E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > hmm...read this!!!

03-04-2006, 04:33 PM   #1
romeo26
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e30 325 (no lette)

Talking hmm...read this!!!

tell me if its really true (found this on ms)

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST By: Garrett Hols

Its amazing that assholes can get girls. Actually, now that I think of it, its not that amazing. They are assholes at heart, but to meet girls they lavish their undying love. ITS A CHARADE. They act nice, friendly, and they listen until they get into what theyre after. Their prey thinks they are in love with them, however when they realize what assholes their predators really are, they pretend like the asshole is really nice inside. The girl tries to change the asshole into a nice guy, but assholes will always be assholes. She gets upset and goes to the nice guy to complain about the asshole. But she claims to love the asshole now this is where the theory begins. She doesnt want to look like she is easy so she wont dump the asshole right away, instead she will stay with the asshole. Girls are idiots. They dont realize that the nice guy has been there all along. He never had to pretend to be a good guy to get girls because he is naturally like that. However, girls dont see it for some reason or another. They look at the nice guy as a friend, a trusted companion to whom they can tell their sad story to about their asshole boyfriend. But the nice guy isnt THAT naive. He was trying to score with the girl he listens to all along. The problem is that since he is a nice guy he keeps listening. Since girls get attached to things that pay attention to them, they think of the nice guy as a friend. A FRIEND. They dont say, Oh hes hot or I want to have his children about the nice guy, they just want the emotional support. When they get the emotional support from the nice guy, they dont need it from the asshole. The nice guy gets the shit end of the stick while the asshole gets all the action. I am starting to wonder if being a nice guy is really the route to take to get action I have been down this path for all of my post-pubescent life and it has gotten me NOWHERE at least not in the women department. Perhaps another reason why girls fall for the asshole is because assholes ignore the girl they are with. The women wonder, Why isnt he paying attention to me? so they explore why. They poke and prod and get closer to the asshole. They start to get easier with each attempt to get closer. The asshole finally says, Ive let this beauty dangle long enough, time to boat this bass. It is then he puts on his charade and the girl feels like she has won him even though all she has won is an asshole. Once you have gone down the path as a nice guy or a listener you cant turn back. The girl will always go after the assholes because there are always nice guys there to listen. Once you realize that you are a listener you cant do anything about it just pack up and close shop. There is no way you will get into her pants ever. There is and never will be a situation where the nice guy will get the girl he has a crush on. It just doesnt work like that. The girl wont come to her senses and realize what an asshole her boyfriend is like in the movies instead she will just go after another asshole, and unless you stop being a nice guy, she will never go after you. Women complain that there are no nice guys in the world. Right. They are obviously not looking hard enough because there are nice guys EVERYWHERE!!!! Girls arent looking for nice guys they say they are but theyre not. They are looking for the perfect asshole, but there is NO SUCH THING as the perfect asshole. All in all, the nice guy gets the shaft. To all the girls out there with boyfriends that dont treat you with respect, that dont listen to you, and that dont care about you, I say this: look next to you. The guy that has been standing next to you the whole time is the guy you have been looking for. He is what you want your asshole to be like. He knows more about you than you know about yourself because he has listened to it all.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 04:38 PM   #2
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

You do know that the guy killed himself shortly after writing that right? And paragraphs would help.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 05:31 PM   #3
romeo26
First Lieutenant
Rep

he did really kill him self? wow didnt know that, why? and i just copied and pasted streight from ms!!
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 05:33 PM   #4
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

No.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 06:26 PM   #5
ABR
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
My eyes are burning. Edit it!
      03-04-2006, 06:37 PM   #6
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
And paragraphs would help.

seriously man, paragraphs!!! It was hard to see where one sentence ends and the next begin.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 08:50 PM   #7
sdorn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Jet Black 325i

No kidding. Please edit that and turn it into real paragraphs.
2006 Jet Black 325i (SOLD)
2001 Bullitt Mustang (450rwhp - SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 09:41 PM   #8
e90rocks
Myrmidon
United_States
Rep
Drives: Entwicklung 90 - 325 Xi

