in the 4th was Lebron on Parker right.

One where Parker did this badass spin move and fooled Lebron, Bosh, and I think someone else...and the other I guess you can say lucky or skilled shot also off Lebron. Any more excuses why the Heat lost?
No man no excuses they just played like shit in the 4th, it wasent the Spurs D, they just made a bunch of dumb ass plays and could not buy a basket, myself as a player If can't hit an outside jumper ("Shane battier") I'm going to take it to the rim do or die/period!!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 09:32 PM   #65
ErvGotti
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.00]
Quote:
Damn, where are all the Texas fans at? Look at all these Miami/Laker fans up in here...and typical Laker fans will root on the Heat because they got their ass handed to them by the Spurs but wait, in the regular season they hate the Heat.

Lol as a born Lakers fan (named after Magic) I'm rooting for the Spurs. As I stated earlier I hate the Spurs but respect them. Easily our biggest rivals this last decade. The Celtics on the other hand....
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #66
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukuss View Post
No man no excuses they just played like shit in the 4th, it wasent the Spurs D, they just made a bunch of dumb ass plays and could not buy a basket, myself as a player If can't hit an outside jumper ("Shane battier") I'm going to take it to the rim do or die/period!!!!

Quote:
Lol as a born Lakers fan (named after Magic) I'm rooting for the Spurs. As I stated earlier I hate the Spurs but respect them. Easily our biggest rivals this last decade. The Celtics on the other hand....

Btw, I think Heat takes game 2...highly doubt they will drop 2 straight at home.