E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Fairwell e90. PIX 56k, go take a drive.

Closed Thread

04-16-2006, 07:37 PM   #23
D-Rock
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 325i

Stop hating on the kid. His parents work long and hard to make his son happy and do w,e it takes o make him happy. YOU WOULD DO THE SAME THING FOR YOUR SON.

edit: sick car man
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 07:42 PM   #24
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Z4M, 335i, 135i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball pete
Stop hating on the kid. His parents work long and hard to make his son happy and do w,e it takes o make him happy. YOU WOULD DO THE SAME THING FOR YOUR SON.

hey that is true, when you think about it. Hell ill buy my kid a nice car if he deserves it and holds a job after school and gets good grades and wants to become something. Right?
      04-16-2006, 07:45 PM   #25
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

As far as my dad is concerned, I owe him $40K + interest.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 07:59 PM   #26
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
As far as my dad is concerned, I owe him $40K + interest.
whats your interest rate?
      04-16-2006, 08:01 PM   #27
gscone
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 Porsche Turbo, 2017 BMW M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artz 330

LMAO
      04-16-2006, 08:04 PM   #28
D-Rock
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
hey that is true, when you think about it. Hell ill buy my kid a nice car if he deserves it and holds a job after school and gets good grades and wants to become something. Right?
yea of course
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 08:15 PM   #29
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

Quote:

I wouldn't do that for any child of mine reguardless of how much is in the bank.

that's a sure fire way to make any normal person into a spoiled brat who has no idea of the value of money (there's lots of them on here)

I can't wait to see how let down all of you will be if/when the parents cut the cord and you have to learn what it takes to actually earn a dollar.

no matter how good your grades are if you're in the wrong major in college you're lining up to compete HARD for a low paying (30-40 grand a year) and 50 hour a week job.

Can't wait till some of you realize that you'll never be able to provide for yourself as well as your parents can provide for you (thanks to the great teaching they've done by buying you extravagant things)
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 08:25 PM   #30
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

A Ferrari.

Not as bad as my neighbor's interest rate, his bank is totally ripping him off, his bank wants a YACHT! 60'er no less!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 09:13 PM   #31
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
A Ferrari.

Not as bad as my neighbor's interest rate, his bank is totally ripping him off, his bank wants a YACHT! 60'er no less!
ohh hell thats not too bad. You got a GREAT deal! Whats the length of the loan. 30 years 40? Banks offer that new 40 Year term now. Its cool keeps the payments low.
      04-16-2006, 09:16 PM   #32
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
ohh hell thats not too bad. You got a GREAT deal! Whats the length of the loan. 30 years 40? Banks offer that new 40 Year term now. Its cool keeps the payments low.
I knew the owner, so I got 50-year financing.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 09:19 PM   #33
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
I knew the owner, so I got 50-year financing.

well thats cause you are a pimp.
      04-16-2006, 09:29 PM   #34
JOYRIIDE1113
Pirate
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailing Shark

WOW! You guys are fukin A$$HOLES!

With me not being back to respond to many of your negative comments, many of you have managed to ASSUME this car was given to me and that I'm a spoiled brat!?!? WTF

Talk about hating! You guys are a disgrace to the BMW roundel and need to re-evaluate your reasons for buying the car. Obviously it wasn't for the ride, as you have made it clear its more of a status symbol.

And you know what! Yes it is! I got the X5 because I felt it not only drove better than the competition, but It calls for a lot more prestige than an Infinity. And thats the truth, no buts about it, and no driving hype spooling from my sentences. Although it is a very sophisticated drive!

As for who pays for it, Ill give you guys something more to hate about, I do! I fukin pay it you jealous pricks! You wanna know how I pay it! I work full time as a paralegal, where I got my studies at University of Miami. Where I will in a couple more years become an attorney. How about that. Now you're gonna hate that my parents gave me a great education and good enviroment to learn? How about the fact that I went to Belen Jesuit Prep. Now I'm a spoiled brat for that too!

Grow up.

I posted this thread in order to SHARE some exciting news for me. Share a little bit of my excitement, show off a bit of my detailing enthusiasm, and sort of be proud with fellow BMW owners that I kept it in the family and didn't run to another brand.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 09:31 PM   #35
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOYRIIDE1113

With me not being back to respond to many of your negative comments, many of you have managed to ASSUME this car was given to me and that I'm a spoiled brat!?!? WTF

Talk about hating! You guys are a disgrace to the BMW roundel and need to re-evaluate your reasons for buying the car. Obviously it wasn't for the ride, as you have made it clear its more of a status symbol.