Garage List
2006 325 xi  [0.00]
No editing necessary

I say "Leave it as it is". The single megagraph format fits in with the circular, repetitive nature of this rant. Whoever was writing this was having a moment of catharsis, not packaging it for consumption by others. (actually the combination of those two particular metaphors is rather disgusting).

wait...here's a pic of the author from his own website. http://www.angelfire.com/vt2/g_hols/
HMM. Best way to get chicks? Complain about how sensitive guys don't get 'em?
Attached Images

Last edited by e90rocks; 03-04-2006 at 10:00 PM.. Reason: add pic
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2006, 09:49 PM   #9
sdorn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Jet Black 325i

There you go. Easier to read now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo26
tell me if its really true (found this on ms)

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST By: Garrett Hols

Its amazing that assholes can get girls. Actually, now that I think of it, its not that amazing. They are assholes at heart, but to meet girls they lavish their undying love. ITS A CHARADE. They act nice, friendly, and they listen until they get into what theyre after. Their prey thinks they are in love with them, however when they realize what assholes their predators really are, they pretend like the asshole is really nice inside. The girl tries to change the asshole into a nice guy, but assholes will always be assholes. She gets upset and goes to the nice guy to complain about the asshole. But she claims to love the asshole now this is where the theory begins. She doesnt want to look like she is easy so she wont dump the asshole right away, instead she will stay with the asshole.

Girls are idiots. They dont realize that the nice guy has been there all along. He never had to pretend to be a good guy to get girls because he is naturally like that. However, girls dont see it for some reason or another. They look at the nice guy as a friend, a trusted companion to whom they can tell their sad story to about their asshole boyfriend.

But the nice guy isnt THAT naive. He was trying to score with the girl he listens to all along. The problem is that since he is a nice guy he keeps listening. Since girls get attached to things that pay attention to them, they think of the nice guy as a friend. A FRIEND. They dont say, Oh hes hot or I want to have his children about the nice guy, they just want the emotional support. When they get the emotional support from the nice guy, they dont need it from the asshole. The nice guy gets the shit end of the stick while the asshole gets all the action.

I am starting to wonder if being a nice guy is really the route to take to get action I have been down this path for all of my post-pubescent life and it has gotten me NOWHERE at least not in the women department.

Perhaps another reason why girls fall for the asshole is because assholes ignore the girl they are with. The women wonder, Why isnt he paying attention to me? so they explore why. They poke and prod and get closer to the asshole. They start to get easier with each attempt to get closer. The asshole finally says, Ive let this beauty dangle long enough, time to boat this bass. It is then he puts on his charade and the girl feels like she has won him even though all she has won is an asshole.

Once you have gone down the path as a nice guy or a listener you cant turn back. The girl will always go after the assholes because there are always nice guys there to listen. Once you realize that you are a listener you cant do anything about it just pack up and close shop. There is no way you will get into her pants ever. There is and never will be a situation where the nice guy will get the girl he has a crush on. It just doesnt work like that. The girl wont come to her senses and realize what an asshole her boyfriend is like in the movies instead she will just go after another asshole, and unless you stop being a nice guy, she will never go after you.

Women complain that there are no nice guys in the world. Right. They are obviously not looking hard enough because there are nice guys EVERYWHERE!!!! Girls arent looking for nice guys they say they are but theyre not. They are looking for the perfect asshole, but there is NO SUCH THING as the perfect asshole. All in all, the nice guy gets the shaft.

To all the girls out there with boyfriends that dont treat you with respect, that dont listen to you, and that dont care about you, I say this: look next to you. The guy that has been standing next to you the whole time is the guy you have been looking for. He is what you want your asshole to be like. He knows more about you than you know about yourself because he has listened to it all.
2006 Jet Black 325i (SOLD)
2001 Bullitt Mustang (450rwhp - SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2006, 04:20 PM   #10
romeo26
First Lieutenant
Rep

hey sdorn thanks for doin that yah i was just too lazy to put it in paragraphs.
Appreciate 0