And you know what! Yes it is! I got the X5 because I felt it not only drove better than the competition, but It calls for a lot more prestige than an Infinity. And thats the truth, no buts about it, and no driving hype spooling from my sentences. Although it is a very sophisticated drive!

As for who pays for it, Ill give you guys something more to hate about, I do! I fukin pay it you jealous pricks! You wanna know how I pay it! I work full time as a paralegal, where I got my studies at University of Miami. Where I will in a couple more years become an attorney. How about that. Now you're gonna hate that my parents gave me a great education and good enviroment to learn? How about the fact that I went to Belen Jesuit Prep. Now I'm a spoiled brat for that too!

Grow up.

I posted this thread in order to SHARE some exciting news for me. Share a little bit of my excitement, show off a bit of my detailing enthusiasm, and sort of be proud with fellow BMW owners that I kept it in the family and didn't run to another brand.
Calm down, mister. You're taking the intraweb a little too seriously...although...

Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 09:35 PM   #36
JOYRIIDE1113
Pirate
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Calm down, mister. You're taking the intraweb a little too seriously...although...

You know something, Its not that I'm deliberately taking things on a web forum to the heart. Its just that many people here really know how to rain on a guys parade. I posted a couple times prior to this thread and always liked the responses from everyone and the love for the "3". But share a little good news with some and they instantly wanna ruin it. It doesn't matter. Because as many have said it, this is just a webforum.

But thats definately not a good way to keep e90post.com live and healthy. Makes it cheap and immature.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 09:36 PM   #37
noflash
Captain Caveman
Rep
Drives: '06 325eyeyiyi

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Thanks all. This thread really cheered me up.

E90 325i Monaco Blue, Black Leatherette, Sport, Cold Weather, Xenon, Sat Prep, 18" BBS RGR
Mods: Polorized Film for Business CD, added lumbar, rock chip on hood
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 09:37 PM   #38
D-Rock
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward
I wouldn't do that for any child of mine reguardless of how much is in the bank.

that's a sure fire way to make any normal person into a spoiled brat who has no idea of the value of money (there's lots of them on here)

I can't wait to see how let down all of you will be if/when the parents cut the cord and you have to learn what it takes to actually earn a dollar.

no matter how good your grades are if you're in the wrong major in college you're lining up to compete HARD for a low paying (30-40 grand a year) and 50 hour a week job.

Can't wait till some of you realize that you'll never be able to provide for yourself as well as your parents can provide for you (thanks to the great teaching they've done by buying you extravagant things)
NO NO NO there a line between getting them w.e they want right there on the spot, and teaching them that’s not right and then there giving things they disserve. I'm only 16 parents bought me this car last year. I have already spent 9Gs on mods. That I have worked for they bought my the car sure I asked if they could by me things they said no I was fine with that cause they raised me well.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 09:37 PM   #39
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:

that pic is fuckin great!

Ok cool down everyone, have a beer
      04-16-2006, 09:39 PM   #40
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
NO NO NO there a line between getting them w.e they want right there on the spot, and teaching them that’s not right and then there giving things they disserve. I'm only 16 parents bought me this car last year. I have already spent 9Gs on mods. That I have worked for they bought my the car sure I asked if they could by me things they said no I was fine with that cause they raised me well.
@ self-refutation.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 09:40 PM   #41
D-Rock
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOYRIIDE1113

Grow up.

LOL bro don’t listen to these cats. Half of them are in there 40s with kids and sit on the internet talking to other people about there car that inset even that great if your at that age. No affiance to the people I like.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 09:55 PM   #42
JOYRIIDE1113
Pirate
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by meruyailir
Joyride, what did you use for the under the hood?

CD-2 Engine Detailer.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 10:04 PM   #43
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
LOL bro don’t listen to these cats. Half of them are in there 40s with kids and sit on the internet talking to other people about there car that inset even that great if your at that age. No affiance to the people I like.
lol
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 10:04 PM   #44
G-Unit
Rep
Drives: 2006 bmw 325i with nav,sp,

this shit is funny, Its the net not real life.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread